ducks
01-31-2006, 08:01 PM
?

tlongII
01-31-2006, 08:04 PM
The Rolling Stones

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-31-2006, 08:04 PM
The Super Bowl just got even bigger. Taking a quick break from their "A Bigger Bang" World Tour, the legendary Rolling Stones will perform in the Sprint Super Bowl XL Halftime Show on ABC at Ford Field in Detroit on Sunday, Feb. 5.

http://www.superbowl.com/features/entertainment

ducks
01-31-2006, 08:05 PM
thanks I was being lazy did not want to look

TxJudsonRocketTx
01-31-2006, 08:20 PM
Im getting tired of the halftime shows professional sports events have been putting out the past 5 years or so. Yea I understand the need to tone it down after the Janet Jackson thing, but Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, and the Beach Boys belong doing shows at VFW's not at the biggest sports events in the world.

N.Y. Johnny
01-31-2006, 09:15 PM
Whats worse is the lame ass Pre Game Kick Off Concerts they have. I know the NFL does them for Opening Night on Thursday :wtf
they're fucking shit and I hate them, but who knows you might get a priceless moment like that little bitch that got booed at the Orange Bowl a while back. I forgot who it was but it was funny as shit.

Anyways, I'm lookin forward for the Stones halftime show, especially if the game is a 27-3 Stinker going into halftime and one sided.
I betting they won't let them play "T&A" and "Let It Bleed" :flipoff