PDA

View Full Version : From the where are they now files: Rodman booted off show

SilverPlayer
01-26-2006, 04:33 PM
I believe someone kind of asked what Rodman was up to these days in an Artest thread so I thought it might be nice to find out.

RANDY Dennis Rodman was last night booted out of the Big Brother house — and admitted he was desperate for sex.

The US basketball star said: “I didn’t get hard once in three weeks” — despite being seen groping Faria, Jodie and Chantelle and being turned down by all of them.

But amazingly, the 44-year-old told Davina McCall he found none attractive, saying: “I’d s***w none of them.”

Dennis also boasted he didn’t give “a rat’s arse” about the show, and SLAGGED OFF housemates for not being famous enough.

Refusing to take off his baseball cap and shades, he added: “You guys do something different here.

“Someone said you don’t have to be famous to walk on the red carpet, I don’t get that.” Dennis — who had 23.5 per cent of eviction votes — also told Davina his old conquest Madonna was “just like every other girl I’ve had sex with”.

Summing up, he said of the reality show: “I knew there wasn’t a chance on God’s green earth that I was going to be in until the end. Everyone wants Preston and Chantelle to win.”

The Sun is there (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006000002-2006040291,00.html)

DDS4
01-26-2006, 04:39 PM
And the downward spiral continues.....

T Park
01-26-2006, 08:55 PM
isn't his 15 minutes, about 10 minutes overdue?