PDA

View Full Version : Line moved today

word
02-03-2006, 11:22 AM
From Seattle +4 to Seattle +4.5.

I dont follow the NFL that close.

How are you guys feeling about this here game ?

IF you were betting on the game.

Please no BS homer opinions

word
02-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Never mind. Skip Bayless took the Steelers. He's never right.

Question answered.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-03-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm shocked the line hasn't jumped to 6 yet.

Steeler Nation is strong....

Peter
02-03-2006, 12:52 PM
I'm feeling Pittsburgh. The AFC was much stronger than the NFC this season and the Steelers made it to the SB by winning 3 straight games against the top 3 teams in the AFC on the road. Looking at Seattle, they have two home wins in the playoffs, both against competition that really didn't impress me, especially Washington and their piss poor offense and a Carolina team with no run game whatsoever. The Steelers have the run game as well as a better passing game than Seattle.

lilmads
02-05-2006, 06:30 PM
I put 25 on the Seahawks... Hope I win:)

Rick Von Braun
02-05-2006, 10:09 PM
The steelers made the right plays, props to Pittsburgh, but the zebras were absolutely horrible against the Hawks...

I honestly don't like conspiracy theories, but from the venue in Detroit (with 90% steelers fans, neutral my ass), to the really bad calls against the Hawks I don't know what to think of this.

Pistons < Spurs
02-05-2006, 10:10 PM
The steelers made the right plays, props to Pittsburgh, but the zebras were absolutely horrible against the Hawks...

I honestly don't like conspiracy theories, but from the venue in Detroit (with 90% steelers fans, neutral my ass), to the really bad calls against the Hawks I don't know what to think of this.
:tu