PDA

View Full Version : So....

Duff McCartney
01-23-2006, 11:49 PM
If and a big IF the Seahawks win the Superbowl will people say that Brett Favre never won a Super Bowl without Mike Holmgren? Or is Homgren>Favre because he's been to the SB without him and Favre hasn't sniffed a SB without Holmgren?

Discuss.

Guru of Nothing
01-24-2006, 12:12 AM
If and a big IF the Seahawks win the Superbowl will people say that Brett Favre never won a Super Bowl without Mike Holmgren? Or is Homgren>Favre because he's been to the SB without him and Favre hasn't sniffed a SB without Holmgren?

Discuss.

Are you a republican or a democrat?

Dre_7
01-24-2006, 09:27 AM
First of all, Seatle WONT win, so its not even an issue. Second of all, if Denver would have went to the SB, Holmgren would have been the only coach to have won a SB with two different team.

Favre's old wringled self has nothing to do with this years SB. Lets keep it that way please.

greywheel
01-24-2006, 11:00 AM
Football is a team sport, there was other people that contributed to the Packers SB, than just Holmgren and Favre.

Often times it is easier for a coach to change teams than a star player.

McKenzie
01-25-2006, 09:06 PM
Well.....my teams fucked me over and none of them are going to the Super Bowl, so I don't give a shit about Favre or Holmgren. I never liked Green Bay, so why the hell do I care?

I DO ask you to correct any typos in your posts, however. Now that I have nothing better to do than be a school teacher, I will ask that you correct any and all spelling mistakes. Yes, this makes me sound and appear to be a bitch, but WTF. I'm a bored teacher with no football to take up my time. :rolleyes

Did ya'll know that Jim Haslett (former head coach of the Saints) is the new DC for the Rams? Not that I like the Rams in anyway, I did think he should have sat out for a year, taking in $3.6 mil to be unimployed. The Mooch is still doing that. I think he has another year at HIS unemployment.

Imagine that kind of unemployment......$3.6 mil. I just peed myself.

McKenzie
01-25-2006, 09:48 PM
mckenzie, did you have any students named reagan, madison, tagen, jayden or hayden ??

LOL....you're kidding me....right? As a matter of fact, I have kids named all of the above with a notion: 2 named Reagan and 3 Madisons. The rest are singular.

LOL...but why do you ask? Seriously, I opened this and laughed my ass off.

mookie2001
01-25-2006, 09:52 PM
LOL....you're kidding me....right? As a matter of fact, I have kids named all of the above with a notion: 2 named Reagan and 3 Madisons. The rest are singular.

LOL...but why do you ask? Seriously, I opened this and laughed my ass off.
thats because theyre conservative

McKenzie
01-25-2006, 10:00 PM
thats because theyre conservative

Oh no. They are not. They are historical but that's as far as I would classify it. If you knew what district I was in, you'd really laugh your ass off.

McKenzie
01-25-2006, 10:02 PM
i have a cousin named reagan madison mcclendon

:lmao

What happened to George and Samuel?

McKenzie
01-25-2006, 10:04 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

thread of the year

This gets my vote. Thread of the Year. LOL.....LMFAO!

mookie2001
01-25-2006, 10:07 PM
people do not name their kids conner, madison and regan, and talen if theyre not conservative
adan
braden jaden maybe

but reagan conner madisons are conservatives.

McKenzie
01-25-2006, 10:17 PM
Dude....My little Reagans or however they want to spell it are NOT conservatives. Now, you want to break this down into a few other names, which we must do in PMs, might get my conservative vote. LOL

McKenzie
01-25-2006, 10:21 PM
Kinsgton Bradley Marjiwan stands out in my head from ******years ago, just to give you an idea.......LOL

mike detroit
01-26-2006, 01:15 AM
probably they'll say gb won because they were well coached AND loaded with great talent. that's how most teams win the super bowl.