PDA

View Full Version : Suns vs Sonics

Horry For 3!
01-22-2006, 11:20 PM
I don't think it was on tv but I was watching on gamechannel and Ray Allen won it in Double OT with a long 3. Crazyyyyy.

JMarkJohns
01-23-2006, 02:01 AM
Tough loss. Suns had there opportunities and couldn't hang on.

Allen had 10 points on 30% shooting for three quarters, then scored like 32 in the fourth and two OT's. He was hitting shots from 28 feet with a hand in his face. He was automatic everytime he shot the ball. My guess is he didn't miss but two shots in the 22 minutes.

I thought the officiating was ticky-tack for both teams. they were allowing all sorts of contact, allowing players to be physical, but at times, if you barely touched a guy you were blown for a foul? What's up with that? Swift had two or three bad fouls called on him and Marion and Diaw a few each. Overall, though, great game.

AZLouis
01-23-2006, 09:10 PM
You can't forget the score of 152-149 JMark.

Marion has had a handful of ticky tack fouls called on him during the past several games.

Suns should've been blown out. I'm surprised they hung in there. Nash's bad decisions and ball handling cost them the game in the waning moments.

What's up with Diaw? He's had some off games since Barbosa's return. Last night was a bit of turnaround but his offensive aggressiveness seems to have slipped.