PDA

View Full Version : OT: Merry Christmas!

God31
12-25-2003, 07:23 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas and happy holidays. I'v been really busy as of late, i am so tired, so full it's unreal. I just got home to rest as my girl has something planned with her family tonight anyways and they'll be home possibly late so i didn't go because i wanted to watch the NBA on ABC tonight and wanted to rest because i work 8am til 5pm tomorrow and it's going to be a real hard day since we need to clear all our christmas stuff out and away and put put all velantines stuff and maybe some easter things.

I'v seriously had no time in last couple days to post but just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and hope everyone is safe and happy what they got.

I'll be posting more as the days go on. But like i said, with christmas and this the first time i'v spend christmas with an american girl it's been weird. Bielive it or not, i'v always either had no girlfreind or a Polish girl on christmas and we celebrate christmas on christmas eve while my girl on christmas day so it's been crazy last few days....... but i finally have time to rest and hopefully the games will be awsome. Can't wait for the weekend though.... :spin

Pooh
12-26-2003, 12:09 AM
Merry Christmas to you too. I'm beat from that long sleigh ride last night and kicking the crap out of the elves. :)

I had a nice Christmas and got some of the things that I wanted, course it would've been nice to have had a "White Christmas", but maybe someday huh?

The holiday season is still going on, so now we focus on the New Year coming up, and a title celebration come June for our beloved Pacers!

Merry Christmas to all, including the Spurs fans! :)

Blue Jew
12-24-2009, 12:51 AM
:toast

Allanon
12-24-2009, 12:54 AM
http://www.jokesunlimited.com/jokepics/1385.jpg

Come_On_Now
12-24-2009, 01:08 AM
:whine

Culburn369
12-24-2009, 01:39 AM
_zMhSjDqvRs

Culburn369
12-25-2009, 01:28 PM
I got my Xmas present:::that Spurs Board upstairs. It's a hoot.