PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Lurkers!!!!

SequSpur
02-08-2006, 11:56 PM
Hello everyone... I thought it would be nice to start a topic for the basketball fans that don't say much or have never said much at all. I noticed that there are 200+ NBA fans here everyday, all day and most of the night, but only the same few share their opinions and thoughts...

So please say Hello, introduce yourself, and tell the people where you are from... You might be surprised that someone from your city, state or country might be here as well.

Hey, I met a Holland Boy that wears wooden shoes... Who woulda thunk?

Welcome!

:fro

dougp
02-09-2006, 12:01 AM
You annoy the fuck outta me and most of the rest of the board ...

Oh, and Hello!

hussker
02-09-2006, 12:02 AM

Oh, and Hello!

With Friends like you, who need enigmas?

jk...HOWDY!

Kori Ellis
02-09-2006, 12:03 AM

Oh, and Hello!

:lol

Haha.

Sequ is trying to be nice. There's 100's of people registered on the board that never post. He was trying to welcome them into posting.

I meet people all the time at games and on the streets who say, "Are you Kori Ellis?" and it ends up they are on the board everyday and never post.

They should post :)

RashoFan
02-09-2006, 12:05 AM
I think I am going to make a shirt that says " I am with Kori Ellis" or "I know Kori Ellis"...:D

Oh yeah....Salutations/Greetings/Hello to the lurkers....drop in and post anytime. :spin

dougp
02-09-2006, 12:09 AM

Haha.

Sequ is trying to be nice. There's 100's of people registered on the board that never post. He was trying to welcome them into posting.

I meet people all the time at games and on the streets who say, "Are you Kori Ellis?" and it ends up they are on the board everyday and never post.

They should post :)
Ya know, I don't post because people already cover my opinion about things ... Sadly, people already covered my previous statement many times, he just wanted us to speak up, so I did!

Now when are people coming to Houston? I want to meet Kori and timvp, along with a few other hardcore SA fans.

One of my coworkers said recently that the one nice thing about me, even though I'm a Spurs fan (he's a Lakers fan), is that I'm consistent with what I say about my team :lol .

I'm probably the biggest Spurs fan in Houston :fro

Kori Ellis
02-09-2006, 12:11 AM
Ya know, I don't post because people already cover my opinion about things ... Sadly, people already covered my previous statement many times, he just wanted us to speak up, so I did!

Now when are people coming to Houston? I want to meet Kori and timvp, along with a few other hardcore SA fans.

One of my coworkers said recently that the one nice thing about me, even though I'm a Spurs fan (he's a Lakers fan), is that I'm consistent with what I say about my team :lol .

I'm probably the biggest Spurs fan in Houston :fro

We might be coming for All-Star weekend (if I can get healthy in time). I've covered the All-Star game for the last couple years and it's been a blast. So hopefully we'll be going again.

SequSpur
02-09-2006, 12:11 AM
Ah shit.. I just noticed I went over 10K....

http://www.diamond-webdesigns.com/webmastercentral/images/fireworks-big1.gifhttp://www.diamond-webdesigns.com/webmastercentral/images/fireworks12.gif

:elephant

hussker
02-09-2006, 12:13 AM
I think I am going to make a shirt that says " I am with Kori Ellis" or "I know Kori Ellis"...:D

Oh yeah....Salutations/Greetings/Hello to the lurkers....drop in and post anytime. :spin

YEAH...like the shirts with the arrows on them? I think you are onto something RashoFan!!!

Kori Ellis
02-09-2006, 12:14 AM
YEAH...like the shirts with the arrows on them? I think you are onto something RashoFan!!!

:lmao

I wasn't trying to act famous.

hussker
02-09-2006, 12:14 AM
Ah shit.. I just noticed I went over 10K....

http://www.diamond-webdesigns.com/webmastercentral/images/fireworks-big1.gifhttp://www.diamond-webdesigns.com/webmastercentral/images/fireworks12.gif

:elephant

YEAH! When you look at the Mr Dio's of the world, that is like a half-penny. (that bastard)

Angry Midget
02-09-2006, 12:15 AM
since when did Sequ become a tree hugger? what's next?
hug Tpark at the next GTG? welcome new posters, and visit the house of Trolls.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

RashoFan
02-09-2006, 12:16 AM

Kori...Darling...in our eyes, you are famous...you got to introduce yourself to Eva by using "This is my friend Slomo(HI Janez) from Slovenia...." You are a SUPERSTAR!
:D

Fat boy
welcome new posters, please don't eat all the food!

FromWayDowntown
I remember my days as a lurker. I'm glad I decided, after months of lurking, to finally say something. I can't imagine that there's a better group of people to talk with about basketball and so many other things.

I'd strongly encourage anyone who's just reading to join in the conversation and say what you think, even if other people have said it. You never know when a slightly different take will create great conversation.

Oh, and ups to Sequ for being proactive.

hussker
02-09-2006, 12:18 AM

Kori, you ROCK! There are people here in College Station that ask me if I have "heard of" Kori Ellis, when I tell them I am from SA. And they are no more than Aggie acquaintances to me. For Real. I guess they are LURKERS here. My God, this is Seinfeldian! Very circular logic!

By the way, my Psych Wife's analysis of your dream is that it is something latently sexual. I will leave it at that for now. (Hey, consider the source...she is a Freudian Psychologist).

Djour Djilios
02-09-2006, 12:18 AM
welkum new posters have fun!

Ishta
02-09-2006, 12:20 AM
:lol This is greatness....yes I am drunk, but I am feeling nice:drunk

Jeff Probst
02-09-2006, 12:21 AM
welcome new posters ,and sign up for Troll survivor

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34225

ashbeeigh
02-09-2006, 12:24 AM
I for sure only check for things y'all say about Beno. Because he's been my boyfriend (oh yeah, like that actually happened during the off season while i was selling doughnuts) since i saw him at work my first day and...ran I away from him. And, y'all do cover my points before I get to them and I'm in class. So, I might as well say Hi. So Hi!

Star Player
02-09-2006, 12:24 AM
Welcome lurkers , Stop Lurking and try and be a team player!

hussker
02-09-2006, 12:25 AM
I for sure only check for things y'all say about Beno. Because he's been my boyfriend (oh yeah, like that actually happened during the off season while i was selling doughnuts) since i saw him at work my first day and...ran I away from him. And, y'all do cover my points before I get to them and I'm in class. So, I might as well say Hi. So Hi!

Hi Mouse

Baby Spears
02-09-2006, 12:25 AM
look out this place will drive you crazy!

Tampon
02-09-2006, 12:27 AM
Have fun lurkers and let me plugg my favorite forum.

Carnie
02-09-2006, 12:28 AM
Welcome to the big show!

ShoogarBear
02-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Sequ is trying to be nice.
And yet, somehow, the menacing gremlin-like personality still shines through.

There's 100's of people registered on the board that never post.
That's because mouse can't remember the passwords.

Brandon Fraser
02-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Have fun and stress free if you can!

ShoogarBear
02-09-2006, 12:31 AM
I thought it would be nice to start a topic for the basketball fans that don't say much or have never said much at all.
Hey to Walton.

Snickers
02-09-2006, 12:31 AM
welcome and wacth out for the nuts!

hussker
02-09-2006, 12:32 AM
welcome and wacth out for the nuts!

We Know you are bald...

Deadbeat Dad
02-09-2006, 12:32 AM
stick around lurkers it won't cost you anything.

02-09-2006, 12:34 AM
have fun but keep in mind I am watching you!

FromWayDowntown
02-09-2006, 12:34 AM
Hey to Walton.

:lol literally.

T Park.
02-09-2006, 12:35 AM
welcome lurkers and don't take what I say serious,

spurs=bling
02-09-2006, 12:36 AM
We Know you are bald...

i love that one.

Looter
02-09-2006, 12:36 AM
sorry lurkers your to late , I already took everything!

RashoFan
02-09-2006, 12:37 AM

That's because mouse can't remember the passwords.

hussker
02-09-2006, 12:38 AM

i love that one.

You are not allergic to PEANUTS are you? :lol

Zombie Terri Schiavo
02-09-2006, 12:39 AM
welcome lurkers, did any of you bring any water?

Kori Ellis
02-09-2006, 12:39 AM
By the way, my Psych Wife's analysis of your dream is that it is something latently sexual. I will leave it at that for now. (Hey, consider the source...she is a Freudian Psychologist).

Well last night I dreamed that I was on a panel on CNN. :lmao

Mombear
02-09-2006, 12:41 AM
welcome lurkers to the 2nd best Spurs forum in San Antonio

KKK
02-09-2006, 12:42 AM
I would like to welcome all white lurkers to the forums.

Rack The Trolls!
02-09-2006, 12:43 AM
have fun and rack the trolls when you can.

hussker
02-09-2006, 12:45 AM

1) Scary...in my opinion
2) I have to ask her what the hell that means. Be more specific. I guarantee you it will be something latently sexual. Damn Freudians!

Al Gore
02-09-2006, 12:45 AM
welcome lurkers aka Dizzg,ladyspur,spurs stalker,TBNL. etc.............:lmao

dougp
02-09-2006, 12:46 AM
man this is why I don't post - I wish Kori would restrict accounts and all, or atleast do a cleanup by IP to username ratio :|

Dream Weaver
02-09-2006, 12:47 AM

PM me and I will tell you what it really means!

Suns Fan
02-09-2006, 12:48 AM
man this is why I don't post - I wish Kori would restrict accounts and all, or atleast do a cleanup by IP to username ratio :|

http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying.jpg

Kori Ellis
02-09-2006, 12:49 AM

Well the trolling (multiple screennames) is usually restricted to the Troll Forum. But I figured it was okay in this thread. It's just for fun.

ashbeeigh
02-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Yeah. No. I got the Mouse joke because i do lurk that much.

Mog
02-09-2006, 12:51 AM

who knew you could find a tree hugger ,whinner, and wannabe Moderator with one screen name? :lmao

Kori Ellis
02-09-2006, 12:53 AM
Yeah. No. I got the Mouse joke because i do lurk that much.

They think that you are another poster - Mouse - under another screen name. But I know you aren't. Welcome to the forum.

Debbie Downer
02-09-2006, 12:53 AM

Psssssssst! stay lurking !

hussker
02-09-2006, 12:54 AM
One must wonder...what, praytell, will become of the Trolls Forum now? This is like a fucking field trip for them, on a very VERY VERY SHORT BUS!

Troll
02-09-2006, 12:55 AM
Well the trolling (multiple screennames) is usually restricted to the Troll Forum. But I figured it was okay in this thread. It's just for fun.

Hey kori we are part of the website also, Don't we deserve to welcome lurkers too?

Kori Ellis
02-09-2006, 12:55 AM
Hey kori we are part of the website also, Don't we deserve to welcome lurkers too?

Yep.

hussker
02-09-2006, 12:57 AM
HOLY CRAP...This is liable to become a vBlackHole! Holy v$#!T!!!!!!

mouse
02-09-2006, 12:58 AM

enigma
The Mystery

Position: Rugged Forward
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $25

Don't post? yet you have 89 post count?

pot Meet kettle

ashbeeigh
02-09-2006, 12:59 AM
Yeah. I got it. What I was saying was that I lurk so much that I understood why they thought that with my little story and everything. I should have put a little :spin or something to show my sense of humor. It's a little late. :)

Steve Perry
02-09-2006, 12:59 AM
Don't post? yet you have 89 post count?

pot Meet kettle

That's 89 to many :lmao

Kori Ellis
02-09-2006, 01:00 AM
Yeah. I got it. What I was saying was that I lurk so much that I understood why they thought that with my little story and everything. I should have put a little :spin or something to show my sense of humor. It's a little late. :)

Do you go to TCU?

I am Tom
02-09-2006, 01:01 AM
Psssssssst! stay lurking !:lmao

I am Tom
02-09-2006, 01:01 AM
welcome lurkers!

ashbeeigh
02-09-2006, 01:03 AM
No, TLU.

dougp
02-09-2006, 01:03 AM
Kori - reach out and touch the IPs and reveal who the fuck this bitch is? Since whomever it is has to be a little girl and can't man-up.

Oh, and mouse, 89 posts in over a YEAR. I drop 1k on several different forums in this 1 year, so yes, it is lurking to me.

Hungry farmer
02-09-2006, 01:04 AM
welcome lurkers lets do luch sometime .

soon!

hussker
02-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Kori - reach out and touch the IPs and reveal who the fuck this bitch is? Since whomever it is has to be a little girl and can't man-up.

Oh, and mouse, 89 posts in over a YEAR. I drop 1k on several different forums in this 1 year, so yes, it is lurking to me.

MEE FUCKING OWWWWW! hisssssss

ShoogarBear
02-09-2006, 01:05 AM
Well last night I dreamed that I was on a panel on CNN.
And you think you can get away with not telling us who else was on the panel?

Kori Ellis
02-09-2006, 01:06 AM
No, TLU.

Sorry, that's what I meant.

Welcome to the forum.

hussker

Kori on the panel...no need for anyone else. They are likely correspondents spread out all over creation while she takes care of BIDNESS! :lol

ashbeeigh
Wow now. No need to get nasty. Why would mouse put up a picture of some girl with her digital camera? That would beyond lame. Go read my profile. And my livejournal. (oh wiat that made me sound like a little girl didn't it?) The drinking I talk about doesn't though. That man's me up.

Daddys Girl

Can you feel the stress ? ^
I wonder this person gets laid more than once a year?
should I pm him or her?

Kori Ellis

Which bitch are you talking about?

Drama Queen
02-09-2006, 01:09 AM

Theres one in every topic. I tought I could ruin a topic :lmao

Cantina Poster
02-09-2006, 01:10 AM
Which bitch are you talking about?

dougp
02-09-2006, 01:10 AM
MEE FUCKING OWWWWW! hisssssss
shit like what's happening puts people off ... on the forums I moderated at one time, I'd cut down on it no matter where ... but this is Kori's forums, so it's up to her and if she wants it here, so be it ... just no reason why the little bitches should be able to hide like the pussies they can't eat.

Kori Ellis
02-09-2006, 01:11 AM

No one of note.

The dream went like this ..

LJ and I were watching CNN (which we rarely do in real life) and they said "Up next, Kori Ellis will be joining us .. blahblah" and I said, WTF?? They didn't call me to come on. So the show starts and a girl who's name is Kelly Stellis is on the panel but it says "Kori Ellis" on the screen under her name. So I call New York (?) to CNN and say, "Hi, it's Kori Ellis, I think I'm supposed to be on today but they had some Kelly Stellis on." (apparently I'd been on before) And they say, yeah sorry, someone called her by accident instead of you. Can you come tomorrow?

So I say, "Yes, can my husband fly with me?" and they say "Yes, if you'll take two coach tickets instead of the one first class." So I say Of course and so the next day we go to NY and I'm on some panel with 3 other people. Funny thing was I assumed we'd be talking about sports and we weren't.

Okay, I'm a freak.

Grizzly Adams
02-09-2006, 01:11 AM
shit like what's happening puts people off ... on the forums I moderated at one time, I'd cut down on it no matter where ... but this is Kori's forums, so it's up to her and if she wants it here, so be it ... just no reason why the little bitches should be able to hide like the pussies they can't eat.

Moderator?
That expalins it :lmao

gollum
02-09-2006, 01:13 AM

So enigma is your real name?
who hiding now?

SequSpur
02-09-2006, 01:13 AM
This was supposed to be a real welcome.

Thanks. :rolleyes

Smackie Chan
02-09-2006, 01:15 AM
shit like what's happening puts people off ... on the forums I moderated at one time, I'd cut down on it no matter where ... just no reason why the little bitches should be able to hide like the pussies they can't eat.

wow can't I wait to post in your forum :lmao

ShoogarBear
02-09-2006, 01:16 AM
That dream sounds like a benign variation on the "I forgot I had a test" dream.

Kelly Stellis
02-09-2006, 01:16 AM
No one of note.

The dream went like this ..

LJ and I were watching CNN (which we rarely do in real life) and they said "Up next, Kori Ellis will be joining us .. blahblah" and I said, WTF?? They didn't call me to come on. So the show starts and a girl who's name is Kelly Stellis is on the panel but it says "Kori Ellis" on the screen under her name. So I call New York (?) to CNN and say, "Hi, it's Kori Ellis, I think I'm supposed to be on today but they had some Kelly Stellis on." (apparently I'd been on before) And they say, yeah sorry, someone called her by accident instead of you. Can you come tomorrow?

So I say, "Yes, can my husband fly with me?" and they say "Yes, if you'll take two coach tickets instead of the one first class." So I say Of course and so the next day we go to NY and I'm on some panel with 3 other people. Funny thing was I assumed we'd be talking about sports and we weren't.

Okay, I'm a freak.

YOU FUCKING WITH ME? I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE! HAHAHA

Sequ of the corn
02-09-2006, 01:17 AM

Payback sucks! :lmao

Go hug a tree !

dougp
02-09-2006, 01:19 AM

Poor Sequ :depressed

Mr Hanky
02-09-2006, 01:19 AM

And all this time I tought I was a Turd!

Larry Dallas
02-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Poor Sequ :depressed

Sequ found a friend? so much for him just lurking :lmao

Angry Midget
02-09-2006, 01:22 AM

I have had all I can take of this asshat, I am about to beak out the smack bat on his manseed drinking ass!

Dan Rather
02-09-2006, 01:24 AM

Moderator? this must be painful you not having any powers here! :lmao

Good Vibes
02-09-2006, 01:25 AM

I don't like the vibes this person sends out!

Molester
02-09-2006, 01:27 AM

Rough childhood?

Shelly Winters
02-09-2006, 01:28 AM
Welcome Lurkers!

SequSpur
02-09-2006, 01:28 AM
thanks for wasting my time Mark.

hussker
02-09-2006, 01:29 AM
This is like a SpursTalk rendition of TROLLS GONE WILD! HAHAHA

mugatu
02-09-2006, 01:36 AM
thanks for wasting my time Mark.

Your welcome jerk off!

Al Sharpton
02-09-2006, 01:39 AM
I have counted topics Sequ ruins with his This topic sucks posts
and counted how many mouse has ruined of Sequ's and it's like
50-1 in Sequs favor.
so STFU you corn eating midget!

Ps: welcome Lurkers to the forum! :)

Stephen A Smith
02-09-2006, 01:47 AM
50-1 in Sequs favor.

Quite frankly, my brother, thank you.

SequSpur
02-09-2006, 01:56 AM
50-1 in Sequs favor.

Sure Mark.

Ali_Taimur
02-09-2006, 02:33 AM
Hello,

I guess i should introduce myself, since I have been lurking here for almost two years :lol

I am Ali Taimur from Pakistan, currently living in ypsilanti Michigan. Since I started watching basketball few years ago, spurstalk has been a great place to learn about the game :spin . Also, i would like to thank mouse to making me laugh during boring days at work. I really enjoy your posting :spin

Card Collector
02-09-2006, 02:37 AM
I am new also, and I must say I would never picture Sequ being nice and making this topic, but I guess I was wrong about him.

Tpark's Bitch
02-09-2006, 02:43 AM
Thank you. Kori is awesome!

Complainer
02-09-2006, 02:44 AM
Mouse is such an asshole.

zakisadipshit.com
02-09-2006, 02:45 AM
Thanks Sequ! I am so glad to be here.

Mr. Shovenist
02-09-2006, 02:46 AM
I don't post here because a woman runs this forum. Women should be making me some pot pie.

NZHayden
02-09-2006, 05:50 AM
do i count as a lurker? oh well
hi i'm hayden, from whangarei, northland, new zealand, and i'm a spurs fan. p.s. FREE THE KIWI!

Kori Ellis
02-09-2006, 05:54 AM

Not quite :lol

But welcome anyway.

Purple Rain
02-09-2006, 07:40 AM
Nice website, That Troll forum looks great Kori congrats!

polandprzem
02-09-2006, 08:12 AM
Hello ! :)

I am on this board for a long time but never posted before. I was lurking all the way.

Greetings everybody from Canada (Poland)

Thanks

TheTruth
02-09-2006, 09:14 AM
Hi everyone, I'm gonna work on posting more. I'm a little shy.

LilMissSPURfect
02-09-2006, 09:55 AM
Hello Everyone...somewhat shy :angel but just mostly busy busy busy....when i have time i will lurk....and on occasion with a free hand or toe type a response :angel

anywho....

Here in East Bexar County!!!(few hops from Wagner High School) whaaaaaaddddup......

Melmart1
02-09-2006, 11:09 AM
I signed up for this forum in January of 2004 when it moved from ezboard and have read it damn near everyday since. However, I only started posting like a month ago or so. I am a newbie, but then again not. It's quite strage, I have a spur for being an original member, yet only have like 150 posts.

I guess that makes me a reformed lurker.

KEDA
02-09-2006, 11:35 AM

Beckie, you might want to pick up that name you just dropped!

Solid D
02-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Welcome ya'll!

KEDA
02-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Okay, I'm a freak.

that right there is sig worthy!

ObiwanGinobili
02-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Hello,

I guess i should introduce myself, since I have been lurking here for almost two years :lol

I am Ali Taimur from Pakistan, currently living in ypsilanti Michigan. Since I started watching basketball few years ago, spurstalk has been a great place to learn about the game :spin . Also, i would like to thank mouse to making me laugh during boring days at work. I really enjoy your posting :spin

Welcome!!! :spin
Strange coincidence - I have a penpal in Ypsilanti. (yes, an old fashioned pen on paper USPS pen pal.)

Melmart1
02-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Ah, the lost art of letter-writing. With the rise of computers and e-mail, most people's penmanship has become too atrocious to do that. I love writing letters, though. And receiving something that isn't a bill or junk in the mail is nice.

newbiefan
02-09-2006, 12:55 PM
retired, needed hobby, got hooked on nba. got link to spurstalk around 2 yrs ago- contest for 2 spurs tickets-did not win- got hooked on reading ya'll's post. mostly entertaining, check it at work, so dont have much time to post. keep up the good work, by the way, do like the posts from the guy in detroit, seems to have good grasp of game, but what the heck, i am a newbie.. in basketball.

ObiwanGinobili
02-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Ah, the lost art of letter-writing. With the rise of computers and e-mail, most people's penmanship has become too atrocious to do that. I love writing letters, though. And receiving something that isn't a bill or junk in the mail is nice.

exactly! :lol
in the past i have had penpals in Russia, Romania, the Phillipines, and Germany.... but I only have time for 1 now.

pawe
02-09-2006, 01:11 PM
what exactly is a troll?

oh and hello!! :spin

Purple Rain
02-09-2006, 01:15 PM
what exactly is a troll?

oh and hello!! :spin

click here and find out.

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/0-troll-purple.jpg

mookie2001
02-09-2006, 01:30 PM
I wasn't trying to act famous.typical Kori

http://daschlevthune.typepad.com/daschle_v_thune/images/deanii.jpg
I have had conversations with a famous person on the internets, and met her multiple times!!!!!!!!!!
:spin :spin :spin :spin :spin

there are lurkers rita929, reads all of elpimpos posts everyday and never posts

then she checks my and cbfs post to see if we gave out any personal information about elpimpo

Bugs Bunny
02-09-2006, 01:33 PM
I travel all thru the ground in this forum, I guess you could call me a loika.

mookie2001
02-09-2006, 01:37 PM
http://www.livingnaturallife.com/images/products/bowel_lg.jpg

mookie2001
02-09-2006, 01:39 PM
http://images.medscape.com/pi/editorial/cmecircle/2002/1696/schmidt/slide22.gif

LilMissSPURfect
02-09-2006, 02:00 PM
I don't post here because a woman runs this forum. Women should be making me some pot pie.
women should be putting you in the POT to FRY! :lol :lol

ShoogarBear
02-09-2006, 05:57 PM
retired, needed hobby, got hooked on nba. got link to spurstalk around 2 yrs ago- contest for 2 spurs tickets-did not win- got hooked on reading ya'll's post. mostly entertaining, check it at work, so dont have much time to post.
Methinks the meaning of the word "retired" didn't quite connect with you.

Rescueone
02-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Hello to all the roaches out there...come out of hiding and into the light. I promise we won't smooch you!

Melmart1
02-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Methinks the meaning of the word "retired" didn't quite connect with you.

How is it that you always catch all the stuff nobody else does? :lol

anakha
02-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Hello to all the roaches out there...come out of hiding and into the light. I promise we won't smooch you!

Really? Is it safe to come out?

Oh, and hello everyone!

sa_butta
02-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Really? Is it safe to come out?

Oh, and hello everyone!This is a lurking troll forum. The freaks come out at night.

UtownSpur
02-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Hey...been on this board for 2 or 3 years...check it everyday...but just post when truely inspired. Still wanna get to a GTG someday!

mrpach
02-09-2006, 08:05 PM
lurking here is cool, you find the best rumors and updates, its also great to have someone in the buisness as kori, to keep track on players and interesting events

Spurologist
02-09-2006, 08:37 PM
Hi my name is Spurologist and I am a spurs fan.

yeahone
02-09-2006, 09:03 PM
Hello Folks My Name is Kerry and Am from the caribeban island called Grenada i have been on this board for about a year every day....i really enjoy benig here and reading post by my favourite poster such as Sequ spurs..T park and all those who share different views to the mainstream well guys continue your good works and long live spurs talk...

SequSpur
02-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Grenada? Wow!

T Park
02-09-2006, 09:47 PM
T park and all those who share different views to the mainstream well guys continue your good works and long live spurs talk...

wow,

i have a fan in Grenada.

bitchin :smokin

67N10
02-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Hello,

Richard here in Schertz, and I gotta say this site is great, with very little if any censorship.

ShoogarBear
02-09-2006, 11:48 PM
wow,

i have a fan in Grenada.
Who is also a fan of Sequ.

Who in fact listed him first.

:)

SequSpur
02-10-2006, 01:19 AM
tpark is dumb

Giddyup
02-10-2006, 06:23 PM
Hi, I'm Giddyup and I'm a lurker. My husband is too. We're both former Bruins (hi, Kori) and live in Austin. Thanks for the invitation to post... probably will continue to lurk, though. Remaining detached is more enjoyable and takes less time.