PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day in the Hill Country

PakiDan
02-03-2006, 12:47 PM
In case anyone is interested, this is a cool date option for Valentines day:

Bring her out to Old Town Square in Bandera, TX (30 minute drive), treat her to a steak dinner in the restaurant, then for a cocktail in the cantina, then go out back to your room, where a bottle of chilled champagne and some chocolates will be waiting for you. $140.00 total. Or I have other packages available. Go to www.banderasquare.com for pics. If you want special arrangements or reservations let me (paki) know. Just PM me. Beautiful, romantic setting!

2Blonde
02-03-2006, 01:34 PM
That sounds so romantic. I wish I could afford it. But we're saving every penny to put toward the down payment on the house we're building. That is every holiday for me for the next two years.

SpursWoman
02-03-2006, 01:58 PM
That sounds so romantic. I wish I could afford it. But we're saving every penny to put toward the down payment on the house we're building. That is every holiday for me for the next two years.

I would love to go, too...but same here ... I see $140 and think, "that's like 35 sheets of drywall." :oops :lol

Although, at the rate mine is going...it'll be like 20 years instead of just 2. :depressed

"What do you want for Christmas?"
"Tile for the new pantry."

"What do you want for your birthday?"
"Cabinets for the new laundry room."

"Valentine's Day?"
"That 7ft wall in the kitchen that backs up to the patio knocked out and the kitchen extended to have somewhere to put my set of SubZeros besides the dining room."

:drunk

AlamoSpursFan
02-03-2006, 02:00 PM
I would love to go, too...but same here ... I see $140 and think, "that's like 35 sheets of drywall." :oops :lol

140 Junior bacon cheeseburgers?

:lol

Mrs.Tlong
02-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Awwwwwwww!

That sounds romantic!

I wonder how much x-tra they charge for hay???

2Blonde
02-03-2006, 02:07 PM

Although, at the rate mine is going...it'll be like 20 years instead of just 2. :depressed

"What do you want for Christmas?"
"Tile for the new pantry."

"What do you want for your birthday?"
"Cabinets for the new laundry room."

"Valentine's Day?"
"That 7ft wall in the kitchen that backs up to the patio knocked out and the kitchen extended to have somewhere to put my set of SubZeros besides the dining room."

:drunk

I can completely relate. Everytime I go shopping I pick something up and look at the price and think hmmmm.... that sweater could buy a light fixture. :lol Back it goes. :depressed
I think cabinetry in the new house is going to cost more than I paid for my entire first house. :wow

Mixability
02-03-2006, 02:17 PM
140 Junior bacon cheeseburgers?

:lol

One thing that gets to me is when that guy tells his wife that she looks like a million chicken nuggets.....

at 5 for $1

She looks like $200,000?

:pctoss

SpursWoman
02-03-2006, 02:18 PM
One thing that gets to me is when that guy tells his wife that she looks like a million chicken nuggets.....

at 5 for $1

She looks like $200,000?

:pctoss

I said the same thing to Chris! :lol :lol

PakiDan
02-03-2006, 02:26 PM
I can do the dinner thing for alot cheaper - or if you want a room - I can work out the dinner... I have alot of room for manipulation. Just let me know!!!!

ObiwanGinobili
02-03-2006, 03:40 PM
oh my god.
I'm getting a Dyson for my anniversary (this past month but Emo was away so we postponed it) and I am the happiest person on earth!! :D

i was floating just thinking that I was going to be getting an electric clothes dryer..... but a Dyson vaccuum??? wow! I am in fricking heaven!!!

ObiwanGinobili
02-03-2006, 03:40 PM
now thats romance.

Shelly
02-03-2006, 04:07 PM
oh my god.
I'm getting a Dyson for my anniversary (this past month but Emo was away so we postponed it) and I am the happiest person on earth!! :D

i was floating just thinking that I was going to be getting an electric clothes dryer..... but a Dyson vaccuum??? wow! I am in fricking heaven!!!

I have a Dyson! You will love it! I have the purple pet one. I've gone through to vacuums since getting my dog, so I splurged.

2Blonde
02-03-2006, 04:07 PM
oh my god.

Okay, now I'm officially jealous. :depressed