PDA

View Full Version : How many

batman2883
01-23-2006, 04:00 PM
How many of you all have actually been broken hearted...im not talking about some high school or middle school love either, im talking full blown love for someone and you couldnt keep them??? What did you do to try to get them back and how did you cope when it didnt work.......inquiring minds wanna know

3rdCoast
01-23-2006, 04:32 PM
Happened to me once.

Tough road, but made it thru it.

I still love the girl and I wish her happiness and I pray every day that she is happy with her new man, but, on the same token, I would not get back with her.

It turned out to be for the best because I have pretty much found the right girl now, so just keep in mind, everything happens for a reason.

batman2883
01-23-2006, 04:34 PM
Happened to me once.

Tough road, but made it thru it.

I still love the girl and I wish her happiness and I pray every day that she is happy with her new man, but, on the same token, I would not get back with her.

It turned out to be for the best because I have pretty much found the right girl now, so just keep in mind, everything happens for a reason.
so basically cut down and not across right??

Old School Chic
01-23-2006, 04:39 PM
It's an ugly feeling to be heart broken but at the same time It gives you the strength so that when you do find the right person, you won't make the same mistakes twice.

sa_butta
01-23-2006, 04:39 PM
Going through it now and it sucks, but what can I do? My wife basically told me she fell out of love with me. I was devistated at first but now I am anxious to remove myself from the situation and just move on.

TOP-CHERRY
01-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Going through it now and it sucks, but what can I do? My wife basically told me she fell out of love with me. I was devistated at first but now I am anxious to remove myself from the situation and just move on.
I hope you find someone great soon, butta.

3rdCoast
01-23-2006, 04:42 PM
No, batman, basically just wait it out and leave it up to God.

If it is meant to be, then it is.

If not, then so be it.

True love will find a way.

Have faith, brother.

Shelly
01-23-2006, 04:43 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, butta.

Take care of yourself and your baby girl.

batman2883
01-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Dang butta i didnt know that was going on...sorry to hear that bro.....let me know if you wanna go out and party man get your head off that situation

sa_butta
01-23-2006, 04:47 PM
I hope you find someone great soon, butta.I appreciate that but, actually I have focused my attention to my daughter and making sure she is ok. Unfortunately my wife is not thinking straight and I will probably fight for custody. After everything has settled I may get back in the dating game. Either way it turns out I will be much happier. It is a very akward situation to live with someone who does not love you. Plus she has no job and Im supporting her lame ass right now. Very sad.

TOP-CHERRY
01-23-2006, 04:47 PM
We Love You, Butta!!!!!!!!!

sa_butta
01-23-2006, 04:48 PM
Dang butta i didnt know that was going on...sorry to hear that bro.....let me know if you wanna go out and party man get your head off that situationYou know that is funny, I tried to go out on Friday and I had to come home cause the cops came to pick her up for a speeding ticket warrant.

Old School Chic
01-23-2006, 04:52 PM

Sorry :depressed

sa_butta
01-23-2006, 04:53 PM
We Love You, Butta!!!!!!!!!awww I love yall too.

katyon6th
01-23-2006, 05:00 PM
I've honestly never been heart broken or have tried to "get anyone back" but I can say that after any break up, space can be good, perhaps for both people. And in due time, you'll know if it's recoverable. Surround yourself with good vibes and you'll be okay. A broken heart heals.

bigzak25
01-24-2006, 12:35 AM
i'm a glutton for punishment in this area...

Godbless you and your family butta.

Vashner
01-24-2006, 12:44 AM
It happens to everyone...

The trick is... you have to love and appreciate yourself. If you have to 100% rely on another person and then you get "i'll" after breakup it's not good.

angel_luv
01-24-2006, 12:28 PM
No, batman, basically just wait it out and leave it up to God.

If it is meant to be, then it is.

If not, then so be it.

True love will find a way.

Have faith, brother.

Excellent advice.

midgetonadonkey
01-24-2006, 12:33 PM
I've only had stupid high school heartbreak. Luckily I've found the right girl and managed not to fuck it up. I'm not saying it won't happen but I'm doing my best to make sure it doesn't.