PDA

View Full Version : "Inane Banter"

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-02-2006, 08:56 PM
PUBLIC NOTICE:

At the request of Conqueso, anyone participating in "inane banter" is hereby found guilty of forum posting heresy and will have their keyboard confiscated and shot at gunpoint.

If you are unable to post an eloquent and literate thought that is completely in the mode of thought of the thread originator, consider yourself in violation of the newly created "Code of the WithCheese".

Mr. Queso has been so kind as to volunteer his services as the proof reader for your posts. From this point forward, and until further notice, you will be required to PM your posts to the "Cheese Wiz", as I like to refer to him, and he will make a determination if the content of your post meets the criteria set forth in his "Detroit Pistons and Flip Saunders" thread. Those receiving approval for their posts will be issued a gold star which you will wear proudly on the left lapel of your jacket. . .oh and your post may be submitted into the thread.

Those in violation of the newly created ordinance will, as stated above, have their keyboards confiscated and shot in front of a firing squad (open to the public at $5 per ticket, $2.50 for seniors and children under the age of 5).

On behalf of all of us who post at the mighty "Spurstalk" I would like to thank Conqueso for his dedication to the cohesion and flow of threads everywhere.

Gracias, and amen.

timvp
02-02-2006, 09:00 PM
Does Chili Conqueso still post here?

:smokin

Brutalis
02-02-2006, 09:04 PM
I am a Heretic. Any fucking human comes near me will suffer.

http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/halo2bios/00covenant.jpg

Do not fuck with me.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-02-2006, 09:05 PM
I am a Heretic. Any fucking human comes near me will suffer.

http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/halo2bios/00covenant.jpg

Do not fuck with me.

Send in your keyboard now. You're done here.

Solid D
02-02-2006, 09:08 PM
So if I post something that waxes eloquent, does that equate to the baseball term "Bringing the cheese"?

:rollin @ Chopper

I expect mouse to be lobbying with Kori for a safe haven shelter Swiss Cheese forum.

Guru of Nothing
02-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Political Forum!

conqueso
02-02-2006, 09:38 PM
PUBLIC NOTICE:

At the request of Conqueso, anyone participating in "inane banter" is hereby found guilty of forum posting heresy and will have their keyboard confiscated and shot at gunpoint.

If you are unable to post an eloquent and literate thought that is completely in the mode of thought of the thread originator, consider yourself in violation of the newly created "Code of the WithCheese".

Mr. Queso has been so kind as to volunteer his services as the proof reader for your posts. From this point forward, and until further notice, you will be required to PM your posts to the "Cheese Wiz", as I like to refer to him, and he will make a determination if the content of your post meets the criteria set forth in his "Detroit Pistons and Flip Saunders" thread. Those receiving approval for their posts will be issued a gold star which you will wear proudly on the left lapel of your jacket. . .oh and your post may be submitted into the thread.

Those in violation of the newly created ordinance will, as stated above, have their keyboards confiscated and shot in front of a firing squad (open to the public at $5 per ticket, $2.50 for seniors and children under the age of 5).

On behalf of all of us who post at the mighty "Spurstalk" I would like to thank Conqueso for his dedication to the cohesion and flow of threads everywhere.

Gracias, and amen.

Oh pleasssse. I don't care if the replies are in the same mode of thought as my original post. Just as long as they aren't people saying "You're a fucking dumbass because you think x, y, and z" and "your posts don't make logical sense because you typed the word 'why' instead of 'when.'" I mean, shit, that is inane banter. When I ask questions, is it wrong of me to expect answers? When I want people to use their brains and say intelligent shit, is it wrong for me to get upset when they act like complete morons? Right or wrong, agree or disagree, I don't care, just make sure you're respectful and thoughtful. Those are the only two "Codes of ConQueso."

But I will start editing people's posts if Kori will let me. I don't think most people would be pleased with the results though. Especially Mouse.

Peter
02-02-2006, 09:41 PM
It's the internets. Are there rules on the internets?

spurster
02-02-2006, 09:56 PM
Whiners forum.

Guru of Nothing
02-02-2006, 10:04 PM
Oh pleasssse. I don't care if the replies are in the same mode of thought as my original post. Just as long as they aren't people saying "You're a fucking dumbass because you think x, y, and z" and "your posts don't make logical sense because you typed the word 'why' instead of 'when.'" I mean, shit, that is inane banter. When I ask questions, is it wrong of me to expect answers? When I want people to use their brains and say intelligent shit, is it wrong for me to get upset when they act like complete morons? Right or wrong, agree or disagree, I don't care, just make sure you're respectful and thoughtful. Those are the only two "Codes of ConQueso."

But I will start editing people's posts if Kori will let me. I don't think most people would be pleased with the results though. Especially Mouse.

Sincerely, continue to be respectful and thoughtful, but please lower your expectations from others, as if you were in a bar. .... AND ALWAYS NURTURE YOUR INNER FILTER.