PDA

View Full Version : Just got back.

E20
02-03-2006, 03:20 AM
I just got back from the game, it was a good one. I got my shoe signed by Ginobili :elephant and I took lots of pictures. Manu and I even posed with my shoe! I had bad seats though, but better than nothing.

Slo spurs fan
02-03-2006, 03:21 AM
:tu

Amuseddaysleeper
02-03-2006, 03:21 AM
I just got back from the game, it was a good one. I got my shoe signed by Ginobili :elephant and I took lots of pictures. Manu and I even posed with my shoe! I had bad seats though, but better than nothing.

how'd you get to meet manu? especially if you had bad seats! did you just run towards the aisle when he was goin through the tunnel? congrats on get your shoe signed!

E20
02-03-2006, 03:25 AM
I arrive there like 1HR before tip-off. Manu usually starts warming up at the 50 minute mark and then signs for about 10-15 minutes. During this time people are free to roam anywhere in the arena except the court, I just race around everywhere trying to get good pics with good angles. I was really up close to him; I was basically shoving my camera in his face. I'll post pics later. Eva was there, I didn't realize this in the 3rd quarter. They were doing a Desperate Housewife ad on the jumbo-tron and for each actress they tried to find a look-a-like in the audience and when Evas' turn came up it was actually Eva. I was so close to hotness, but didn't realize it until late.

SilverPlayer
02-03-2006, 03:31 AM
They were doing a Desperate Housewife ad on the jumbo-tron and for each actress they tried to find a look-a-like in the audience and when Evas' turn came up it was actually Eva. :lol :lol :lol

milkyway21
02-03-2006, 03:52 AM
pics?

angel_luv
02-03-2006, 07:06 AM
I'm glad you had fun. I can't wait to see your pics. :spin

spurschick
02-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Were you wearing your wristband?

E20
02-03-2006, 07:05 PM
Were you wearing your wristband?
I haven't taken it off for 6 days now. :lol If I had a silver marker I'd try to get that signed too.

missyy0867
02-03-2006, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=E20] During this time people are free to roam anywhere in the arena except the courtQUOTE]

really??? cuz when i went, i went really early too and they wouldnt let us go down from that main entrance area, like the area where you first walk in!

E20
02-03-2006, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=E20] During this time people are free to roam anywhere in the arena except the courtQUOTE]

really??? cuz when i went, i went really early too and they wouldnt let us go down from that main entrance area, like the area where you first walk in!
I don't know how it is at AT&T center, but at Oakland Arena you can go aywhere as long as your not blocking the walkways and not on the sidelines or ahead of the yellow line. The ushers will tell you to go back up, but I usually ignore them.

ALVAREZ6
02-03-2006, 08:57 PM
The security was anal here in Philly last year, but we'll see how it is on the 15th when the Spurs come here to crush the Sixers. I always show up at the games at least an hour early, before they even open the doors to the arena, and even then there were dudes tellin me I couldn't talk to Manu, so I had to wait til the end of the game when he walks through the tunnel and jump over chairs, running by security...it was great!

This time I will actually bring a camera and I will try to get Manu to sign my Argentina jersey.

E20
02-03-2006, 09:04 PM
The security was anal here in Philly last year, but we'll see how it is on the 15th when the Spurs come here to crush the Sixers. I always show up at the games at least an hour early, before they even open the doors to the arena, and even then there were dudes tellin me I couldn't talk to Manu, so I had to wait til the end of the game when he walks through the tunnel and jump over chairs, running by security...it was great!

This time I will actually bring a camera and I will try to get Manu to sign my Argentina jersey.
:lol
My brother asked him to sign his Brazil soccer jacket. When Ginobili looked at it he tilted his head, smiled and said hmmm I don't know.........

missyy0867
02-03-2006, 09:08 PM
I don't know how it is at AT&T center, but at Oakland Arena you can go aywhere as long as your not blocking the walkways and not on the sidelines or ahead of the yellow line. The ushers will tell you to go back up, but I usually ignore them.

ohhhh gosh i feel stupid!!! well i wish it was like that in SA!

angel_luv
02-04-2006, 09:39 AM
:lol
My brother asked him to sign his Brazil soccer jacket. When Ginobili looked at it he tilted his head, smiled and said hmmm I don't know.........

:lol I can see it.

alamo50
02-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Waitin' for the pics E!

:depressed

Old School Chic
02-04-2006, 12:49 PM

Cool :elephant

abelle23
02-06-2006, 12:57 PM
where are the pics? did i miss it?? did you post it in another thread?!!!