PDA

View Full Version : What does Pistons<Spurs Deserve?

hussker
02-06-2006, 09:03 PM
You Decide 2006
Chose above...

Brutalis to Pistons < Spurs in another forum...

Posting skills? :lmao

Let's talk about maturity. I would LOVE to. Not only can you act like a puss, you make it look cool too. Let's all join! Hooray! Look at me! I'm so cool and respectful! Whaahehehehehe! -slings pooh-

Seriously. Try harder. You're so fucking pathetic and obviously having to take a step back to just reply to me. You're weak brothaman! Spending all your time on a Spurs forum, behind this "im cool dont hurt me" attitude, only giving a little while taking excuse after excuse. Let's just click your user name and view your last 40 or so replies or whatever, see all the excuses to why the Pistons lost, to why the Seahawks lost. I'm pretty much fucking sick of bandwagon fruitloops who hide behind some shell to come off clean when really in almost every excuse you make for yourself or whatever queer team you're rooting for and why they didn't do this, or that, makes me fucking sick. Keep replying kid. Keep on. You have everyone fooled but a few I can count on both hands here at ST and as long as everyone eats out of yours you'll keep trying.

You yet to have grown balls still, btw. Your act is worth a Tony but not an Oscar my friend.

ObiwanGinobili
02-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Our respect.
that dude had the balls enough to change his name and admit defeat. :tu

spurs=bling
02-06-2006, 09:05 PM
* SHRUGS*

yo no se

hussker
02-06-2006, 09:08 PM
You Decide 2006
Chose above...

Brutalis to Pistons < Spurs in another forum...

Posting skills? :lmao

Let's talk about maturity. I would LOVE to. Not only can you act like a puss, you make it look cool too. Let's all join! Hooray! Look at me! I'm so cool and respectful! Whaahehehehehe! -slings pooh-

Seriously. Try harder. You're so fucking pathetic and obviously having to take a step back to just reply to me. You're weak brothaman! Spending all your time on a Spurs forum, behind this "im cool dont hurt me" attitude, only giving a little while taking excuse after excuse. Let's just click your user name and view your last 40 or so replies or whatever, see all the excuses to why the Pistons lost, to why the Seahawks lost. I'm pretty much fucking sick of bandwagon fruitloops who hide behind some shell to come off clean when really in almost every excuse you make for yourself or whatever queer team you're rooting for and why they didn't do this, or that, makes me fucking sick. Keep replying kid. Keep on. You have everyone fooled but a few I can count on both hands here at ST and as long as everyone eats out of yours you'll keep trying.

You yet to have grown balls still, btw. Your act is worth a Tony but not an Oscar my friend.

Pistons < Spurs
02-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Damn!! My own thread!!! :spin :spin

Brutalis
02-06-2006, 09:17 PM
:lmao

In no way am I offended but damn if this isn't funny. I am relaxed enough to laugh at myself sometimes. But I know a fraud when I see it. Especially when I trolled around here for months until I actually started posting a good deal. Out of my friends and family I am always the one who is told I can read people well. Not that it means shit on a forum but damn if I'm going to argue about my thoughts on this guy as I see this thread as maybe an egg trying to boil on a hood of a 77' Caddy.

I see right through people. I'm cocky in that sense and no matter how many Spur fans wanna dog me for slamming this guy on occassion because of how many people eat his shit like he's just a real nice legit guy... I won't. I'm not nieve and I know good and well he'd love to see the worst happen to the Spurs. I don't appreciate Bush like people who say one thing and come off another.

I don't have any people here on my "buddy list" in my profile as I'm sure nobody has me. I'm bold and I say what I want and think without hesitation or what the crowd of gulliable fans wanna think. As I said before if a majority of people here wanted me gone I wouldn't pull a TPark. I'd actually leave. But if it's a fight in public in it's own thread people want I'm not going to waste my time as he shouldn't either. We think what we think and we slam what we slam and excuse whatever.

In end. I think he's full of shit and nobody will see it but a select few I know of. He gets a Tony for sure.

hussker
02-06-2006, 09:17 PM

You deserve it! You are my HERO!

Trainwreck2100
02-06-2006, 09:19 PM

You've hit the big time

1Parker1
02-06-2006, 09:20 PM
I see right through people. I'm cocky in that sense and no matter how many Spur fans wanna dog me for slamming this guy on occassion because of how many people eat his shit like he's just a real nice legit guy... I won't. I'm not nieve and I know good and well he'd love to see the worst happen to the Spurs. I don't appreciate Bush like people who say one thing and come off another.

:wtf Some people need to stop taking this forum so seriously! Lighten up!!

hussker
02-06-2006, 09:20 PM
:lmao
In end. I think he's full of shit and nobody will see it but a select few I know of. He gets a Tony for sure.

1) It is funny

2) In San Antonio, we go BIG...we should ask if he deserves an ANTHONY or, perhaps more fitting, an ANTONIO!!

hussker
02-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Remember! Vote!

Brutalis
02-06-2006, 09:23 PM
:wtf Some people need to stop taking this forum so seriously! Lighten up!!
???

Why would anyone want to be somewhere they are not wanted? If hussker had made the poll survivor like and had to vote on kicking me off and it was a clear winner, I would walk. There's nothing to take serious. It's just life..

Brutalis
02-06-2006, 09:25 PM
hussker you got some replying to do - http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34292

:lol

Pistons < Spurs

LMAO I'm glad you spend so much time thinking about me! :spin

But It looks like, you're not such a good judge of character after all.

I'd love to see the worst happen to the Spurs?????? LOL you are an idiot!

spurs=bling
come on Hussker the man doesn't even get a " President of the US" vote?

George W Bush
You Decide 2006Chose above...

Hey, it was 2000, not 2006, and I stole it fair and square.

hussker
02-06-2006, 09:26 PM
???

Why would anyone want to be somewhere they are not wanted? If hussker had made the poll survivor like and had to vote on kicking me off and it was a clear winner, I would walk. There's nothing to take serious. It's just life..

Good point. I think we all tend to read these posts with our OWN emotions and cannot, truthfully, judge the demeanor with which people type. Internally, emotions may be liars, but externally, it is how we present ourselves to our world. The only emotions exhibited on boards are through the use of emoticons or our own projection.

VOTE DAMNIT!!!!

1Parker1
02-06-2006, 09:27 PM
???

Who doesn't want Pistons<Spurs here? I think you're in the minority there. Other than the Pistons trolls, most of the Spurstalk posters enjoy having posters from other teams on the forum.

Also, it isn't "life" it's an virtual forum. It's suppose to be a place where you can keep up with Spurs stuff, debate the merits and pitfalls of the NBA, or if you're AHF and Boutons, bitch about Pop and 4 down :) Nobody every "votes" anyone off around here, maybe you haven't been around long enough to realize that.

Anyways, I'm kinda jealous that I've never gotten my own thread dedicated to me...and I've been around for almost 2 years! :flipoff Piston fan!

spurs=bling
02-06-2006, 09:27 PM
VOTE DAMNIT!!!!

hey we are not in the Air Force :lol

hussker
02-06-2006, 09:29 PM

I tend to appease the narcissist. And of course we all know the Narcissists' Creed...

I TAKE PRIDE IN MY HUMILITY!

Brutalis
02-06-2006, 09:30 PM

Only in the shower cutey.

hussker
02-06-2006, 09:31 PM
What...no Grammys For whining????

spurs=bling
02-06-2006, 09:32 PM
What...no Grammys For whining????

it would be nice, i would have a crap load of grammy awards already :angel

Brutalis
02-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Who doesn't want Pistons<Spurs here? I think you're in the minority there. Other than the Pistons trolls, most of the Spurstalk posters enjoy having posters from other teams on the forum.

Also, it isn't "life" it's an virtual forum. It's suppose to be a place where you can keep up with Spurs stuff, debate the merits and pitfalls of the NBA, or if you're AHF and Boutons, bitch about Pop and 4 down :) Nobody every "votes" anyone off around here, maybe you haven't been around long enough to realize that.

Anyways, I'm kinda jealous that I've never gotten my own thread dedicated to me...and I've been around for almost 2 years! :flipoff Piston fan!

I don't care he's here. I wouldn't mind him deleting himself but I could honestly careless he posts here.. it's not about that.

I know I am the minority. Read my posts in the thread lady.

And you seem to have taken my "thats life" and "voting me off" thing out of context. Just, try to comprehend the statement again or something? I don't know what to tell you hun.

hussker
02-06-2006, 09:33 PM
it would be nice, i would have a crap load of grammy awards already :angel

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

spurs=bling
02-06-2006, 09:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Its true, but my whining has gotten me other things..........

hussker
02-06-2006, 09:38 PM

GIRLS! DAMN THEM! First the Apple and the THE REST OF THE STORY!!!

Trainwreck2100
02-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Why are you people posting and not watching 24?`

ObiwanGinobili
02-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Why are you people posting and not watching 24?`

I am watching 24.

i love the president begging Jack to save the free world.

CharlieMac
02-06-2006, 10:52 PM
???

Unless Kori were to ban you, you should just tell everyone else to suck your balls.

You really put a lot of thought into that Piston dude though. That's way too much typing for me.

Pistons < Spurs
02-06-2006, 10:58 PM
C'mon people! I thought I was good for at least 1 or 2 Grammy nods. :spin

hussker
02-06-2006, 11:39 PM
C'mon people! I thought I was good for at least 1 or 2 Grammy nods. :spin

Me too...I did not expect the overwhelming success of the last choice.

Guru of Nothing
02-06-2006, 11:56 PM
???

Why would anyone want to be somewhere they are not wanted?

Tell me and we will both know.

angel_luv
02-07-2006, 12:00 AM
Pistons< Spurs deserves all the best. :)

Pistons < Spurs
02-07-2006, 12:10 AM

http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/sf/rose.gif

Leetonidas
02-07-2006, 12:25 AM
Pistons < Spurs is leet.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Can I vote both "Oscar" and "Brutalis is full of shit"?

angel_luv
02-07-2006, 01:02 AM

http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/sf/rose.gif Sniff. :D

George W Bush
02-07-2006, 01:04 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/sf/rose.gif Sniff. :D

I can't smell it.
My nose is pressed against the internets and nothin'.
God Bless America

TDMVPDPOY
02-07-2006, 02:20 AM
i wanna put feces on u

ShoogarBear
02-07-2006, 02:57 AM
And Golden Globes are not listed, . . . why?

FromWayDowntown
02-07-2006, 12:50 PM
Can I vote both "Oscar" and "Brutalis is full of shit"?

Exactly! As if those are mutually exclusive options or something . . . .

hussker
02-07-2006, 05:51 PM

Aw SHUCKS...you two should get a ROOM!!!!

Shelly
02-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Cliff Notes version, please?

hussker
02-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Of?

cecil collins
02-08-2006, 03:38 AM
My whining got me beat with a crowbar.

Extra Stout
02-08-2006, 08:25 PM
I'll take the Piston fan over the goat-lovin' Arkansas redneck.