PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me...

HB22inSA
02-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Why the hell America should care so much about trying to save this Jill Carroll lady? Why is she so special?

She said in the video to give them what they want.

Yeah right, let's just do that with every hostage they get.

That's why they take these hostages, and that's why they die, because America doesn't give into their demands.

It's war people, and there will be death, and forgive me, but putting yourself in the "hot zone" is just as mush your fault as your government fucking things up for everyone else.

Nbadan
02-10-2006, 01:50 AM
Even Sunni leaders have called for her release. No doubt that she is very concerned that she hasn't already been released by her captors. She is one of the few in the Press in Iraq who have dared to venture outside the Green-zone to bring us the real story in Iraq.

HB22inSA
02-10-2006, 03:31 AM
Even Sunni leaders have called for her release. No doubt that she is very concerned that she hasn't already been released by her captors. She is one of the few in the Press in Iraq who have dared to venture outside the Green-zone to bring us the real story in Iraq.
Oh come on, Nbadan, what's the real story?

They (as in, the whole rest of the fucking World) hate us, Bush is an idiot (but then again, what president after the 1940's wasn't?), America still thinks they're the best country in the universe and that their shit doesn't stink, and everyone is so shocked when the little guy (Iraq and co.) finally steps up to the big bully (The U.S.A.) and challenges him?

Americans are so fucking stupid it's ridiculous (of which I'm one of them since I could give a damn about politics and other activities which waste everyone's time and money).

I'm just one of those perceived ignorant fuckers who just happens not to have his head stuck so far up his ass that I believe that America is so great and almighty.

Everyone acts as if everything that happens is such a fucking tragedy.

If you don't want to get run over, don't run into the fucking street.

Easy.

Okay, I feel better.

Thank You for your time.

And God Bless America (cuz she sure as hell is going to need it!!!).

Nbadan
02-10-2006, 03:40 AM
Oh come on, Nbadan, what's the real story?

What real story? I haven't heard anything even remotely conspiratorial about the Carroll Kidnapping, unlike the Pearl kidnapping.

HB22inSA
02-10-2006, 03:41 AM
What real story?
The real story in Iraq, not about her kidnapping.

Nbadan
02-10-2006, 03:44 AM
The real story in Iraq, not about her kidnapping.

Oh, hell, read every other thread in this forum.

:lol

NameDropper
02-10-2006, 02:48 PM
I've heard many men think she's hot.