PDA

View Full Version : Who do YOU think should be the Pacers starting PG?

pacersrule03
01-01-2004, 10:58 PM
All of the pacers pgs have had their spurts of great play. So who do you think should be the starting PG Kenny Anderson, Jamaal Tinsley, Anthony Johnson, or Jamison Brewer? I think Carlisle should stay with Tinsley as the starter. He brings quickness, good passing, driving ability, and an improves mid-range shot.

Pooh
01-02-2004, 05:14 AM
Glad you brought that up, I was reading something today over at Pacers.com about that. They were saying that Carlisle has let the PG now run the floor and call the plays. Not totally but somewhat.

From what I heard, Tinsley has done the best at it. I don't think it would hurt to see what Tinsley can do. Kenny and Anthony have had their shot at it, why not like the incumbent get another shot at it?

This team is slowly learning that the number one priority is defense then the scoring. Hopefully after this trying month (December) the message has now gotten into their heads.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tinsley being the starting PG. If that fails...I look for a trade either before or during the all-star break.

pacersrule03
01-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Glad you brought that up, I was reading something today over at Pacers.com about that. They were saying that Carlisle has let the PG now run the floor and call the plays. Not totally but somewhat.

hmmm...funny that that happened, because that's exactly what Artest was complaining about. :lol