PDA

View Full Version : Headline of the Day

ShoogarBear
02-01-2006, 09:04 AM
Lindsay Lohan Injured in Teacup Accident

LInk (http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/02/01/people.lindsaylohan.ap/index.html)

SpursWoman
02-01-2006, 09:11 AM
Was she driving it? :lol

ShoogarBear
02-01-2006, 09:13 AM
This is precisely why there must be Teacup Reform.

ObiwanGinobili
02-01-2006, 09:18 AM
that story makes no sense.

according to thier timeline:

she took a shower
went down stairs to the kitchen
helped friends prepare a breakfast.
loaded the breakfast up on trays.
brought it up the stairs.

and she was still soooooooo wet form the shower that she slipped??
1st off - did she even dry herself after the shower or did she just walk out of the shower stall and head downstairs with out even a once over from the towel, dripping water all the way??
2nd was she naked? or was the remaining water on her skin some kind of super water that escaped the clothing without being absorbed to land on the stairs wear her feet would be landing??

you know what I think??
I think Bryan Adams tried to do the world a favor and take her out of it.
but it didn't go as planned.

ShoogarBear
02-01-2006, 09:20 AM
1st off - did she even dry herself after the shower or did she just walk out of the shower stall and head downstairs with out even a once over from the towel, dripping water all the way??
2nd was she naked? or was the remaining water on her skin some kind of super water that escaped the clothing without being absorbed to land on the stairs wear her feet would be landing??

In other words: TTIWWP!

you know what I think??
I think Bryan Adams tried to do the world a favor and take her out of it.
but it didn't go as planned.

WTF was she doing at his house anyway? Isn't he like twice her age?

ObiwanGinobili
02-01-2006, 09:22 AM
dude, I heard that guy is a friggin playboy master. noone can play the field like bryan adams.

besides - your nearly twice my age and I still have you on the ol' "to do" list. :oops.

travis2
02-01-2006, 09:28 AM
:wow

sa_butta
02-01-2006, 09:40 AM
http://www.englishtrunkshowco.com/images/mom0130q.jpg
This was before the wreck.

1Parker1
02-01-2006, 10:12 AM
that story makes no sense.

according to thier timeline:

she took a shower
went down stairs to the kitchen
helped friends prepare a breakfast.
loaded the breakfast up on trays.
brought it up the stairs.

and she was still soooooooo wet form the shower that she slipped??

Damn Detective. You're on top of this investigation :lol

ShoogarBear
02-01-2006, 10:29 AM
besides - your nearly twice my age and I still have you on the ol' "to do" list. :oops.

:lol I'll keep my buzz by not asking where I rank on the list. But just think how much hotter I'd be if I was a washed-up singer, too.