PDA

View Full Version : Rayfield Wright and Troy Aikman Inducted.

Obstructed_View
02-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Inducted or Enshrined? Oh well. As I was saying...

Yeah!

Just heard it on the radio and had to share it with someone.

That is all.

Taco
02-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Hooray for both of them!!

Irvin stay away from controversy and you too can be a hall of famer

Horry For 3!
02-04-2006, 02:30 PM
Nice

Obstructed_View
02-04-2006, 02:45 PM
If Irvin had just driven around Plano there'd probably be one HOF Cowboy for each Super Bowl.

TheAdmiral#50
02-04-2006, 03:55 PM
I'm glad Moon got in, always been a big fan of his. While it's too bad Irvin didn't get in overall I'm happy because a wrong was Wrighted.;)

I am thrilled for Wright...what a disgrace it was to not have him in the HOF.

And we can now put the Aikman talk to rest....I guess there are SOME people who realize he was much more than a bus driver lol.

And Irvin WILL get in ...eventually...but it's kinda lame that he isn't in because of off the field stuff....THE HOF has no excuse with ANY talk about off the field problems since they put in LT on the first ballot! :bang

N.Y. Johnny
02-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Moon better go in as an Oiler! But since Bud Adams fucked over the Houston Oiler fans, I think it'd be funny if he went in as a Seahawk.

Guru of Nothing
02-04-2006, 09:55 PM
When I think of Rayfield Wright, I think of football cards with bold ALL-PRO proclamations.

I've never bothered to watch the HOF induction ceremonies, but I will for Rayfield.

Not that it takes much, but this made my day.

samikeyp
02-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Hell yes!

The HOF game in August should be Dallas vs. Tennessee but the Titans have to wear the old Oilers uni's! :tu

hussker
02-06-2006, 12:24 AM
RAYFIELD WRIGHT WAS THE MAN! Ask Staubach how many times RW saved his ass. As for Aikman, that was a given. QB on 3 SB teams in 4 yrs...duh...Same for Brady down the road...even if HE gets caught with a crack pipe in his car and drums up some bullshit line like the Playmaker.