PDA

View Full Version : Mvp, Mvp, Mvp!!

Dre_7
02-05-2006, 11:51 PM
http://www.newyorkjets.com/images/2004.1/frontpage/content/1781alexander01_1206.jpg
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Pistons < Spurs
02-06-2006, 12:03 AM
:rolleyes

In another post, you metnioned the MVP laying an egg in the SB.

Did you watch the game? Do you realize that he ran for 95 yeards on 20 carries for a 4.8 per carry? I hardly call that laying an egg.

Give me a break. :rolleyes :rolleyes

Horry For 3!
02-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Owned

Horry For 3!
02-06-2006, 12:05 AM

Did you watch the game? Do you realize that he ran for 95 yeards on 20 carries for a 4.8 per carry? I hardly call that laying an egg.

He had no impact on the game though.

Pistons < Spurs
02-06-2006, 12:07 AM
He had no impact on the game though.

But a bigger one than Ben, Bettis, Polamalu, Porter...etc etc

hussker
02-06-2006, 12:08 AM
But, evidently, not better than Hines Ward...

Horry For 3!
02-06-2006, 12:10 AM
But a bigger one than Ben, Bettis, Polamalu, Porter...etc etc
No one really had an impact on this game. It was the night of the big plays. Such as the Big time catch by Hines Ward when it was 3rd and 28, Parker's 75 yard run, that Hendon INT ran back for 76 yards which lead to the Stevens only catch TD, then the reverse WR pass.

timvp
02-06-2006, 12:11 AM
I could run for 1000 yards behind that O line.

hussker
02-06-2006, 12:15 AM
Let the record books say...

MVP Super Bowl XL - Hines Ward, Pittsburgh Steelers

END OF DISCUSSION

dbestpro
02-06-2006, 12:17 AM
How about Leavy for MVP. He had the greatest impact on the game.

Pistons < Spurs
02-06-2006, 12:20 AM
:tu :tu

hussker
02-06-2006, 12:21 AM

How about "STFU" for you since this babble goes nowhere and the game is over?

Pistons < Spurs
02-06-2006, 12:21 AM
How about "STFU" for you since this babble goes nowhere and the game is over?

You would know about babble.

timvp
02-06-2006, 12:23 AM

About time. Leavy's are now 1-4 in Super Bowls.

http://images.nfl.com/photos/img6438445.jpg

:smokin

Pistons < Spurs
02-06-2006, 12:24 AM

LMAO!

hussker
02-06-2006, 12:26 AM
You would know about babble.

Nope, I just know about people who can't suck it up and deal with it. Game over, nothing can be changed, go wait for the PISSED-ONs to get schawacked in the East and never get to the Spurs. Oh, but that should be on the NBA forum. sorry...

Horry For 3!
02-06-2006, 12:27 AM

:lol

Horry For 3!
02-06-2006, 12:27 AM
Leavy got owned by the Cowboys 2 years in a row

Brutalis
02-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Pistons < Spurs, youre making a nice name for yourself whining about the SB. You a Seattle fan or what? Why make an ass of yourself?

Dre_7
02-06-2006, 12:50 AM

I dont care what his numbers were. I watched the game and he didn nothing. He had one good run, and then was getting owned. He did not play like an MVP.

Pistons < Spurs
02-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Pistons < Spurs, youre making a nice name for yourself whining about the SB. You a Seattle fan or what? Why make an ass of yourself?

LOL! YOU'RE saying someone's acting like an ass???? LMAO

No I'm not a Seattle fan at all. I just hate the piss poor quality of officiating. I hate it when the ref's are the one who determines the outcome og the game. The officials gave this one to Pitt.

You all think there's a lot of bitching going on here? You should check out the ESPN message boards!!

Dre_7
02-06-2006, 06:41 PM
No I'm not a Seattle fan at all. I just hate the piss poor quality of officiating. I hate it when the ref's are the one who determines the outcome og the game. The officials gave this one to Pitt.

Im not a Seattle fan nor a Steeler fan. I just hate when fans make excuses. Its stupid. Seattle fans are soundin like alota SpursTalk posters blaming the refs when the Spurs lose ahem...*cough*AHF*cough**cough*

Seattle played worse than PIT did, thats why they lost.

ShoogarBear
02-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Im not a Seattle fan nor a Steeler fan. I just hate when fans make excuses.

The fact that you made the first post in this thread seems to bely the fact that you actually did have bias against Seattle.

tlongII
02-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Im not a Seattle fan nor a Steeler fan. I just hate when fans make excuses. Its stupid. Seattle fans are soundin like alota SpursTalk posters blaming the refs when the Spurs lose ahem...*cough*AHF*cough**cough*

Bullshit. Seattle gained more yards, had more time of possession, and had less turnovers. They lost because the refs gave the game to Pittsburgh. Given that this web-site is primarily about basketball I can understand your ignorance though.

Pistons < Spurs
02-06-2006, 07:51 PM

You have no clue as to what you're talking about. Seattle outplayed them offensively, defensively, and on special teams. They controlled the game. The only aspect of the game that they did worse on was the calls the officials made.

Dre_7
02-06-2006, 09:37 PM
The fact that you made the first post in this thread seems to bely the fact that you actually did have bias against Seattle.

No biased against Seattle, I just like to make fun of PTPers that dont show up for big games.

Dre_7
02-06-2006, 09:48 PM
You have no clue as to what you're talking about. Seattle outplayed them offensively, defensively, and on special teams. They controlled the game. The only aspect of the game that they did worse on was the calls the officials made.

What it comes down to is, PIT scored and Seattle wasnt able to. Dont try and say the Offensive PI was not PI. That one was obvious. Mr. MVP didnt break 100 yrds and despite scoring more TDs this year than anyone else, he couldnt get into the endzone. Officaiting had nothing to do with Parker running for a 75 yard TD almost untouched. That was all Seattles D. Officiating had nothing to do with the Safteys biting on the reverse leaving Ward wide open. Officiating had nothing to do with Stevens droping passes. You can talk all day about Bens TD. Fact of the matter is, the rules state that if there is no visual eveidence to overturn a call, than you dont. As for the hold. that was the only questionable call against Seattle. And even if it was a bad call, on the play before, there was a BLATANT hold that didnt get called. So you can go back and forth all day. Was it a makeup call? Maybe. But calls are missed, for both teams. Blaming the refs is just an EXCUSE. The offiating in this game was great compared to what happened to PIT when they played Indy, yet they still got the job done.

The only aspect of the game Seattle did worse on was scoring. And in team sports, all that matter is the score. Seattle lost. Period.