PDA

View Full Version : Tay Prince is lucky

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-01-2006, 10:23 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/12285404/013106_pistons_vc_missed_dunk.avi.htmll

FreshPrince22
02-01-2006, 10:29 PM
It wasn't even all that close. He took off too far out. Would have been sick though.

Pistons < Spurs
02-01-2006, 10:36 PM
LOL! Thank heavens he missed. I may have even bought that poster!

TDMVPDPOY
02-01-2006, 11:07 PM
you can really see that scrub jefferson was ready to celebrate hahaha

Brutalis
02-01-2006, 11:10 PM
It wasn't even all that close. He took off too far out. Would have been sick though.
Do you know who VC is? What an idiot.

Brutalis
02-01-2006, 11:11 PM
Tay is very lucky, and ignorant for that foul. Why put your arms up above your shoulders like that? I already know he has a puss attitude from watching him in the Kentucky days but god damn if he ain't lucky as hell.

FreshPrince22
02-01-2006, 11:19 PM

I know he wasn't close to hitting that dunk. He was a good foot short. He barely got it to the rim.

And why is Tayshaun "ignorant" for stepping in to take a charge? As you can see, if Vince would have jumped forward enough to connect on the dunk it would have been an offensive foul. Vince knew it so he tried to strech one in. Didn't work.

Pistons < Spurs
02-01-2006, 11:23 PM

Name calling again? gimme a break.

And I thought you hated all the Piston related threads. It's funny that you always seem to make multiple posts in them.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-01-2006, 11:27 PM
Vince would have made that dunk if Tay didnt give him a little shove when he was in the air.

TxJudsonRocketTx
02-01-2006, 11:42 PM
If that had gone down, it would have been nastier than spinach.

Brutalis
02-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Name calling again? gimme a break.

And I thought you hated all the Piston related threads. It's funny that you always seem to make multiple posts in them.
You keep earning the idiot tag with each post buddy. Props.

Brutalis
02-02-2006, 12:35 AM
I know he wasn't close to hitting that dunk. He was a good foot short. He barely got it to the rim.

And why is Tayshaun "ignorant" for stepping in to take a charge? As you can see, if Vince would have jumped forward enough to connect on the dunk it would have been an offensive foul. Vince knew it so he tried to strech one in. Didn't work.
THAt was no charge and I give a shit less what the call was. Tay fucking had his arms at his shoulders pushing him. Be a homer more why don't ya.

nkdlunch
02-02-2006, 11:48 AM
why? it was an offensive foul

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-02-2006, 03:41 PM

It would have been, but his heel was on the line...

Obstructed_View
02-02-2006, 03:52 PM
No way. The third angle shows how far Carter was outside Tay's shoulder that he had to reach out with his arms to take the impact. Even if he'd had his feet set and outside the circle it would have been a foul. It was still a smart foul because Vince could have made that dunk and then everyone would be talking about it.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-02-2006, 04:22 PM
No way. The third angle shows how far Carter was outside Tay's shoulder that he had to reach out with his arms to take the impact. Even if he'd had his feet set and outside the circle it would have been a foul. It was still a smart foul because Vince could have made that dunk and then everyone would be talking about it.

The only reason I think the ref would have called a charge is because he pointed at the line when making the call...

Obstructed_View
02-02-2006, 05:26 PM
The only reason I think the ref would have called a charge is because he pointed at the line when making the call...
Inside information. ^1 ^1 You must have seen that in the game. :)

Both officials were signalling block right away and I'm sure at least one of them was watching the circle like you said. That circle is a bailout for those calls. It's possible they would have called a charge if his feet had been completely outside it, and it wouldn't have been a terrible call if they had, considering they see everything in real time with no replay. With the luxury of watching it over and over it's easier to judge.

GO SPurs Go
02-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Tay is very lucky, and ignorant for that foul. Why put your arms up above your shoulders like that? I already know he has a puss attitude from watching him in the Kentucky days but god damn if he ain't lucky as hell.
I like your phrase, right know it defines SA lol jk :spin