PDA

View Full Version : Duncan and Nazr = 32 Boards?!?!?!

thispego
02-02-2006, 12:53 AM
WHaT wHaT WhATTTT???!?!?!?!??!

angel_luv
02-02-2006, 12:54 AM
That's awesome. :elephant

boutons_
02-02-2006, 12:55 AM
Spurs +7 RBs, about time.

Nazr kept his slow ass in position under the boards. It paid off.
He's got really long arms.

thispego
02-02-2006, 12:56 AM
Spurs +7 RBs, about time.

Nazr kept his slow ass in position under the boards. It paid off.
He's got really long arms.
remmeber his first few games as a Spur?? he DOMINATED the boards... he needs to find that kinda fire again

leemajors
02-02-2006, 12:58 AM
nazr did play well on the glass. he didn't even pump fake too much either.

wildbill2u
02-02-2006, 11:59 AM
nazr did play well on the glass. he didn't even pump fake too much either.

I wonder if anyone else caught this the other night. Somebody (I think it was Duncan) hit Nazr from the top of the key all alone under the basket. He dribbled once then did a pump fake to noone but by then the defense found him and blocked his shot.

Timmy ran over to him and was giving him hell, including putting his forefingers to his head in the obvious gesture saying "THINK, Stupid."

This guy is like the 800 pound gorilla that can drive the ball 350 yards--but when he goes to putt, he drives it 350 yards.

SoCalSpursFan
02-02-2006, 12:06 PM
I wonder if anyone else caught this the other night. Somebody (I think it was Duncan) hit Nazr from the top of the key all alone under the basket. He dribbled once then did a pump fake to noone but by then the defense found him and blocked his shot.

Timmy ran over to him and was giving him hell, including putting his forefingers to his head in the obvious gesture saying "THINK, Stupid."

This guy is like the 800 pound gorilla that can drive the ball 350 yards--but when he goes to putt, he drives it 350 yards.

I enjoyed the analogy.
:lol

itzsoweezee
02-02-2006, 02:35 PM
this is what happens when nazr gets minutes.

and anyone who thinks that rasho is a better rebounder is out of their mind

zeleni
02-02-2006, 02:52 PM
this is what happens when nazr gets minutes.

and anyone who thinks that rasho is a better rebounder is out of their mind

Spurs hardly won this game and I lost all of my vmoney on this spread.
When you outrebound other team by this much and do not make that big of a spread, your rebounding has no value.

NAZR rebounds were worthless!

Spurs need a running game with defensive capabilities. Nazr gives only dunks and gets blocked numerous times. So why would he be any good as a rebounder?

SA Gunslinger
02-02-2006, 02:55 PM

Great observation. There was that play last night when Nazr was strattling the baseline on one leg and ended up getting pushed, stepping out of bounds.

TP was right there and Nazr could have easily thrown the ball to him but instead he acted like he couldn't balance himself to do it. TP went right up to him and gave him a look like throw me the damn ball. Luckily the foul was called for the push and the turnover was avoided.