PDA

View Full Version : At the T-Pups/Spurs Game Tonight

mando6599
01-29-2006, 01:50 AM
Great game, I mean, 4th quarter, for the Spurs. We make some of the scrubbiest players, a la Mark Blount, look like stars, even superstars sometimes. This guy scored all over us tonight!

I sat in section 109, I believe. It was awesome! Anyone else here go?

Duncan looked very spry! Aggressive! I think the doctors need to do treatment on his foot everyday, if they could. He looked dominant, especially it looks like that b/c he shot the ball 24 times to KG's 13. Ricky Davis is a ball hog. He may have taken way too many shots in the 4th for Garnett's liking.

Manu was good, esp. in the 4th. Parker, to me, scored a very quiet 25. I didn't realize how many points he actually had until I looked. It kind of felt like what TD always does, which is "groundhog day" type offense where you don't notice it until you look at the box score.

Overall, it was a fun game to watch, but the crowd just seemed out of it down where I was. Not really into the game. It's like we have a feeling of "been there, done that". I don't like it. C'mon Spurs fans at the games, show way more spirit!

mando

timvp
01-29-2006, 03:47 AM
Overall, it was a fun game to watch, but the crowd just seemed out of it down where I was. Not really into the game. It's like we have a feeling of "been there, done that". I don't like it. C'mon Spurs fans at the games, show way more spirit!

Spurs fans are still in preseason mode.

SequSpur
01-29-2006, 04:09 AM
The ATT Center crowd blows.

spurschick
01-29-2006, 09:11 AM
My observations from the game:

• Erin Barry was there and looked absolutley amazing.
• Kevin Federline is still in town.
• Manu blew his nose, then tossed the tissue towards the trash can and missed. Beno picked it up and put it in the can. Manu looked at him, scrunched his face and said "Eeww."
• I know that it's nice to have better food around, but IMO there is something weird and wrong about eating shrimp cocktail at a basketball game.

ALVAREZ6
01-29-2006, 09:12 AM
• Manu blew his nose, then tossed the tissue towards the trash can and missed. Beno picked it up and put it in the can. Manu looked at him, scrunched his face and said "Eeww."

:lol

angel_luv
01-29-2006, 09:26 AM
Spurs fans are still in preseason mode.

The Thompson brothers were actually discussing that on the REACT show last night.

Jason said he thinks people should earn cheer points during the year and that those with the most points ( i.e. the all year fans) should be the first ones served when it comes time to buy play off tickets. :lol

angel_luv
01-29-2006, 09:33 AM
My observations from the game:

• Erin Barry was there and looked absolutley amazing.

Is she still pregnant?

• Kevin Federline is still in town.
Yawn. :lol

:spin Silly boy. :lol

• I know that it's nice to have better food around, but IMO there is something weird and wrong about eating shrimp cocktail at a basketball game.

Who was serving that?

spurschick
01-29-2006, 10:19 AM
Is she still pregnant?

No, she had the baby a couple of weeks ago.

Who was serving that?
I don't know who was serving it, but Yardley was eating it.