PDA

View Full Version : New Buffalo Wild Wings being built at 410 & 151

IceColdBrewski
02-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Life in my neck of the woods just got a whole lot better. :drunk

spurjur
02-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Heck Yeah. I'm Right There Too. Its About Time. I Love That Place. Do You Have An Idea As To When It Will Be Built???

George W Bush
02-08-2006, 12:37 PM
Buffalo?
I'd rather hunt armadilla. :tu

Duff McCartney
02-08-2006, 12:41 PM
I went there and it sucks. Their wings are very subpar.

Shelly
02-08-2006, 12:42 PM
How did you scoop The Writer about this news?????

T Park
02-08-2006, 12:48 PM
buffalo rocks on lots of levels.

the NTN trivia is like crack, its awesome

batman2883
02-08-2006, 01:05 PM
get the spicy garlic on 35 cent tuesdays...dude its great...heres what you do...order a number 1 with 6 extra on the side its cheaper than ordering the 12 peice meal.....damn im good

IceColdBrewski
02-08-2006, 01:18 PM

What flavor did you get? You can't go wrong with the spicy carribean, spicy garlic, or the hot BBQ. It beats the hell out of Wingstop, that's for damn sure. I've never had a bad experience at BWW. Good food, good service, great sportsbar atmosphere. Plus, you can't beat the 25 cent chicken legs ( yes, the big ones) on wednesdays.

IceColdBrewski
02-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Heck Yeah. I'm Right There Too. Its About Time. I Love That Place. Do You Have An Idea As To When It Will Be Built???

I just drove by it today on my way home. Looks like it should be ready for business within a week or two.

ObiwanGinobili
02-08-2006, 02:48 PM
What we need is a Pluckers. Lciks wild wings & wing stops combined asses.

George W Bush
02-08-2006, 02:57 PM
I do some pluckin' at my ranch.
Here chicky chicky chicky.
Come here Vashie!

Vashner
02-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Good Hope all this shit moves out that way.. leave Bulverde alone. Damn toll roads...

Didn't the old mayor fire that lady now she wants some of my money to drive into San Antonio... biotch..

King
02-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Where are these places? I've never seen one.

Vashner
02-09-2006, 12:02 AM
I like Hooterz wings.. Extra hot with some ranch and fries..

Hold oh I need a bypass....

KEDA
02-09-2006, 12:05 AM
I wish they would hurry up and build the toll road!

I will galdly pay to get home in a decent amount of time!

I hate going home at 5 and waiting through all the shit!!!

BRING THE TOLL ROAD ON!!!!

IceColdBrewski
02-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Where are these places? I've never seen one.

http://www.buffalowildwings.com/index2.asp

There are 2 of them in SA. Well, now 3.

Like I said before. Good food, good service, and a great sportsbar atmosphere. Tons of TV's all over the place with different games showing. And like T-Park said, they've also got the NTN trivia, Texas hold em' poker, etc. You can't ask for much more than that.

scott
02-09-2006, 12:18 AM
Sweet, it will keep the undesirables out of my neck of the woods now.

IceColdBrewski
02-09-2006, 12:31 AM
Sweet, it will keep the undesirables out of my neck of the woods now.

Indeed. This nationwide chain restaurant will no doubt keep us sports watching, wing eating, beer drinking scourge of society out of your high society. Not to worry, you uptight stuffed shirt types have nothing to fear. :rolleyes

Vashner
02-09-2006, 01:26 AM
Hurry toll road? WTF are you dumb?

We already pay $$$ for roads...

T Park
02-09-2006, 01:57 AM
yeah, its called "taxes"

heard of that?

iminlakerland
02-09-2006, 04:49 AM
The first time i had buffalo wild wings was this past summer in orlando. It was good, my friends tried their wing challenge i couldnt stop laughing then i felt bad...one of my friends finished it, the other well he was just finished lets leave it at that.

Vashner
02-09-2006, 07:06 AM
You mean threw up?

Buddy Holly
02-09-2006, 09:04 AM
http://www.buffalowildwings.com/index2.asp

There are 2 of them in SA. Well, now 3.

Three, with a 4th coming at 151/410.

George W Bush
02-09-2006, 09:37 AM
Three, with a 4th coming at 151/410.

Hey Buddy Holly, I knew you were alive, but you look different on TV.
I don't care much for that Richie Valens guy. Frankly, cuz, I can't speak italian.

By the way, I don't like huntin' buffalo too much, I'm more of an armadilla type of guy. Anyway, I was wonderin' if you could get some pictures of of my big White House. I heard rumors on the internets about your obsession with people pictures and stalking towns.

This is somethin' me and my administration is very concerned about, that's why we have all you guys wiretapped and we spy on people. You spy on towns, so your on my team and and I aprreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your help Buddy. And by the way, stay away from my ranch boy, where I do some of my favorite hobbies like clearing brush, avoiding work, and racing armadilla.

I'm George W Bush and I approve this message. :tu

fraga
02-09-2006, 10:12 AM
I'll have to agree...they were just drenched in sauce...and it wasn't even that good of sauce...I would not reccommend anyone go there during the week during lunch hours...as it will be packed with nothing but Military people...tee hee...

Hooters > Wingstop > Buffalo Wild Wings

KEDA
02-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Hurry toll road? WTF are you dumb?

We already pay $$$ for roads...

I drive that shit every day TWICE!!!!

the stop light at Stone Oak parkway is bad enough, and there are 4 other lights.

the traffic is 3 lanes bumper to bumper at 7 miles an hour.

what used to be a 20 minute trip is well over an hour at 5 o'clock, and it dosent stop until 7:15 or so.

Too many people live out here in Bulverde, I hate it!!

BTW Im an old schooler that has lived out here since 1979.

IceColdBrewski
02-09-2006, 06:20 PM
I'll have to agree...they were just drenched in sauce...and it wasn't even that good of sauce...I would not reccommend anyone go there during the week during lunch hours...as it will be packed with nothing but Military people...tee hee...

And your point is? You have some sort of problem with the young men and women who serve our country to protect your freedoms? Are you afraid they're going to bite you or something?

P.S. Next time, you need to specify if you want your wings "wet" or "dry". Then they won't drench them in sauce. Maybe you should learn the basics of ordering wings before pretending to be an expert.

T Park
02-09-2006, 08:17 PM
I would not reccommend anyone go there during the week during lunch hours...as it will be packed with nothing but Military people

I go to the one on millitary, and its not PACKED, but there are some people in there during the lunch hours.

I think your talking out of your ass again.

T Park
02-09-2006, 08:18 PM
You have some sort of problem with the young men and women who serve our country to protect your freedoms?

They're baby killers :CBF :Inagra

Buddy Holly
02-09-2006, 08:18 PM
The one on Military Dr. is def. packed at night when I've passed through there.

T Park
02-09-2006, 08:20 PM
eh,

one time it was, and that was on a I think, a friday night.

The night the Spurs played the Jazz at like 8, i walked right in and grabbed a booth against the wall no problem.

The bar area at night, at about this time, is always loaded up.

George W Bush
02-09-2006, 09:41 PM
I go to the one on millitary, and its not PACKED, but there are some people in there during the lunch hours..

Hey fat boy, once you get there, it is PACKED.

I'm George W Bush and I approve this message :tu

T Park
02-09-2006, 09:51 PM
look

zak, mouse.

I dont care who it is.

If you honestly think you bother me with your 10 year old comments.

Your wrong.

Give your keyboards a rest.

fraga
02-09-2006, 09:59 PM
And your point is? You have some sort of problem with the young men and women who serve our country to protect your freedoms? Are you afraid they're going to bite you or something?

P.S. Next time, you need to specify if you want your wings "wet" or "dry". Then they won't drench them in sauce. Maybe you should learn the basics of ordering wings before pretending to be an expert.
Well Professor...I happen to work at Lackland so no...I'm not afraid of the Military like you....my god man...do you even think before you speak...or is most of it just mindless jibberish pretending to be witty...

fraga
02-09-2006, 10:03 PM
I go to the one on millitary, and its not PACKED, but there are some people in there during the lunch hours.

I think your talking out of your ass again.
And who the hell said the one on Military...I said the "Military"....there's kind of a difference...and I'm just saying that the Military guys usually go in big droves...so they would take up alot of seats...am I making things more clearly by typing every freakin word...man I swear...alot of you people just love to put words into other peoples mouths....

T Park
02-09-2006, 10:24 PM
I was talking to Buddy with that fraga, slow your roll.

George W Bush
02-09-2006, 11:55 PM
slow your roll.

Looky here fatty, the only rolls around here are yours.
I like rolls, by the way, I got in a fight witha roll before,
what can I say,
I rolled him.

God Bless aAmerica :tu

IceColdBrewski
02-10-2006, 12:12 AM
Wow. fraga gets fired up pretty easily doesn't he. :lol Easy there tiger. Nothing worth blowing a gasket over.

First off, I served in the Army. So no, I don't fear anything military. And here's a news flash for ya. Whether it's military personell or not, it's going to be busy for lunch no matter where you go if it's a popular restaurant. Hooters is busy as hell at lunch time, without any good specials to speak of, no flavor variety in their wings, and is more expensive. I could see choosing Hooters for the T&A. But Wingstop? You gotta be kidding. Talk about no atmosphere. And wings with no meat on the bone to boot. Good times.

You have fun with those places. I'll stick with BWW if it's all the same to you.

maxpower
02-19-2006, 01:36 PM
So when is it opening?

IceColdBrewski
02-19-2006, 02:12 PM
So when is it opening?

I picked up some wings at the one on DeZavala a few days ago. The girl at the register told me that they begin training next week, and should be open for business shortly after. She wasn't able to give me an exact date.

Vashner
02-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Yea lol I miss all the military 3 hour lunches. When someone would leave they get the plaque and speech etc. Hey as long as the higher ranking folks where there everyone had the excuse.

Also miss bar-b-que at Randolph rec area on work days. :(

T Park
02-19-2006, 02:56 PM
wish i could be in a nice warm BWW today wtih some spicy garlic wings, an ice cold coke, a trivia box, and chillin and watchin the Daytona 500.