PDA

View Full Version : Who did "The Club" art?

McKenzie
01-25-2006, 09:33 PM
I'm sure it's been asked and answered, but I just got fucked into being in San Marcos 3 days a week and I don't know jack-shit that has been going on.

I dig the art.

Who's the dude ralphing in the background? lol

Trainwreck2100
01-25-2006, 09:36 PM
Slomo

ZStomp
01-25-2006, 09:38 PM
nevermind

SpursWoman
01-25-2006, 09:49 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33069&highlight=skin

McKenzie
01-25-2006, 10:12 PM
:lmao

That's Mouse back there taking a barf break?

Too fucking funny. Sorry I haven't kept up. All that school/work shit. I'm sure you guys understand.

SpursWoman
01-25-2006, 10:35 PM
:lol

Yeah, that was a GTG at Kori & LJ's .... it had a little something to do with some kerosene/Slovanian pear brandy ... and a fly.

:vomit :lol

McKenzie
01-25-2006, 10:37 PM
Ok, I'm not even going to ask about the fly....lol..... I mean bring on that Slovanian pear brandy but I'm not too big on flies. :drunk

gameFACE
01-25-2006, 11:05 PM
Are you supposed to eat the fly like the tequila worm?

I just noticed the graphics too but I don't log on that much. Pretty cool idea using the Hopper painting. Also:

-The redhead with the delicious chi-chi's make the whole photo.
-The dude with the red tie and blue shirt looks like Ernie Johnson from TNT.

CharlieMac
01-25-2006, 11:08 PM
JJ Stokes.

McKenzie
01-25-2006, 11:14 PM
I'm so lucky! I was to the left of that girl up front wearing mostly nothing but Levi's 501 and a black strip! I was wearing sunglasses and usually stick to the background but.......

Horry For 3!
01-25-2006, 11:15 PM
Are you supposed to eat the fly like the tequila worm?

I just noticed the graphics too but I don't log on that much. Pretty cool idea using the Hopper painting. Also:

-The redhead with the delicious chi-chi's make the whole photo.
-The dude with the red tie and blue shirt looks like Ernie Johnson from TNT.
:lol that is Obi

Vashner
01-25-2006, 11:49 PM
They don't have internet in San Marco's?

SpursWoman
01-26-2006, 06:57 AM
They don't have tits in San Marcos, either?

hicksi
01-26-2006, 08:28 AM
I'm sure it's been asked and answered, but I just got fucked into being in San Marcos 3 days a week and I don't know jack-shit that has been going on.

I dig the art.

Who's the dude ralphing in the background? lol
You need to lighten your language. Particularly when I mis-read that as
"but I just got fucked in San Marcos 3 days a week..."
and immediately thought you would be a little bow-legged.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-26-2006, 11:52 AM
They don't have tits in San Marcos, either?

Oh, yes, they do!

"Big tits, small tits, tits that play on rocks...round tits, full tits, even tits that just pop out!"

McKenzie
01-26-2006, 05:56 PM
They don't have internet in San Marco's?

Not if you are sitting through a bunch of dumbassed classes they don't. :rolleyes

Swear to God, I've been seeking Higher Education all my life. I love the U life. But, this shit is the most insanely stupid shit I've ever encountered.

Looking for a laptop with wireless V card so I can post during this worthless, shit filled class time.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? I need a laptop with a V card..............

McKenzie
01-26-2006, 06:03 PM
You need to lighten your language. Particularly when I mis-read that as
"but I just got fucked in San Marcos 3 days a week..."
and immediately thought you would be a little bow-legged.

Hicks, we need a "talk with Jesus meeting." Besides, 3 days of sex won't make me bow-legged. I'm sure my thigh muscles may get sore but man.....

Did it ever occur to you to send ME the missive on the trip to Melbourne? It was quite funny when read to me over the phone. I still would have liked that narrative to read during some really boring class. Thanks for leaving me out, lifeguard. *insert Jat's "Bird" here*

SpursWoman
01-26-2006, 06:11 PM
Yeah....I don't think I've ever heard of a guy getting a little bow-legged from sex. Maybe if he were catching, but since you showed interest in Obiwan's black bar...I made the logical assumption that you were/are straight. :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-26-2006, 07:00 PM
Not if you are sitting through a bunch of dumbassed classes they don't. :rolleyes

Swear to God, I've been seeking Higher Education all my life. I love the U life. But, this shit is the most insanely stupid shit I've ever encountered.

Looking for a laptop with wireless V card so I can post during this worthless, shit filled class time.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? I need a laptop with a V card..............

I can only imagine which classes you're talking about. :lol