:smokin

quit playing with my name! :spin

:lol

Brutalis
01-30-2006, 11:54 PM
heh!

malkool52
01-30-2006, 11:58 PM
As weird as it sounds, the first time Detroit lost to Utah, it was because the ball had too much air in it.

mavsfan1000
01-31-2006, 12:02 AM
Pistons>Spurs this year.
Spurs>Pistons last year.

BillupsMVP
01-31-2006, 12:06 AM
Too much air in the ball caused long rebounds on all the shots. The coverage at the start of the game showed harpering and billups checking the ball and it was bouncing over chaunceys head when droped form his hand

FEAR THE FRO :fro

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 12:07 AM
Pistons>Spurs this year.
Spurs>Pistons last year.
How many comments you gunna make about how you THINK the Pistons are better?

Speak with substance, like, if your team had any...

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 12:07 AM
Too much air in the ball caused long rebounds on all the shots. The coverage at the start of the game showed harpering and billups checking the ball and it was bouncing over chaunceys head when droped form his hand

Yay another new troll boating idiot.

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 12:08 AM
As weird as it sounds, the first time Detroit lost to Utah, it was because the ball had too much air in it.
Wow more Pistons fans are registering than Spurs fans. This is getting messed up. :lol :lol :lol

malkool52
01-31-2006, 12:11 AM
Yay another new troll boating idiot.

He isn't an idiot, what he said is 100% accurate.

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 12:12 AM
Sounds like an excuse to me.... we beat the Jazz handly all the time just fine..

DDS4
01-31-2006, 12:16 AM
Pistons>Spurs this year.
Spurs>Pistons last year.

Spurs > Mavs (any year)

Vinnie_Johnson
01-31-2006, 12:17 AM
Well we kicked the crap out of Atlanta and The Bulls twice so there.

BillupsMVP
01-31-2006, 12:17 AM
And we beat the hawks handily and you lost and i do remember us sweeping the season series from the spurs

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 12:18 AM
And we beat the hawks handily and you lost and i do remember us sweeping the season series from the spurs
:blah :blah :blah :blah

It all goes back to the Finals. Then everyone shuts up.

BillupsMVP
01-31-2006, 12:20 AM
Dont live in the past that was last year

mavsfan1000
01-31-2006, 12:22 AM
It makes some sense to say the spurs are better than the mavs but you are totally homeristic if you say the spurs are better than the pistons.

Trainwreck2100
Did somebody link this website on a Piston's board

Brutalis
Dont live in the past that was last month and weeks ago.

Anything else? Pistons fans know they got no room to talk til they beat us in the finals seeing that we both make it there. End of story... it's about the jewlry..

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 12:23 AM
Pistons.com forum several weeks ago.

malkool52
01-31-2006, 12:24 AM
Did you watch the game? I watched the entire thing. The ball had too much air in it. FSD announcer's McLeod/Kelser even bounced it around at half-time and it was over pumped. Excuse? No.

malkool52
01-31-2006, 12:26 AM

Anything else? Pistons fans know they got no room to talk til they beat us in the finals seeing that we both make it there. End of story... it's about the jewlry..

"it's all about the jewrly"

First off, it's spelled jewerly. Secondly, saying that, in the context you are, is living in the past.

TDMVPDPOY
01-31-2006, 12:26 AM
Its not the spurs fault, its the jazz fault for cheatin so many years overpumpin the ball, thats probaly the reason why they beated us in 98 wcf, made the ball heavy to offset malones muscles....

orhe
01-31-2006, 12:27 AM
i have to agree w/ the pistons fans on these one :D
utah balls normally have too much air on it

BillupsMVP
01-31-2006, 12:27 AM

Dont worry you guys wont we will be there with the larry O trophy while you guys are saying you lost cause of injuries and no heart
DETROIT NBA CHAMPS 2006

bdubya
01-31-2006, 12:29 AM
Pistons>Spurs this year.

I hope so, but this year ain't even half over yet. We'll see....

BillupsMVP
i have to agree w/ the pistons fans on these one :D
utah balls normally have too much air on it
Thats 2 who agree with "the champs" when the rest of you gonna join

mavsfan1000
Yeah especially Ostertag's. :lol

Kori Ellis
01-31-2006, 12:30 AM

A lot of teams have been complaining about too much air in the basketballs in Utah. It's a weird thing if it's actually true.

malkool52
01-31-2006, 12:32 AM
Just curious, is there an official PSI that NBA basketballs are supposed to be at?

BillupsMVP
01-31-2006, 12:32 AM
There is 3

BillupsMVP
01-31-2006, 12:35 AM
Just curious, is there an official PSI that NBA basketballs are supposed to be at?

Yes there is http://www.nba.com/analysis/rules_1.html?nav=ArticleList

it is between 7 and 1/2 and 8 and 1/2

malkool52
01-31-2006, 12:37 AM
Of course my next question is: does anyone have access to the gameball at the Delta Center :P?

mikejones99
01-31-2006, 12:44 AM
Pistons fans should just move to San Antonio if they like to be where the best basketball is all the time or stop coming here. I know michigan is hell but jesus.

BillupsMVP
01-31-2006, 12:47 AM
Pistons fans should just move to San Antonio if they like to be where the best basketball is all the time or stop coming here. I know michigan is hell but jesus.

Explain your self

Kori Ellis
01-31-2006, 12:48 AM
Explain your self

He doesn't make sense most of the time. Just ignore.

Pistons fans are more than welcome here, if they don't come just to troll.

malkool52
01-31-2006, 12:51 AM

You broke so many fallacies of logic, that I don't even know how to reply to this..

mikejones99
01-31-2006, 12:54 AM
Pistons fans come here say the same stuff all the time and it should be in the NBA catagories not the Spurs section. THey never ganna realize the Spurs have a great team and Pistons are not unbeatable till the finals so it is just wastin time. It is known worldwide that Michigan is a dump, so you all should move. Pistons are good but Shaq and the heat might beat them before the finals.

BillupsMVP
01-31-2006, 12:57 AM
Pistons fans come here say the same stuff all the time and it should be in the NBA catagories not the Spurs section. THey never ganna realize the Spurs have a great team and Pistons are not unbeatable till the finals so it is just wastin time. It is known worldwide that Michigan is a dump, so you all should move. Pistons are good but Shaq and the heat might beat them before the finals.

Show me this worldwide study that shows that michigan is a dump and then i will read what you post with a lot more credibility

Kori Ellis
01-31-2006, 12:58 AM
Pistons fans come here say the same stuff all the time and it should be in the NBA catagories not the Spurs section.

A Spurs fan started this thread and Pistons fans are commenting in the thread. Any fan of any team can comment in the thread.

Stop trying to regulate the forum and go back to the political forum with your nonsense.

Pistons < Spurs
01-31-2006, 12:59 AM
He doesn't make sense most of the time. Just ignore.

:tu :tu

malkool52
01-31-2006, 12:59 AM
Why is Michigan a worldwide known dump? I said NOTHING about the Pistons being unbeatable. I think that we will have problems with Miami, because in our WIN vs. them earlier they proved they CAN beat us. I never said anything about beating the Spurs as well. Why would I be wasting time if I said DET can beat SAS, or if you said SAS can beat DET? It's sports talk. There is no answer until it happens, that is the fun in it. By the way, the topic was "spurs>pistons", by a Spurs fan, therefore it involves the Pistons.

mikejones99
01-31-2006, 01:05 AM
about 20% of these forums has some kinda Pistons in it. most should be at least in the NBA news. Proof. lol. Do you ever read?

malkool52
01-31-2006, 01:11 AM
Why is Michigan a worldwide known dump? - Answer that.
20% of "this" forum has some kind of Pistons in it? I need more stats... how many are there total, how many are by Spurs fans? Or in a topic that would suit. You have no proof. I do read. I don't guestimate and use my guestimations as fact. That would make me a douchebag.

mikejones99
01-31-2006, 01:16 AM
Kori maybe has the facts for this place. I know what see. You should check out some film of the Spurs last 4 games and the murder statistics for states.

BillupsMVP
01-31-2006, 01:20 AM
Kori maybe has the facts for this place. I know what see. You should check out some film of the Spurs last 4 games and the murder statistics for states.
Ok so you have beat the bobcats, hornets, T-wolves and jazz none of which are impressive wins and before this BIG 4 game tear you lost to the nuggets seems like the spurs are playing great

malkool52
01-31-2006, 01:24 AM
Source: http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?scid=12&did=169#MRalpha

Murder Rate per 100K (from 1995-2004)
Texas: 6.7
Michigan: 7.07

WOW WE ARE A SLUM.

Washington DC had 262 killings last year, a rate of 45.82 per 100,000 residents. Detroit came in second, with 402 killings, or 42.04 per capita.

That's why its high, not because of Michigan as a whole.

Do you read?

Kori Ellis
01-31-2006, 01:29 AM
City smack is so weak.

Save it for another forum.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2006, 01:35 AM
Dang, do you guys realize how much the Pistons are in your heads?

They're doing great. We are doing ok. That's pretty much it right now. Let's just hope for some good health to keep developing our rotation.

Quit getting ahead of yourselves.

malkool52
01-31-2006, 01:36 AM
Just to elaborate, Michigan has a population of 9,938,444.
9,938,444/100,000=99.38444
That means 7.07*99.38444= total michigan muders=702.64 (Using the 95-04 rate, not the lower 6.4 of 2004, meaning Detroit counts for more)
702.64-402=300.64 muders in michigan, not in detroit.
Detroit population = 951,270, only accounting for 9.57% of Michigan's population but, 57.2% of the total Michigan murders.

mikejones99
01-31-2006, 01:42 AM
Spurs are about to catch fire and the Pistons. u have been warned.

carina_gino20
01-31-2006, 04:06 AM
Too bad the law of transitivity doesn't always hold true in basketball. The Pistons are still the best now but the Spurs have enough time to catch up (not necessarily in rankings).

ace3g
01-31-2006, 04:15 AM
right now the pistons are better than the spurs, but lets make our judgements after the all star break; which is why I wished the spurs would have only played the pistons once before the all star break

It should be like that for all season series between west/east since they only play against each other twice

SAtown
01-31-2006, 04:32 AM
Its not the spurs fault, its the jazz fault for cheatin so many years overpumpin the ball, thats probaly the reason why they beated us in 98 wcf, made the ball heavy to offset malones muscles....

Sorry, but we didn't play the Jazz in the '98 WCF. We weren't even in the WCF that year. They played us in Western Conference Semi Finals.

emveepee
01-31-2006, 09:06 AM
Dont worry you guys wont we will be there with the larry O trophy while you guys are saying you lost cause of injuries and no heart
DETROIT NBA CHAMPS 2006

Don't be too optimistic. Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili have been hobbled by injuries through midseason yet we are still up there in the standings. I wonder if the Pistons can do the same or perform as well as they are playing right now if one of the Wallaces' goes down or maybe one of your starting guards Rip or Chauncey. The Spurs have proven it last year and this year. The Pistons however, don't seem to fair well recordwise when hit by the injury bug (or major suspensions!).

DarkReign
01-31-2006, 09:21 AM
Stop hijacking the thread.

And STOP making excuses!

jeeeez...

emveepee
01-31-2006, 09:30 AM
Stop hijacking the thread.

And STOP making excuses!

jeeeez...

Just stating facts

we all know that your pistons are healthy.

so far.

DarkReign
01-31-2006, 09:32 AM
Just stating facts

we all know that your pistons are healthy.

so far.

I wasnt particularly referring to you. I am actually getting annoyed with some of the newbs just spouting off random drivel about this or that team.

Dont mind me.

ObiwanGinobili
01-31-2006, 09:51 AM
i came to read this thread just because I saw that cowboy me kr had replied to it.

now I see that his post was the best thing in here.
wow.

leemajors
01-31-2006, 10:44 AM
Too bad the law of transitivity doesn't always hold true in basketball. The Pistons are still the best now but the Spurs have enough time to catch up (not necessarily in rankings).

the law of transvestites?

LilMissSPURfect
01-31-2006, 11:23 AM
It makes some sense to say the spurs are better than the mavs but you are totally homeristic if you say the spurs are better than the pistons.

Actually.....if u wanna get technical....SPURS R THE CHAMPS until dethroned.....
Pistons r playing better ball (to date)....spring break is aaaaa coming... ;-)

:angel
Can't get any better than being NBA champs.

Darrin
01-31-2006, 10:20 PM

Someone did.

http://s11.invisionfree.com/Pistons_Nation/index.php?showtopic=2312

Kori Ellis
01-31-2006, 10:22 PM
I understand all the Pistons boards suck. Eventually I'll have to add a separate Pistons forum here, so Pistons fans can have their own little safe haven to discuss day-to-day Pistons stuff. :lol

Pistons < Spurs
01-31-2006, 10:35 PM
I understand all the Pistons boards suck. Eventually I'll have to add a separate Pistons forum here, so Pistons fans can have their own little safe haven to discuss day-to-day Pistons stuff. :lol

Hells yeah!!!!! Introducing the brand new San Antonio Pistons message boards!!!

Darrin
01-31-2006, 11:11 PM
Hells yeah!!!!! Introducing the brand new San Antonio Pistons message boards!!!

Weren't the WNBA's Detroit Shock one of about three teams ready to move (in 2002) to San Antonio before the Orlando Miracle did?

Kori Ellis
01-31-2006, 11:23 PM
Weren't the WNBA's Detroit Shock one of about three teams ready to move (in 2002) to San Antonio before the Orlando Miracle did?

The Orlando Miracle didn't move here. The Utah Starzz did.

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm glad you're being sarcastic. Cause where was everyone at this point last year.

Trainwreck2100
01-31-2006, 11:25 PM

That would be freaky, but a good show of bipartisanship.

Kori Ellis
01-31-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm glad you're being sarcastic. Cause where was everyone at this point last year.

Most of the Pistons fans found out about this board during the playoffs last year .. and a lot of them have stuck around ever since. The reason you are seeing new Pistons fans here in the last couple weeks is because someone posted our link on their boards. Their boards aren't good, so I don't blame them for coming here.

I know that you and Obstructed View don't like talking so much about the Pistons. But like I've said repeatedly, it's the Spurs fans starting so many threads about the Pistons .. Pistons fans are just participating in the conversation.

I know some Spurs fans don't like talking to fans of other teams. I do .. it's better than circle jerking about the Spurs (or bitching about them 24/7).

If I don't like a subject, I just scroll.

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 11:32 PM
Most of the Pistons fans found out about this board during the playoffs last year .. and a lot of them have stuck around ever since. The reason you are seeing new Pistons fans here in the last couple weeks is because someone posted our link on their boards. Their boards aren't good, so I don't blame them for coming here.

I know that you and Obstructed View don't like talking so much about the Pistons. But like I've said repeatedly, it's the Spurs fans starting so many threads about the Pistons .. Pistons fans are just participating in the conversation.

I know some Spurs fans don't like talking to fans of other teams. I do .. it's better than circle jerking about the Spurs (or bitching about them 24/7).

If I don't like a subject, I just scroll.

it's not about that at all. they can post all they want. but, i came here for spurs discussion. and i can get that at spurs report even though they're assholes. they pretty much jackhammer the piston trolls where as here it's a welcome blanket.

my point? i want spurs talk, like the .com says. not pistons talk. and if i have to go somewhere else over this place being owned by pistons fans and spurs fans making 094809324803284 pistons topics in the spurs section then i can leave, it's not problem because i won't be missed as i don't have any friends here and it's not a problem at all and i won't create one. i just figure if the .com says spurs talk that's what the talk is about. it's fine.

Kori Ellis
01-31-2006, 11:36 PM
i want spurs talk, like the .com says. not pistons talk. and if i have to go somewhere else over this place being owned by pistons fans and spurs fans making 094809324803284 pistons topics in the spurs section then i can leave, it's not problem because i won't be missed as i don't have any friends here and it's not a problem at all and i won't create one. i just figure if the .com says spurs talk that's what the talk is about. it's fine.

On the first two pages of the forum, there's only one thread made by a Pistons fan. The rest of the threads about the Pistons are made by Spurs fans. The Pistons are the Spurs biggest rival right now. So Spurs fans want to talk about the Pistons-Spurs matchup. When the Lakers were the biggest rival, the majority of Spurs boards were about the Lakers-Spurs matchup. That's just how it is.

If you want to talk about other things about the Spurs, then you can just make more topics about those subjects.

I just don't understand why you can't just skip the two or three topics about the Pistons and go to another thread. It's like it burns you or something.

mavsfan1000
01-31-2006, 11:37 PM
it's not about that at all. they can post all they want. but, i came here for spurs discussion. and i can get that at spurs report even though they're assholes. they pretty much jackhammer the piston trolls where as here it's a welcome blanket.

my point? i want spurs talk, like the .com says. not pistons talk. and if i have to go somewhere else over this place being owned by pistons fans and spurs fans making 094809324803284 pistons topics in the spurs section then i can leave, it's not problem because i won't be missed as i don't have any friends here and it's not a problem at all and i won't create one. i just figure if the .com says spurs talk that's what the talk is about. it's fine.

Piston fans is bringing a much more interesting talk. Stop trying to get rid of them.

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 11:38 PM
On the first two pages of the forum, there's only one thread made by a Pistons fan. The rest of the threads about the Pistons are made by Spurs fans. The Pistons are the Spurs biggest rival right now. So Spurs fans want to talk about the Pistons-Spurs matchup. When the Lakers were the biggest rival, the majority of Spurs boards were about the Lakers-Spurs matchup. That's just how it is.

If you want to talk about other things about the Spurs, then you can just make more topics about those subjects.

I just don't understand why you can't just skip the two or three topics about the Pistons and go to another thread. It's like it burns you or something.
haha. i guess you didnt get the jist of my post. it dont matter. tired of hoopla and hype is all. if it does get any worse here though i will just go. it's not a big deal at all.

Trainwreck2100
01-31-2006, 11:39 PM

I'd miss you

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 11:40 PM
Piston fans is bringing a much more interesting talk. Stop trying to get rid of them.
wow. how about you go sit on a sharp pointy uh....maverick and go away. not once have you made sense to me and again you miss the point of anything i've ever said. mavs fans are fine. they're in texas, local, it's okay. and there isnt* a billion of you. plus, you assuming is exactly typical of a mavs fan. in which i dont even have to explain the rest of that story.

Kori Ellis
01-31-2006, 11:40 PM
haha. i guess you didnt get the jist of my post. it dont matter. tired of hoopla and hype is all. if it does get any worse here though i will just go. it's not a big deal at all.

It is a big deal to you. You keep bringing it up over and over, instead of just posting about something else. You keep saying you don't want to talk about the Pistons, you want to talk about the Spurs.

So talk.

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 11:42 PM
I'd miss you
:lol

timvp
01-31-2006, 11:44 PM
I'd miss Brutalis cuz he can spot da wicked flowz and dope beatz.

Brutalis
It is a big deal to you. You keep bringing it up over and over, instead of just posting about something else. You keep saying you don't want to talk about the Pistons, you want to talk about the Spurs.

So talk.
about the spurs?

i hope we trade rasho.

hopefully parker stays consistent.

duncan needs some rest on this road trip. maybe 24 mins on average a game? i dunno, his foot wont get better with injection after injection.

thats pretty much it.

mavsfan1000
Life is rough Brutalis. Having to listen to fans of the pistons. What can Kori do about it anyway?

Trainwreck2100
I'd miss Brutalis cause he used to sport the maximals avi

Kori Ellis
01-31-2006, 11:47 PM
about the spurs?

i hope we trade rasho.

hopefully parker stays consistent.

duncan needs some rest on this road trip. maybe 24 mins on average a game? i dunno, his foot wont get better with injection after injection.

thats pretty much it.

I would be scared if we traded Rasho unless we got a better big back. I don't want to just trade him to trade him.

I think Tony is incredibly determined this season and will be consistent.

I think Duncan has only got one injection. His last treatment was some kind of shock therapy I think.

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 11:48 PM
I'd miss Brutalis cuz he can spot da wicked flowz and dope beatz.

:huh

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 11:49 PM
I'd miss Brutalis cause he used to sport the maximals avi
manu upper cutting that maverick? or duncan trying to kill the ball?

Brutalis
01-31-2006, 11:50 PM
I would be scared if we traded Rasho unless we got a better big back. I don't want to just trade him to trade him.

I think Tony is incredibly determined this season and will be consistent.

I think Duncan has only got one injection. His last treatment was some kind of shock therapy I think.
of course @ rasho. hell id like magloire for him but that'd be frowned upon.

shock therepy? thats why my grandma is insane now days.

leemajors
02-01-2006, 12:03 AM
it's not exactly shock therapy, boutons explained it. it's the same sort of sound waves they use to break up kidney stones. i hear it's not quite the brown noise that police use.