PDA

View Full Version : Pacers vs Lakers (11/30/2003) Finals Preview Predictions

Pooh
11-29-2003, 07:59 AM
Yeah I know it's only November, but the two BEST teams will collide Sunday evening in Los Angeles.

Here is the scoop:

So far, the Lakers' future Hall-of-Fame quartet of Shaquille O'Neal, Karl Malone, Kobe Bryant and Gary Payton has lived up to its considerable preseason billing. In the front court, O'Neal is averaging 20.9 points and 11.2 rebounds, while Malone is adding 15.2 points and 10.5 rebounds. In the backcourt, Bryant leads the Lakers with 22.5 points per game and Payton is pitching in 14.7 points and 6.6 assists.

This game kicks off a five-game roadtrip through the Western Conference for the Pacers, who will also play Phoenix (Dec. 1), Portland (Dec. 3), Seattle (Dec. 5) and Sacramento (Dec. 7) before returning home on Dec. 9 to face the Washington Wizards.

The Pacers come into Sunday's game riding an eight game winning streak and a seven game road winning streak.

Something will have to give...

An UPSET!

Pacers 98
Lakers 92

pacersrule03
11-30-2003, 12:20 AM
It's the Pacers biggest test yet. The pacers stars (o'neal, artest, and harrington) will all have to have huge game like they did against the Lakers. Also I see Reggie Miller having a big impact on this game, he really comes fired up and ready to play against the knicks and the lakers. The Pacers are perfect are the road and i'm predicting they stay that way in an upset...

Pacer 101
Lakers 97

Pooh
11-30-2003, 01:29 AM
It's our moment and our time.

DuffMcCartney
12-01-2003, 03:33 AM
Yeah sure it is Pooh....you have no time and no moment. Pacers simply cannot contend with the WEST.

So eat crow...eat a huge steaming plate of it.