PDA

View Full Version : Knicks roller coaster ride

spurs=bling
01-26-2006, 10:46 PM
By STEVE HERMAN, AP Sports Writer
January 26, 2006

NEWYORK- Since they got Larry Brown the Knicks were almost assured of a outstanding record .
But now they are 5th in their division and nine games behind the New Jersey Nets
And last nights 102-106 loss to the Sacramento Kings put them at a 13-27 record , and with out their team star Stephon Marbury their record will only continue to worsen . The Knicks have told Jerome James to step up his game he respond with the following “ I give them no respect, no respect!!”, so they turned to Quentin Richardson but he told Brown that he was not able to step up because his legs are fat , and that Robert Sarver( Phoenix Suns Owner) told him that reason that he ( Richardson ) & Joe Johnson were traded because his legs were fat and Johnson was now at 20/100 vision. Trevor Ariza said “ I want to win, that is my desire and I think we can pull ourselves together and bring a title to New York.”
When a New York Times reporter asked Brown about Ariza’s comments he told the reporter , “ that is impossible , look at us what makes him think that we can’t win a championship!” Brown then proceeded to break down in tears.

So only time will tell if Ariza or Brown are right. - AP