PDA

View Full Version : Major Props to your team!!!!

Rummpd
01-11-2004, 02:00 AM
As a Spurs fan, I saw a mirror image of the Spurs tonight = well coached and defense minded.

To Pooh et. al. sorry about predicting a 10 point win - you have a heck of a team that should easily win the East and give a better test in the finals.

MadDoc

zombie68
01-11-2004, 03:06 AM
Go to sleep granny. you're in my house now.
Actually, she/we are in Kori's house now.:spin

Pooh
01-11-2004, 03:15 AM
Thanks but we personally got hosed by the refs at the end.

Annie
01-11-2004, 03:51 AM
When your team doesn't win, you can always blame the refs.

:sleep :sleep :sleep

Pooh
01-11-2004, 03:58 AM
Go to sleep granny. you're in my house now. :)

MadeFromDust
01-11-2004, 04:04 AM
I blame the refs for the Posers winning at dallas. They should never have gotten away with all that hacking and pushing. Good thing for the Spurs, Tim Duncan will still burn you anyway even if you try to rough him up.

Annie
01-11-2004, 04:08 AM
I'm very proud of the fact that I'm a gramma.

:) :) :)

Pooh
01-11-2004, 04:09 AM
good...

conversekid
01-11-2004, 04:10 AM
The refs didn't make artest NOT call time out as soon as he caught the ball... the refs didn't make him dribble the ball and bobble it and THEN try and call time out... replay shows he MAY have called it with .3 seconds... nba rule states there has to be .6 for a catch and shoot... so even if he had gotten the time out at .3 seconds... you would have lost any way... blame this on the pacers breaking down mentally at the end.

Dawn
01-11-2004, 04:15 AM
First things First. I LOVE LARRY BIRD! He is and always will be my favorite player. Now, with that said, I can't believe you would attempt to blame the refs Pooh. Come on. That last play of the game should go down as one of the most boneheaded plays ever. Right next to Chris Weber calling time out when his team did not have one. That was classic. It never stops amazing me the dumbass mistakes these guys can make and still get paid millions. I've seen Middle schoolers make better decisions on the court, and shoot better free throws.

:eyebrow

Pooh
01-11-2004, 04:20 AM
I just saw the highlight I'm convinced we got hosed.

Dawn
01-11-2004, 04:35 AM
I'll give you this, I htink there should have been .1 left on the clock. He did get a time out. But WTF are you gonna be able to do with .1? Nada damn thing but head to the locker room with a loss a bit later. The dummy should have rebounded and while in the damn air to get the ball, been screaming TIME OUT. If not him, his other teammates should have instead of standing around catching flies.:evil

SAmikeyp
01-11-2004, 05:04 AM
yup....its everyone else's fault. :rolleyes

SycamoreKen
01-11-2004, 06:30 PM
Pooh,

I have to agree that we can't blame the refs on this one. We made too many mistakes, many forced by the Spurs, to have let it come down to that at the end. I left the game satisfied with our effort and the game itself. I look forward to Friday.

As for Duncan, he gives as much as he gets, so I don't think anyone os going to feel sorry for him.

MadeFromDust
01-11-2004, 11:28 PM
Artest actually double-dribbled on that last play, but he tried to cover it up by faking like he boggled the ball away and went to pick it back up.