PDA

View Full Version : Tony in Hollywood... AUGH

zeitnot
01-30-2006, 12:29 AM
In light of tonight's Tony Parker sighting at the Screen Actor's Guild awards, I hereby nominate David C. for the next bonehead of the week survey.

For the brilliant masterstroke of subterfuge that was his introduction of EVA to TONY.

Thanks for throwing a flaming TORCH into the gunpowder room, Dave. You must be a closet Lakers fan. Or maybe an agent for Marc Cuban. If you were a few years older, you'd probably have been the fellow who introduced John to Yoko.

Am I off base here? Look at Pete Sampras. Anyone seen him lighting up the courts ever since he married that hollywood starlet?

How about Agassi? Didn't impress much while he was married to Brook, did he?

Don't get me wrong, Brook seems like a nice gal. The point is: the Hollywood scene does NOT MIX with professions that require serious mental and physical DISCIPLINE.

Tony Parker does NOT belong in Hollywood while his teammates are getting ready for a serious run at another championship.

Did you spot any players from the Pistons at the SAG awards, Dave?

You bonehead.

Kori Ellis
01-30-2006, 12:32 AM
They looked great.

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20060130/capt.sag14001300124.sag_awards_sag140.jpg

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20060130/capt.sag13101300116.sag_awards_sag131.jpg

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-30-2006, 12:34 AM
They looked great.

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20060130/capt.sag14001300124.sag_awards_sag140.jpg

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20060130/capt.sag13101300116.sag_awards_sag131.jpg

Damn. Eva looks beautiful.

missmyzte
01-30-2006, 12:45 AM
Had sad are you, to be so bitter that Tony and Eva are happy together?

King
01-30-2006, 12:50 AM
Tony's been dating her since last year - and he's having far and away his best season ever this year.

What's your point?

gospursgojas
01-30-2006, 12:51 AM
In light of tonight's Tony Parker sighting at the Screen Actor's Guild awards, I hereby nominate David C. for the next bonehead of the week survey.

For the brilliant masterstroke of subterfuge that was his introduction of EVA to TONY.

Thanks for throwing a flaming TORCH into the gunpowder room, Dave. You must be a closet Lakers fan. Or maybe an agent for Marc Cuban. If you were a few years older, you'd probably have been the fellow who introduced John to Yoko.

Am I off base here? Look at Pete Sampras. Anyone seen him lighting up the courts ever since he married that hollywood starlet?

How about Agassi? Didn't impress much while he was married to Brook, did he?

Don't get me wrong, Brook seems like a nice gal. The point is: the Hollywood scene does NOT MIX with professions that require serious mental and physical DISCIPLINE.

Tony Parker does NOT belong in Hollywood while his teammates are getting ready for a serious run at another championship.

Did you spot any players from the Pistons at the SAG awards, Dave?

You bonehead.

WTF are you talking about???

Kori Ellis
01-30-2006, 12:52 AM
Tony's been dating her since last year - and he's having far and away his best season ever this year.

What's your point?

:lol That's what I was thinking.

spurs=bling
01-30-2006, 12:53 AM
they look cute.

and Tony is looking fine, but the shirt almost matches her dress

Trainwreck2100
01-30-2006, 12:54 AM

What's your point?

Dating and marriage are two different things. Their marriage would cement Eva showing up on every national broadcast till the end of time.
:pctoss

gospursgojas
01-30-2006, 12:55 AM
Tony told Seacrest he was gonna lend her to Jamie Foxx for the night....

Ok not exactly in those terms :fro

gospursgojas
01-30-2006, 12:56 AM
Dating and marriage are two different things. Their marriage would cement Eva showing up on every national broadcast till the end of time.
:pctoss

She already does....

Dont worry I dont think we have another Mrs. and Ms. Doug Christie on out hands....

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-30-2006, 12:58 AM
The point is: the Hollywood scene does NOT MIX with professions that require serious mental and physical DISCIPLINE.

So exactly which personal experience do you take this from?

Kori Ellis
01-30-2006, 12:59 AM
They'll get married and live happily ever after and all the Eva haters will stew about it til the end of time.

spurs=bling
01-30-2006, 01:04 AM
They'll get married and live happily ever after and all the Eva haters will stew about it til the end of time.

i don't hate her.

i want little Parkers, Ginobilis, & Duncans, there is already baby Bowen.

Trainwreck2100
01-30-2006, 01:05 AM

Too bad celebrity marriages never last
http://www.ezekielbearsports.com/bbs/images/yahoo/devil.gif

Kori Ellis
01-30-2006, 01:09 AM
Too bad celebrity marriages never last
http://www.ezekielbearsports.com/bbs/images/yahoo/devil.gif

I don't really understand your hate for the situation. You don't know her. You don't know him. And you've never been in a relationship, so you don't know about that.

I know you like to insist that she's a 'ho. But I am pretty sure that you can't name anyone she's hooked up with outside her ex-husband and her one ex-boyfriend, which were pre-Tony.

And don't name the Gay Star Wars guy.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-30-2006, 01:14 AM

Eva slept with C3PO?

blackbucket
01-30-2006, 01:15 AM
I don't really understand your hate for the situation. You don't know her. You don't know him. And you've never been in a relationship, so you don't know about that.

I know you like to insist that she's a 'ho. But I am pretty sure that you can't name anyone she's hooked up with outside her ex-husband and her one ex-boyfriend, which were pre-Tony.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

blackbucket
01-30-2006, 01:16 AM
Eva slept with C3PO?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

spurs=bling
01-30-2006, 01:16 AM

he is gay? damn i should really watch ET more.

Trainwreck2100
01-30-2006, 01:30 AM
Eva plays a ho very well, a little too well. Many actors research their roles before they play them by becoming what they are going to play. It's not out of the realm of plossiblity.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/81582004.htm

eva talk bout brazallian wax, makes you think how many times has she done it? She ready divulges how her sex drive was changed. If that's the case would she readily have sex?

http://www.fresh99.com/images/mtvawards/images/eva-longoria.jpg
Eva dresses up like 'ho at the MTV awards so the little 14 year old boys can jack off to her.

Also, Eva plays a 'ho on the show, in reality the more people that know she's a 'ho the less harder it is for said person to suspend their disbelief, thereby making their character easier to believe. I'm just trying to help her. As for how many people she's been with, who knows, I don't know if she's come out and said it. And if she has good for her, cause than she's a slut for telling about her sexual history.

Kori Ellis
01-30-2006, 01:39 AM
eva talk bout brazallian wax, makes you think how many times has she done it? She ready divulges how her sex drive was changed. If that's the case would she readily have sex?

So if you Brazilian wax, then you are a whore? Maybe your significant other just likes it that way ... or it just feels good to be more bare ... oh yeah, you've never had sex, you wouldn't know.

Eva dresses up like 'ho at the MTV awards so the little 14 year old boys can jack off to her.

Also, Eva plays a 'ho on the show, in reality the more people that know she's a 'ho the less harder it is for said person to suspend their disbelief, thereby making their character easier to believe.

It's called publicity. Sex sells a show about sex.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-30-2006, 01:40 AM
Eva plays a ho very well, a little too well. Many actors research their roles before they play them by becoming what they are going to play. It's not out of the realm of plossiblity.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/81582004.htm

http://www.fresh99.com/images/mtvawards/images/eva-longoria.jpg

Also, Eva plays a 'ho on the show, in reality the more people that know she's a 'ho the less harder it is for said person to suspend their disbelief, thereby making their character easier to believe. I'm just trying to help her. As for how many people she's been with, who knows, I don't know if she's come out and said it. And if she has good for her, cause than she's a slut for telling about her sexual history.

OMGWTFBBQ! She talked about sex!

Why, she must be under the age of 18 if she's unable to freely talk about her sexuality!

What? You mean she's not? So talking about her sexuality in an interview makes her a 'ho?

Would you prefer her barefoot and making dinner/babies in your kitchen?

Seriously, man, lighten up. It seems as though women who are comfortable with their sexuality are more comfortable internally, and if mama's happy, you're happy.

She's comfortable and confident in her sexuality. I guarantee you Tony's not complaining and I also guarantee that you'd nut your shorts if she glanced your arm.

timvp
01-30-2006, 01:42 AM
Trainwreck was saving himself for Eva. Freakin' Tony Parker got in the way.

ZStomp
01-30-2006, 01:46 AM
How old is Trainwreck?

WTF is he babbling about? :lol

Melmart1
01-30-2006, 01:53 AM
So that is all it takes, to talk about your wax preferences and you are a ho?

I guess I will see you on Commerce St.

I can understand Eva hate from little pre-teen girls who are in love with Tony, but from adults, especially male ones, it's just sad.

Trainwreck2100
01-30-2006, 02:02 AM
It's called publicity. Sex sells a show about sex.

So she's selling sex. What kind of people sell sex?

timvp
01-30-2006, 02:05 AM

Smart ones.

Kori Ellis
01-30-2006, 02:06 AM

People who are on a show about sex.

Trainwreck2100
01-30-2006, 02:12 AM
People who are on a show about sex.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree, cause we're going on completely different tracks here.

timvp
01-30-2006, 02:14 AM
We're just going to have to agree to disagree, cause we're going on completely different tracks here.

Nice train reference.

:tu

Buddy Holly
01-30-2006, 04:58 AM
Ho
http://www.chadmuska.org/images/chad-muska-paris-hilton/paris-hilton04.jpg

Taco
01-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Ho
http://www.chadmuska.org/images/chad-muska-paris-hilton/paris-hilton04.jpg

We have Nalga!!!!!

Gin N Juice
01-30-2006, 09:38 AM
We have Nalga!!!!!

Barely!

easjer
01-30-2006, 01:06 PM
You all do know that Tony was at the SAG awards last year?

Desparate Housewives won for best comedy and being the new faves were seated near the front, so you could clearly see that Tony and 1 other guy were the only people who didn't leave the tables for the stage.

This year the folks from Commander and Chief were at those tables.

I just think it's way funny that this isn't his first awards show right before the rodeo trip, but people are flipping out.

Otherwise, they did indeed look coordinated and fantastic and blissful together.

1Parker1
01-30-2006, 01:08 PM
Tony looks so PRETTY!!!!!! :spin

Parkersgirl9
01-30-2006, 02:35 PM
yupped he looked gorgeous.

spurjur
01-30-2006, 02:43 PM
I don't understand the hate neither. I think its great that Tony Parker is in love with Eva and Eva in love with him. As a guy I don't think I would have liked Jamie Foxx grabbing and hugging on my girl, but that is their business not mine. I think she has said a few things that could have been kept to herself, but again that is her business. I am sure if Tony felt like going to the GAG Awards would hurt the team that he wouldn't have went. However, he did go and big deal.

By the way, they look nice together.

angel_luv
01-30-2006, 03:06 PM
i don't hate her.

i want little Parkers, Ginobilis, & Duncans, there is already baby Bowen.

And a baby Duncan. :angel

I saw Eva when Wives won for best cast. She looked gorgeous- her hair especially was lovely.

I'm so glad Tony was able to be there with her. When I didn't see him, I assumed he couldn't make it.

angel_luv
01-30-2006, 03:15 PM
I don't understand the hate neither. I think its great that Tony Parker is in love with Eva and Eva in love with him. As a guy I don't think I would have liked Jamie Foxx grabbing and hugging on my girl, but that is their business not mine. I think she has said a few things that could have been kept to herself, but again that is her business. I am sure if Tony felt like going to the GAG Awards would hurt the team that he wouldn't have went. However, he did go and big deal.

By the way, they look nice together.

Ditto this post.. except I am a girl. :lol

Sonia_TX
01-30-2006, 03:41 PM

I saw Eva when Wives won for best cast. She looked gorgeous- her hair especially was lovely.

I'm so glad Tony was able to be there with her. When I didn't see him, I assumed he couldn't make it.

Thanks for spoiling it Angel...I haven't been able to watch it yet. lol

Im kidding. (well, about spoiling it... I haven't seen it...guess I'll go do that now)

I saw the pics and she does look gorgeous...but when does she not? He looks dashing as well. :)

angel_luv
01-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Sorry. :oops I can't figure out what I need to hook up my vcr. I forget most people can tape things. :lol

lilmads
01-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Tony's lookin hot as ever:)

Que Gee
01-30-2006, 06:03 PM

Actually, I do agree with this part of his statement. I mean, its not like they are married, and there is no reason he should be flying out to LA "sans" the "team" for a fricken awards show. I'm not a hater, I'm just stating an opinion.

angel_luv
01-30-2006, 06:34 PM
I just heard on KSAT that Tony had flown out and suprised Eva at the hotel before the event. I think that was really sweet.

T Park
01-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Trainwreck is as jealous as jealous can get.

Its annoying and pathetic to see it.

LOL, notice how Kori owns him in the arguement and he backs out with the

"oh well, ahem ahem ahem, we will just have to agree to disagree cause, well, im a dumbfuck"

spurs=bling
01-30-2006, 08:21 PM

oh man i can't believe i forgot about baby Duncan

Mojo Jojo
01-30-2006, 08:22 PM
i dont care if she's a whore or not...eva would get it in every hole possible

Old School Chic
01-30-2006, 08:45 PM
They looked great.

Wow! They make an awesome couple... :elephant

Sonia_TX
01-30-2006, 11:11 PM
Sorry. :oops I can't figure out what I need to hook up my vcr. I forget most people can tape things. :lol

You have to get a DVR girl. Its the best thing....EVER! :lol

And I finally watched it. Cute how all the Housewives (except Nicolette) were wearing purple.

Trainwreck2100
01-30-2006, 11:35 PM
Trainwreck is as jealous as jealous can get.

Its annoying and pathetic to see it.

LOL, notice how Kori owns him in the arguement and he backs out with the

"oh well, ahem ahem ahem, we will just have to agree to disagree cause, well, im a dumbfuck"

We could have gone around in circles all night, rather than do that I pulled away cause it's obvious nobody's viewpoint was going to change. As for the dumbfuck that's kinda uncalled for, no wonder people keep bringing up that one year self ban shit.

Vashner
01-31-2006, 12:56 AM
Tony had to fly out to keep Jamie Foxx's off her.

T Park
01-31-2006, 02:10 AM
We could have gone around in circles all night, rather than do that I pulled away cause it's obvious nobody's viewpoint was going to change

in other words,

you were going to keep head planted firmly in ass and ignore facts and the truth.

ObiwanGinobili
01-31-2006, 09:59 AM
They looked great.

wow they looked awesome together!
they even matched, but not too matchy match that it ooked gay, it looked good.
Apparnetly Eva didin;t think at all that tony would be coming since he was playing in Utah the next day..... and he showed up as a surprise. awwwwwww frickin awwwwwwwwwwww.