PDA

View Full Version : Laughing@the NFL

word
02-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Been all over today reading the articles and posts on various boards about the Super Bowl.

Good LORD people are up in arms about that game.

My theory is, in big games, championship games like March Madness and the CFB National Title, game 7's in the NBA and Hockey...

You LET EM PLAY.

Unless someone rips someones head off and pulls a knife on the field....let 'em frickin' play.

I'd much rather people bitch about the non-calls than questionable calls.

These guys aren't made of glass. Let 'em play the game. If it's not blatant or dirty, let it go. And damn sure don't let a 'penalty' that had no effect on the play effect the game.

IceColdBrewski
02-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Been all over today reading the articles and posts on various boards about the Super Bowl.

Good LORD people are up in arms about that game.

My theory is, in big games, championship games like March Madness and the CFB National Title, game 7's in the NBA and Hockey...

You LET EM PLAY.

Unless someone rips someones head off and pulls a knife on the field....let 'em frickin' play.

I'd much rather people bitch about the non-calls than questionable calls.

These guys aren't made of glass. Let 'em play the game. If it's not blatant or dirty, let it go. And damn sure don't let a 'penalty' that had no effect on the play effect the game.

Amen. Now all you have to do is convince all the kiddies who grew up watching this kind of tightly regulated, creampuff sissy crap. Good luck.