PDA

View Full Version : Ho-hum SB celebration

rr2418
02-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Ever since they started having the SB trophy presentation out at midfield instead of the locker rooms, the whole ceremony has been kind of dull. You don't see the players jumping pouring champange(sp) at each other. Instead you have the coaches and players having to hurry up and get to the stage for the presentation. Then the sound system sucked! You couldn't understand what they were saying. Bill Cowher looked he didn't have time to live the moment, he had people directing him to the stage.

I think this SB was one of the dullest ever. Even the commercials weren't that great. There were only two that stood out, the FED EX comm with the dinosaurs, and the streaking sheep!

hussker
02-05-2006, 11:03 PM
I would rather have a HO-HUM than a NONE...

Don't fuck with the 12th Man

rr2418
02-05-2006, 11:43 PM
I would rather have a HO-HUM than a NONE...

Ooookayyy!!!!!!!! :huh

Well anyway, it's nice to see you're an AGGIE FAN :lol

samikeyp
02-06-2006, 12:00 AM

I think Herbie has a new sig. :lol

hussker
02-06-2006, 12:19 AM
I think Herbie has a new sig. :lol

Nah...It is just that I live in College Station and my wife is an Ag. I could belabor the point but I won't. I think that the whole thing is silly on a common sense level, but necessary on a legal level fot aTm to defend its copyright and trademark.

BY THE WAY...I tend to say WHOOP BIG RED!!!
as an adopted Aggie...a NEBRAGGIE if I may use that term. I better trademark it, huh? hahaha!