PDA

View Full Version : And, awaaaaaaaay we go!

Yonivore
02-10-2006, 01:57 PM
SD House Approves Abortion Ban (http://www.keloland.com/NewsDetail2817.cfm?Id=0,45916)

The South Dakota House has passed a bill that would nearly ban all abortions in the state, ushering the issue to the state Senate.

Supporters are pushing the measure in hopes of drawing a legal challenge that will cause the US Supreme Court to reverse its 1973 decision legalizing abortion.

The bill banning all abortions in South Dakota was passed 47-to-22 in the House.

Amendments aimed at carving out exemptions for rape, incest and the health of women were rejected.

The bill does contain a loophole that allows abortions if women are in danger of dying. Doctors who do those abortions could not be prosecuted.

101A
02-10-2006, 03:01 PM
South Dakota has a right to pass that law...

We'll see what the Constitution says about it THIS decade.

Yonivore
02-10-2006, 03:10 PM
South Dakota has a right to pass that law...

We'll see what the Constitution says about it THIS decade.
I suspect it'll say the same thing in 2006 as it did in 1973, "No person shall be...deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law..."

Now, if we can get the Supreme Court to officially recognize an unborn child as a person.

JohnnyMarzetti
02-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Does anybody actually live in South Dakota?

101A
02-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Now, if we can get the Supreme Court to officially recognize an unborn child as a person.

A conservative court won't find that in the Constitution; these are not activist Judges. They might not, however, stop a legislature (State or Federal) from doing just that.

Yonivore
02-10-2006, 03:18 PM
A conservative court won't find that in the Constitution; these are not activist Judges. They might not, however, stop a legislature (State or Federal) from doing just that.
Works for me.

Yonivore
02-10-2006, 04:51 PM
i need to invest in coathanger companies
By all means... :rolleyes

midgetonadonkey
02-10-2006, 06:56 PM
i need to invest in coathanger companies

I provide a swift stomach kick service to the teens in my neighborhood. Research shows that teens would rather get kicked than stick a sharp metal hanger in their vagina.

BigPussy
02-10-2006, 07:13 PM
OR, chicks can keep their legs closed, or keep on the pill, and demand the prick wear a rubber. Oh the horror!

ChumpDumper
02-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Yeah, and all those rape victims should just lie back and enjoy it.

Yonivore
02-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Yeah, and all those rape victims should just lie back and enjoy it.
I'm not sure what the crime has to do with abortion. Or, why an unborn child should be executed for the misdeed of another.

ChumpDumper
02-10-2006, 11:17 PM
By all means -- let's force a woman to carry to term and raise the baby conceived when she was raped by a family member.

You're such a complete idiot I know you must favor making the rape victim a victim all over again for the rest of her life.

spurster
02-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Everyone should know that coathangers are old-fashioned. An abortion can be induced by readily available drugs.

Yonivore
02-10-2006, 11:21 PM
By all means -- let's force a woman to carry to term and raise the baby conceived when she was raped by a family member.

You're such a complete idiot I know you must favor making the rape victim a victim all over again for the rest of her life.
It's called adoption...and, it doesn't kill the baby.

ChumpDumper
02-10-2006, 11:23 PM
It's called adoption...and, it doesn't kill the baby.So who's in line to adopt inbred birth-defect babies?

How many have you adopted?

If every HEALTHY kid up for adoption was adopted you might have a point.

They don't, so you don't.

Yonivore
02-10-2006, 11:25 PM
So who's in line to adopt inbred birth-defect babies?

How many have you adopted?
People are lined up around the block to adopt unwanted children. Gee, I can't remember the last time 60 minutes, or 20/20, or Nightline, or any of the other sensational tabloid television shows did a story on "inbred birth-defect babies."

Many rape victims carry their babies to term and place them for adoption. You'd think there would be an expose on all the "inbred birth-defect babies."

Yonivore
02-10-2006, 11:27 PM
But hey, let's argue over the less than 1% of all abortions sought under the duress of incest and rape and ignore the elephant in the living room...

Over 99% of all abortions are CONVENIENCE abortions.

ChumpDumper
02-10-2006, 11:32 PM
People are lined up around the block to adopt unwanted children.Numbers please.
Many rape victims carry their babies to term and place them for adoption.Numbers.
Over 99% of all abortions are CONVENIENCE abortions.Did I say anything about them, dipshit?

That law will just end up killing alot more mothers AND unborn kids. Or bus rides to Minnesota.

That they won't even give the option to victims of rape and incest is obscene.

How many rape-incest babies did you adopt again?

Yonivore
02-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Did I say anything about them, dipshit?
Yeah, you'd rather defend a woman's right to kill her unborn child on the basis of exceptions instead of the rule.

That law will just end up killing alot more mothers AND unborn kids.
I'll bet they take a while to top the almost 50 million unborn children killed since 1973.

Or bus rides to Minnesota.
Yeah, I'm sure Minnesota will want to be known as the "Abortion State."

That they won't even give the option to victims of rape and incest is obscene.
Killing an innocent child is unconscienable. I'd rather they kill the rapist...but, I'll bet you're opposed to the Death Penalty, aren't you?

How many rape-incest babies did you adopt again?
I'm not sure they list that on the adoption forms. But, it's irrelevant anyway.

Yonivore
02-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Okay, Einstein; answer this.

How many women died, per year, of abortion-related complications prior to 1973?

After?

ChumpDumper
02-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Yeah, you'd rather defend a woman's right to kill her unborn child on the basis of exceptions instead of the rule.No, I'd rather respect the wishes of a rape victim to not carry a baby to term against her will. You'd rather put her in jail.
I'll bet you're opposed to the Death Penalty, aren't you?Wrong again.
Yeah, I'm sure Minnesota will want to be known as the "Abortion State."They're going to go somewhere. Or kill themselves with coathangers again. I understand you'd rather have mothers die along with their fetuses.
'm not sure they list that on the adoption forms. But, it's irrelevant anyway.So you're saying you haven't adopted any kids. And it's completely relevant. Adoptive parents know if their potential adoptees have birth defects or drug dependencies, don't they? They don't just get on a list and have the next kid in line show up FedEx.

ChumpDumper
02-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Okay, Einstein; answer this.

How many women died, per year, of abortion-related complications prior to 1973?

After?You can Google as well as I can.

Yonivore
02-10-2006, 11:54 PM
Or kill themselves with coathangers again.
You know this is largely an urban legend, right? Just how many women do you suppose died of "coathanger" abortions before they Roe v. Wade?

And, why do you think illegal abortions would resort to such primitive means when there are now proven "cocktails" and less extreme means by which to terminate a pregnancy -- even illegally.

I understand you'd rather have mothers die along with their fetuses.
Actually, I'd rather everyone live.

So you're saying you haven't adopted any kids. And it's completely relevant.
No, because I have enough of my own.

Adoptive parents know if their potential adoptees have birth defects or drug dependencies, don't they? They don't just get on a list and have the next kid in line show up FedEx.
First, where do you get the idea that incest leads to birth defects? Not that I'm condoning the practice. (hint: another urban legend) Second, why would you jump to the conclusion that a rape-induced pregnancy would also produce a drug dependent child? Odd.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 12:01 AM
You know this is largely an urban legend, right?How do you know?
And, why do you think illegal abortions would resort to such primitive means when there are now proven "cocktails" and less extreme means by which to terminate a pregnancy -- even illegally.Because some teenage girls can't afford cocktails.
No, because I have enough of my own.Nice of you to step up and put your money where your mouth is.
First, where do you get the idea that incest leads to birth defects? Not that I'm condoning the practice.Sure you are -- if it produces a baby that you wouldn't adopt.[/QUOTE]Second, why would you jump to the conclusion that a rape-induced pregnancy would also produce a drug dependent child? [QUOTE]Where did you get your birth defect, idiot?

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 12:03 AM
You know this is largely an urban legend, right? Just how many women do you suppose died of "coathanger" abortions before they Roe v. Wade?
Let me answer this one for you.

In 1972 -- the year before Roe v. Wade made abortions legal -- there were 39 deaths reported due to illegal abortions. There we 88 total -- due to legal and illegal abortions. So, in effect, in the year prior to it becoming legal, more women died of complication due to legal abortions than due to illegal ones.

And, before you go off on the tangent of "how could they be receiving 'legal' abortions before Roe v. Wade," these were legal due to exceptions under the laws of the various states.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 12:03 AM
So your argument in short is this:

Force all rape and incest victims to carry babies to term because you aren't willing to adopt any.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Let me answer this one for you.

In 1972 -- the year before Roe v. Wade made abortions legal -- there were 39 deaths reported due to illegal abortions. There we 88 total -- due to legal and illegal abortions. So, in effect, in the year prior to it becoming legal, more women died of complication due to legal abortions than due to illegal ones.

And, before you go off on the tangent of "how could they be receiving 'legal' abortions before Roe v. Wade," these were legal due to exceptions under the laws of the various states.Link?

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 12:08 AM
How do you know?
Well, because I actually read. You should try it.

Because some teenage girls can't afford cocktails.
Not that I'd share it with you but, there are completely free and natural methods to terminate a pregnancy. And yes, they carry the same risks as the "morning after" pill.

Nice of you to step up and put your money where your mouth is.
You bet.

Sure you are -- if it produces a baby that you wouldn't adopt.
You know you sound like an idiot now, right?

Where did you get your birth defect, idiot?
Ouch, that hurt.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 12:11 AM
Hey, SD can pass their law. SCOTUS can overturn Roe.

Abortion won't stop with either one.

I'm sure you have all the stats on abortion last year.

Take all those kids and add them to all the live kids that weren't adopted.

Then subtract the ones you'll adopt.

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 12:16 AM
Link?
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss5212a1.htm

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 12:18 AM
Hey, SD can pass their law. SCOTUS can overturn Roe.

Abortion won't stop with either one.

I'm sure you have all the stats on abortion last year.

Take all those kids and add them to all the live kids that weren't adopted.

Then subtract the ones you'll adopt.
So, you'd be okay with a law banning abortion that allowed exceptions for incest, rape, and to prevent the death of the mother?

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 12:20 AM
In principle, I think that would be ideal -- but I have problems making criminals out of scared teenage girls, for instance.

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 12:23 AM
I guess we'll have to read the book to verify this statement:

Another stunning admission about the manufacturing of illegal abortion numbers comes from Dr. Bernard Nathanson, former director of the National Association for the Repeal of Abortion Laws (now known as the National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League - - NARAL).

In his classic 1979 book Aborting America, Dr. Nathanson wrote, "How many deaths were we talking about when abortion was illegal? In NARAL, we generally emphasized the frame of the individual case, not the mass statistics, but when we spoke of the latter it was always 5,000 to 10,000 deaths a year. I confess that I knew that the figures were totally false and I suppose that others did too if they stopped to think of it. But in the 'morality' of our revolution, it was a useful figure, widely accepted, so why go out of our way to correct it with honest statistics? The overriding concern was to get the laws eliminated, and anything within reason that had to be done was permissible."

Approximately 50,000 women of child-bearing age died each year, prior to Roe v. Wade. If death due to illegal abortions were even close to the figures commonly quoted by pro-abortionists, they would accout for 10% to 20% of all such deaths annually. Kind of far-fetched if you ask me.

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 12:25 AM
In principle, I think that would be ideal -- but I have problems making criminals out of scared teenage girls, for instance.
So do I. In fact, I'd be satisfied with such a law -- if only to stop the insane practice of convenience abortions by the millions every year.

I've often -- in the countless abortion threads that have been flamed in this forum -- stated that I have compassion for those women who seek abortions under duress.

However, pro-abortionists always want to argue the miniscule number of abortions that fall into this category instead of even contemplating the vast majority who kill their unborn to prevent an inconvenience.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 12:40 AM
if only to stop the insane practice of convenience abortions by the millions every year.That's just it. I don't think it would stop those, just create another underground economy like the drug trade.

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 12:43 AM
That's just it. I don't think it would stop those, just create another underground economy like the drug trade.
1.5 million underground abortions per year?

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 12:44 AM
People drank alot during prohibition.

gtownspur
02-11-2006, 12:46 AM
Sure, moron. Maybe if abortion was a form of exstacy or pleasure, would you then have an argument.

Becuase last time i asked a teenage girl she said "Abortions give me a rush, they're such a turn on!"

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 12:47 AM
People drank alot during prohibition.
Yeah, they drink alot more now that it's legal. But, again, that's irrelevant.

Do you honestly believe that all 1.5 million women, that received abortions last year, would seek an illegal abortion if there were a law prohibiting them?

Wouldn't it be likely that some would choose to carry the baby to term? Or, abstain? Or, practice effective birth control?

You're either-or position on this matter strikes me as flippant and unserious.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 12:47 AM
I don't expect you to understand simple supply and demand, g.

How effective would be "some"? How many? I'm sure some study has been done on this.

This law is more either-or than I could ever be.

gtownspur
02-11-2006, 12:50 AM
Only a moron would think coat hanger abortions are in demand like godiva sweets.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 12:52 AM
Only a moron would think coat hanger abortions are in demand like godiva sweets.Would you say demand for those would go up or down after passage of this law?

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 12:52 AM
I don't expect you to understand simple supply and demand, g.

How effective would be "some"? How many? I'm sure some study has been done on this.
It's probably a safe bet that fewer abortions would occur if they were illegal.

This law is more either-or than I could ever be.
Only because the rabid pro-abortionists drive the opposition to extremes.

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 12:53 AM
Would you say demand for those would go up or down after passage of this law?
I think they'd remain stable.

Any idiot that would go out, if illegal, and seek a "coathanger" abortion is too stupid to even know they can get one legally. It's why you have boyfriends jumping on their girlfriends' stomachs and shit like that. They're idiots.

gtownspur
02-11-2006, 12:53 AM
Would you say demand for those would go up or down after passage of this law?

No,.. condoms and birth control will. WHo the hell plans to get pregnant for an abortion.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 12:54 AM
It's probably a safe bet that fewer abortions would occur if they were illegal.
How would anyone know how many were being performed afterwards?

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 12:55 AM
No,.. condoms and birth control will. WHo the hell plans to get pregnant for an abortion.You contradicted yourself, even though you are too stupid to realize it.

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 12:56 AM
How would anyone know how many were being performed afterwards?
I'm thinking 1.5 million illegal abortions, per year, would be hard to hide.

gtownspur
02-11-2006, 12:58 AM
Funny, i'd have to ask one first to awnser my own.

Are you really that idiotic.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 12:59 AM
I'm thinking 1.5 million illegal abortions, per year, would be hard to hide.Just like all the drugs that are in the country. If you drive it underground, it's underground and you'll never have the full picture.

If you're only goal is a percentage reduction in abortions, fine.

gtownspur
02-11-2006, 01:00 AM
You contradicted yourself, even though you are too stupid to realize it.

I believe your qoute before you realized you were a moron and had to edit was:

"You just awnsered your own question, but you're too stupid to realize it.

gtownspur
02-11-2006, 01:01 AM
Just like all the drugs that are in the country. If you drive it underground, it's underground and you'll never have the full picture.

If you're only goal is a percentage reduction in abortions, fine.

Except abortions are more like root canals rather than a line of coke.

Still stuck on fuctard are you?

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 01:02 AM
I believe your qoute before you realized you were a moron and had to edit was:

"You just awnsered your own question, but you're too stupid to realize it.I can edit your posts too.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 01:03 AM
Except abortions are more like root canals rather than a line of coke. How many have you had? Tell me more about it.

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 01:05 AM
Just like all the drugs that are in the country. If you drive it underground, it's underground and you'll never have the full picture.
Are you honestly suggesting abortions would remain the same or rise if made illegal?

Is it even possible, in ChumpDumper world, that women don't take necessary precautions against pregnancy simply because abortion is so readily available?

I quit drinking and driving when M.A.D.D. came on the scene and law enforcement agencies got serious about D.W.I. I now either don't drink or drink at home or go with a group that has a designated driver.

I'm hopeful there are some reasonably responsible women out there who, once abortion is no longer a legal option, will take birth control and contraception and abstinence seriously.

But, in any case, I don't see abortions rising as a result of making them illegal. In fact, if you'll read that CDC report I linked, abortion have risen exponentially (not proportionally) since becoming legal.

gtownspur
None, and by the same token, how many have you had, and how great and satisfying did it feel.

ChumpDumper
If dentistry were illegal, that would be another underground economy.

Good example.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 01:06 AM
Are you honestly suggesting abortions would remain the same or rise if made illegal?

Is it even possible, in ChumpDumper world, that women don't take necessary precautions against pregnancy simply because abortion is so readily available?

I quit drinking and driving when M.A.D.D. came on the scene and law enforcement agencies got serious about D.W.I. I now either don't drink or drink at home or go with a group that has a designated driver.

I'm hopeful there are some reasonably responsible women out there who, once abortion is no longer a legal option, will take birth control and contraception and abstinence seriously.

But, in any case, I don't see abortions rising as a result of making them illegal. In fact, if you'll read that CDC report I linked, abortion have risen exponentially (not proportionally) since becoming legal.As I said, if all you want is a percentage drop, fine.

gtownspur
02-11-2006, 01:07 AM
I can edit your posts too.

is that a threat?

Go ahead,

Go from denying you ever held a stupid idea to flat out just editing everyone elses post so that you can feel like your an intellectual juggernaut.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 01:10 AM
Wow, I said "answer" when I shouldn't have.

I feel awful.

gtownspur
If dentistry were illegal, that would be another underground economy.

Good example.

Except that everyone in this country needs dental work, and no prevention can prevent you from needing dental work at one time or another. The same is not with abortion. It is prevenatable, and alot of women would just rather take the pill than ride the coat hanger express.

Yonivore
As I said, if all you want is a percentage drop, fine.
I want the practice to end. But, gee, is that realistic? No.

What is realistic, however, is to believe abortions will decrease if they are made illegal and to lobby my government to do just that.

It's folly to leave the practice legal simply because you don't want to make criminals out of those who would seek illegal abortions.

That's kind of like making murder legal so you won't make criminals out of those who would intentionally take the life of someone else.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Except that everyone in this country needs dental work, and no prevention can prevent you from needing dental work at one time or another. The same is not with abortion. It is prevenatable, and alot of women would just rather take the pill than ride the coat hanger express.Again, you bring up your own contradiction.

I didn't say answer this time.

gtownspur
02-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Wow, I said "answer" when I shouldn't have.

I feel awful.

Saying i awnsered my own question, when i never aske one is a hell of alot different than saying i contradicted myself.

What a douche. Stick to your word.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 01:14 AM
I want the practice to end. But, gee, is that realistic? No.

What is realistic, however, is to believe abortions will decrease if they are made illegal and to lobby my government to do just that.

It's folly to leave the practice legal simply because you don't want to make criminals out of those who would seek illegal abortions.

That's kind of like making murder legal so you won't make criminals out of those who would intentionally take the life of someone else.No I also want to keep uninformed women from killing themselves using dangerous methods.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 01:15 AM
Saying i awnsered my own question, when i never aske one is a hell of alot different than saying i contradicted myself.

What a douche. Stick to your word.Yes it is different. Which is why I corrected myself.

Why would I stick to my word if it is mistakenly written?

gtownspur
02-11-2006, 01:16 AM
Again, you bring up your own contradiction.

I didn't say answer this time.

Again, for bringing up so many contradictions, you sure can't point them out.

SHould I also employ such pussy tactic and state after any broad post you'd type that it is contradictory.

If it's contradictory, say why. Otherwise quit flip floping back and forth about what you said.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 01:17 AM
Again, for bringing up so many contradictions, you sure can't point them out.
I just did.
If it's contradictory, say why.You really can't figure it out? You're that stupid?
Otherwise quit flip floping back and forth about what you said.I didn't. I edited a post. I acknowledged what I originally wrote when you brought it up and told you why I changed it. You can't let it go because you don't see the gaping hole in your own argument.

gtownspur
02-11-2006, 01:21 AM
Yes it is different. Which is why I corrected myself.

Why would I stick to my word if it is mistakenly written?

It's not that you were wrong that bothers me, it's how fast you came up with that defense that made you look like the type that already has a quip for every take. In other words, you're a pompus arrogant closed minded fool who couldnt explain how he came to the conclusion that i asked a question when clearly you were the one asking and i immediately responded. Lets not forget your infamous " I'm the moderator of the ManLove forum" that has shown how talented you are in speaking out of your own ass.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 01:24 AM
" I'm the moderator of the ManLove forum"Nope, I said "I'm the moderator."

You inferred the rest.

Incorrectly.

Good job.

gtownspur
02-11-2006, 01:33 AM
And the subject that was brought up was the manlove forum. Whether you said it partially or completely, you still defended your "ManLove" forum statement untill i showed you what ManLove actually meant. But you seem to have conveneint selective memory.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 01:37 AM
No, I always knew what manlove meant. You didn't know what "I'm the moderator" meant. It's fine -- I know you always want to slant the discussion towards homosexuality. That's your thing for whatever reason.

I'm the moderator.

Interpret it anyway you like.

I know what it means.

gtownspur
02-11-2006, 01:54 AM
YOu didnt know what manlove meant and only after i told you that manlove did not meant something else did you say..."well,. i didnt know what manlove meant".

in either way, those were your words not mine. I didnt edit or doctor your statements. Keep typing.

You are The ManLove Moderator.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 01:57 AM
"well,. i didnt know what manlove meant". Nope, that was never written.

You don't have to lie.

gtownspur
02-11-2006, 02:00 AM
Dude, your sad.

Cant believe you're back tracking. I remember the whole conversation.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 02:02 AM
Really?

Here are all the posts (http://spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=155753) where I have used the word "manlove."

The quote you attributed to me does not exist.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2006, 02:04 AM
And here is the thread (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=589579&highlight=manlove#post589579).

Again, you REALLY don't have to lie.

IcemanCometh
02-11-2006, 10:20 AM
I take it Yonivore and gtown you would be in favor of restrictive gun laws, or banning guns all together. It's all about saving precious lives isn't it?

SA210
02-11-2006, 10:23 AM
I know you always want to slant the discussion towards homosexuality. That's your thing for whatever reason.
:lmao

Don't worry Chump, gaytown makes those homosexualty references to everyone.
S-He can't help it. S-he is what s-he is. Everyone knows about her constant gay insults and fantasies to others. Just don't ever hint on this board where you live cuz I wouldn't feel safe. S-He does seem pretty obsessed and stalker-like.

:lol

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 10:32 AM
I take it Yonivore and gtown you would be in favor of restrictive gun laws, or banning guns all together. It's all about saving precious lives isn't it?
Well, if guns just spontaneously killed 1.5 people a year, sure.

IcemanCometh
02-11-2006, 10:33 AM
What purpose does a gun have other than killing?

Regardless I already knew what your answer was going to be. Thanks for affirming your hypocrisy.

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 10:35 AM
What purpose does a gun have other than killing?
Self defense, protection, food, and sport...to name four.

Regardless I already knew what your answer was going to be. Thanks for affirming your hypocrisy.
You betcha.

:rolleyes

Trainwreck2100
02-11-2006, 10:36 AM
Yes, I love it when I'm right.

George W Bush
02-11-2006, 10:38 AM
Hey Yoni boy, why are you Yoni anyway?
are you tired?

Anyway, we need more sissy's like you to spin subjects.
It's what me and my administrations do best.
Heck of a job Yoni boy.

God Bless America :tu

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 10:44 AM
I know this doesn't speak directly to the abortion vs. arms-bearing question but, the principle is the same.

Does the Constitution protect the right to free speech?

Certainly it does. That's in the First Amendment.

So why can't you answer the question of: Does the Constitution protect the right to an abortion the same way without talking about stare decisis, without talking about cases, et cetera?

Because answering the question of whether the Constitution provides a right to free speech is simply responding to whether there is language in the First Amendment that says that the freedom of speech and freedom of the press can't be abridged. Asking about the issue of abortion has to do with the interpretation of certain provisions of the Constitution.

Same argument. The right to bear arms is explicitly protected by the 2nd amendment. Tell me where abortion is explicitly protected.

IcemanCometh
02-11-2006, 10:56 AM
You weren't arguing constitutional merit, you said abortion was murder. Are we to believe that if the constitution allowed abortions you would be fine with it?

George W Bush
02-11-2006, 11:02 AM
murder

it's what I do best :tu

spurster
02-11-2006, 02:47 PM
I'm glad some of you want to save us from all those wicked women who keep getting pregnant just to get another abortion at the convenience store.

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 03:27 PM
You weren't arguing constitutional merit, you said abortion was murder. Are we to believe that if the constitution allowed abortions you would be fine with it?
I'd be hard pressed to argue against it. But, the constitution doesn't explicitly allow it. Pro-abortionists had to do some fairly fancy lawyering to get a liberal Supreme Court to agree. It would take similary fancy lawyering to get the Supreme Court to agree to strike down a person's right to keep and bear arms.

But, the Constitution does say a person has the right to their life, their liberty, and their property. That is explicit. Pro-abortionists can only get around that by claiming unborn children aren't people.

That's tough when you've got all those pregnant moms joining registries and stuff.

IcemanCometh
02-11-2006, 10:02 PM
So all that shit about murder and morality, that was all bullshit. If its the law then you support it or at least won't disagree with it.

You do realize that the Supreme Court is the law of the land. The only thing that can overturn one of their rulings is a constitutional amendment.

Make up your fucking mind are you a moralist or a constitutionalist.

Yonivore
02-11-2006, 10:40 PM
So all that shit about murder and morality, that was all bullshit. If its the law then you support it or at least won't disagree with it.
You're forgetting; it's the law now dumbass, and I'm neither supporting or agreeing with it.

I was referring to the fact I'd be hard pressed to argue agains the constitutionality of it if it was explicitly permitted.

You do realize that the Supreme Court is the law of the land. The only thing that can overturn one of their rulings is a constitutional amendment.
Or a subsequent ruling. And, no, they are not the law of the land...the law is the law of the land; passed by Congress and signed by the President.

Make up your fucking mind are you a moralist or a constitutionalist.
I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. You're proposition was based on a non-existent "what if." Most of the moral failings of the constitution have been resolved by amendments.

gtownspur
02-12-2006, 12:48 AM
:lmao

Don't worry Chump, gaytown makes those homosexualty references to everyone.
S-He can't help it. S-he is what s-he is. Everyone knows about her constant gay insults and fantasies to others. Just don't ever hint on this board where you live cuz I wouldn't feel safe. S-He does seem pretty obsessed and stalker-like.

Wow, i'm the girl in this forun,...:lmao, you are full of yourself. what a fucking hypocrite you are calling me a stalker cuz it is your fake ass who seems to post after every post i type. And then now your trying to call me a girl, nice try bitch, but it was you who nobody could guess your gender. But that's cool, you ran out of insults to throw at me so you started to use my tactics. What a fuckin fool.

I dont have to call you a stalker, its pretty evident that the majority of the time you post, it is in reference to something I said. I just wish you could put away your mancrush towards me.

gtownspur
02-12-2006, 01:00 AM
Here is the thread where Chump a dumper aka CLeveland Steamer stated and implied that he was the manlove forum moderator.

Read posts #'s 10 and 11. If you see there i first called scott the ManLove Forum Moderator, but then Cleveland Steamer stole the title himself and admitted that he was the ManLove Moderator.

[URL=http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=589579&highlight=manlove#post589579]

Here is the transcript...

Gtownspur(in reference to Scott's post): you must be the Manlove Moderator.

ChumpDumper: Nah, that's me. I'm pretty permissive with the schoolgirl crushes, though.

I didnt bring it up... Scott did.

George W Bush
02-12-2006, 01:34 AM
gtown, texas

How'd you learn to be a wimp like me?
We are alike you and me, we like sendin' others to fight a war we wouldn't
fight ourselves. That's the Republican way boy.

God Bless America :tu

gtownspur
02-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Oh Great,

Cyber George is back.

You use to be subtle about poking fun at GW, i dont know what happened. Did he fuck your mother or something?

ChumpDumper
02-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Look douche, I posted the linl to the entire thread a day before you and proved you lied about the DIRECT QUOTE you attributed to me.

Accept your beating and move on.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2006, 02:18 PM
YOu didnt know what manlove meant and only after i told you that manlove did not meant something else did you say..."well,. i didnt know what manlove meant".

in either way, those were your words not mine. I didnt edit or doctor your statements.
Dude, your sad.

Cant believe you're back tracking. I remember the whole conversation.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

gtownspur
02-12-2006, 02:23 PM
Look douche, I posted the linl to the entire thread a day before you and proved you lied about the DIRECT QUOTE you attributed to me.

Accept your beating and move on.

And so what, i posted the direct link to the thread where everything could be seen bright as day. The link you posted doesnt show the whole argument, but snipets so it's misleading. You did claim the title to Manlove Moderator, i have nothing to hide, everyone can see it here..

[URL=http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=589579&highlight=manlove#post589579]

SA210
02-12-2006, 02:23 PM
^^^ :lmao gaytownspur never knows what she's talking about.

gtownspur
02-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Dude quit stalking me.

You're a little perverted old hag.

SA210
02-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Stop talking about your self gaytownstalker. :lol

gtownspur
02-12-2006, 02:27 PM
It's plain as day that you're the one that does the stalking here.

No matter what you try to say, your actions speak louder than your words.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2006, 02:27 PM
The link you posted doesnt show the whole argument, but snipets so it's misleading.Another fantastic lie. All 22 posts are clearly shown.

Why must you lie?

gtownspur
02-12-2006, 02:28 PM
no they werent. When i opened the link all i saw were your post not anyone elses. My link shows yours and mine and puts 2 and 2 together.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2006, 02:30 PM
I posted a link to the entire thread immediately afterward, you complete idiot.

Look it up.

SA210
02-12-2006, 02:31 PM
actions speak louder than your words.
exactly, and you keep stalking different people in here with your fairy fantasies, you can't even insult someone without making it gay.

Actions speak louder than words,

Indeed :lol

gtownspur
02-12-2006, 02:31 PM
You posted a link to only your post history, not the actual complete thread which is more clearer.

Gawd, your law degree is worthless.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2006, 02:32 PM
You posted a link to only your post history, not the actual complete thread which is more clearer.

Gawd, your law degree is worthless.Look it up.

It's right there.

Are you afraid?

Do you want a link to it?

gtownspur
02-12-2006, 02:34 PM
exactly, and you keep stalking different people in here with your fairy fantasies, you can't even insult someone without making it gay.

Actions speak louder than words,

Indeed :lol

Well if you were straight then i'd wouldnt throw gay insults at you. But you're not, so there's nothing i can do about it.

And another thing,..

Funny how you post smileys after every sentence, must be a form to make you feel secure about what you're saying since you really have no confidence in yourself and are weeping like a sad bitch hoping NbaDan or Chump, Dio or Elpimpo will come to your rescue.

SA210
02-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Well if you were straight then i'd wouldnt throw gay insults at you. But you're not, so there's nothing i can do about it.

And another thing,..

Funny how you post smileys after every sentence, must be a form to make you feel secure about what you're saying since you really have no confidence in yourself and are weeping like a sad bitch hoping NbaDan or Chump, Dio or Elpimpo will come to your rescue.Funny how all the people you mentioned know your gay.

":lol"

gtownspur
02-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Look it up.

It's right there.

Are you afraid?

Do you want a link to it?

Are you a fucking moron go up the page,

I read it and posted it.

You need to read the whole thread.
You dont have to convince people that you didnt say what you said or implied. If you didn't say it, let the evidence speak for itself.

gtownspur
02-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Funny how all the people you mentioned know your gay.

":lol"

^wow, still have that smiley after each sentence.

Funny how it is you who needs the approval of others to feel good about yourself. Why do you have to name drop.

this is you and me.

NbaDan doesnt think i'm gay, nor has anyone ever met me. It is you that comes out gay with out ever even referencing anywords to homosexuality.

If i say something gay about anyone else, as a defense mechanism they try to say that i'm too homoerotic. But that's the reaction i'm seeking. It shows that they cant dish it back like yourself.

Mr Dio
02-12-2006, 02:44 PM
^^^^^ Closet Homo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

gtownspur
02-12-2006, 02:46 PM
^^^Sorry to dissapoint you, but your mom says otherwise. Her loose pussy lips are a testament to my straightness..

A little too late are you mr dio?

Mr Dio
02-12-2006, 02:48 PM
You can try & BUTCH up but we all know you're a QUEEN.

Mr Dio
02-12-2006, 02:50 PM
Speaking of moms, can you tell your 1-eyed whore of mom that the next time she wants your dad to video tape her tossing my salad that the faggot you call a dad had better not start sucking on my toes again.

Sorry to embarass you clown. Like father like son. :lol :lol :lol

SA210
02-12-2006, 02:51 PM
^wow, still have that smiley after each sentence.

Funny how it is you who needs the approval of others to feel good about yourself. Why do you have to name drop.

this is you and me.

NbaDan doesnt think i'm gay, nor has anyone ever met me. It is you that comes out gay with out ever even referencing anywords to homosexuality.

If i say something gay about anyone else, as a defense mechanism they try to say that i'm too homoerotic. But that's the reaction i'm seeking. It shows that they cant dish it back like yourself.
Hey little girl, :lol

You don't need to try so hard to try and convince me whether your gay or not.

Don't worry about others coming to defend me or whatever you want to believe to take away the attention that your just a little bitch and you try and spread it to everyone else.

The facts are the facts, your a little fairy with feminine issues and everyone knows it.

It's funny how your a little bitch who can talk about everyones mom and dad and all these sexual references and homosexual references but you won't go fight this war as tough as you try and act. Your not convincing anyone and you never will. Everyone knows your a little fairy.

And it's funny that you ran a way from the "longhorns suck " thread. :lol

The best you can do is lay some gay insults, curse words, accuse others of stealing your insults like this is kindergarten or something and all this other crap, but it changes nothing about the fact that you are actually the 'cunt" that you always call everyone else.

Take it like you give it little fairy boy. If you can take a dick you can take a joke. By the way, Republican, aren't you supposed to be at church, hypocrit?
Get a life.

I'm out. Peace. :lol

ChumpDumper
02-12-2006, 03:15 PM
You need to read the whole thread.Which is why I posted a link to the entire thread, dipshit.

mookie2001
02-12-2006, 03:36 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

borders cannot stop Diownage
he will hunt you down
DO NOT THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE HIM

George W Bush
02-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Well now, that gaytownspur boy is pretty girly if you ask me.

I'd have to say gtown is a pillow bitin' ass pirate.
What can I say,
I've listened to her fone conservations.

And I don't much like pirates by the way,
I prefer my cowboy costume, me and gaytownspur use it together
in our own little "Bareback Mountain" fantasies
over at my ranch..

I'm George W Bush and I approve this message:tu

Mr Dio
02-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Brokeback Gaytown, cumming in an alleyway & jail cell near you. :lol

gtownspur
02-13-2006, 01:23 AM
^That's right cummin on your molars like the prison bitch you are.

I own you Dio.

Your ass is public property and is up for bid.

gtownspur
02-13-2006, 01:51 AM
Arent you supposed to be feeding homeless people?....

That's right your a fake as bitch as well as that GWB poster on this forum.

I didnt run away from the Longhorns forum. If you look at it.. It's Dio who took fuckin 24 hrs to come up with a comeback since i left his bitch ass studdering. The only solace he has is that elpimpo is his number one fan, so Mrs Dio feels like she has some value on this earth besides being a sperm dispenser.

And look bitch, if you cant take insults about your mom and dad, get the fuck out. Your a weak bitch and you just can't take it. No amount of smileys is gonna change that.

The fact is..

I own Cant BE Faded...

I made him go into exile..and the only reason he's back is because mookie has his back..

Weak ass skid marked thong wearing bloody tampon carrying bitch he is..

Owned.

Mr. Dio,

takes three hours trying to come up with anything to throw back. And it's not that he went anywhere either, he was online for those 4 hrs thinking of something to say. But being crawled up in a fetal position cannot be good for long, so he comes back with the same material. He took forever to respond and i gave him a chance on this thread...

Owned,

like the big cock whore he is. You know youre a real faggot anal fairy when they invented ass tampons because of you.

When gay butt fucking becomes an olympic sport, it'll only last a season since Mr Dio would retire the sport.

And now you Mrs San Antonio210,

Not only is at really sad watching how you're not even creative with your insults, but you plaigarize mine. It's all good imatation is the highest form of flattery.

Werent you supposed to be at the soup kitchen?

George W Bush
02-13-2006, 08:57 AM
gaytownspur, the President of the United states
orders your ass pirate pillow bitin' self to shut up
and go be gay with your daddy like me.

I'm George W Bush and I'm tired of gaytownsppur trying to spread gayness all over these internets. :tu

Bugs Bunny
02-13-2006, 09:20 AM
ehh, seems like gaytownspur needs a carrot Doc!

Mr Dio
02-13-2006, 10:12 AM
ehh, seems like gaytownspur needs a carrot Doc!

She can just borrow her mom's.....IF her mom can live without it up her bung. :lol
My BAD! Gaytown's mom has moved on to eggplant for the bung & watermelon for her twatus maximus. Gaytown uses the watermelon for her bung.

Peter
02-13-2006, 11:28 AM
I'm not sure what's worse, gtownspur or the need for others to dump on him in order to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives. If Dio is older than 15 I'd be surprised.

FromWayDowntown
02-13-2006, 11:52 AM
It's nice to see that the substantive issue raised by the thread hasn't been forgotten on any of the last two pages.

It was only a matter of time before state legislatures, emboldened by the confirmation of Bush appointees, would try to test the continuing vitality of Roe. It will be interesting to see how Chief Justice Roberts deals with the issue, given the strong commitments he made to stare decisis in his confirmation hearings. It's altogether possible, I think, that the Court will ultimately uphold the constitutionality of abortion, but on grounds that differ from those offered in Roe.

Were I inclined to criminalize abortion, I'd statutorily define the fetus as a "person" from the time of conception and force the Court to consider the issue on that basis. Were I on the Court, I would be hard-pressed to agree with that construction, primarily because it would be close-to-impossible to afford all of the protections given to a "person" to a fetus without turning the social fabric of America inside-out. And I don't think you can define a fetus as a person for some purposes but not a person for others. If a fetus is a person, it has all of the rights afforded to other persons.

Yonivore
02-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks for dragging the thread back. I had abandoned it.

And I don't think you can define a fetus as a person for some purposes but not a person for others.
Isn't this already being done with statutes that allow for murder prosecutions involving the death of a fetus?

FromWayDowntown
02-13-2006, 12:30 PM
Thanks for dragging the thread back. I had abandoned it.

Well, I figured it might be worthwhile to see that the forum fulfills its purpose.

Isn't this already being done with statutes that allow for murder prosecutions involving the death of a fetus?

I'm going to admit that I don't have any great familiarity with those sorts of statutes -- my suspicion, however, is that they are tied to the concept of viability, making them compatible with the framework that Roe created and criminalizing the conduct for reasons similar to the constitutional issues that limit abortions after viability.

Mr Dio
02-13-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm not sure what's worse, gtownspur or the need for others to dump on him in order to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives. If Dio is older than 15 I'd be surprised.

Suprise!

I guess someone likes 'em young. :lol :lol :lol

SA210
02-13-2006, 09:51 PM

gtownspur
02-13-2006, 10:53 PM

Mr Dio cant wait to turn 18 so he can buy cigarretes. That way he isnt whored in the anus in juvey. But then again, he does enjoy all forms of prison rape.

He is the Bareback Mountain Double Penetration Cowboy!!!

George W Bush
02-13-2006, 11:00 PM
Bareback Mountain Double Penetration Cowboy!!!

oh gaytownspur, I remember we watched that movie together.
Until I figured it was a trick to git me in bed.

I'm George W Bush and gaytownspur loves me :tu

gtownspur
02-13-2006, 11:11 PM
oh gaytownspur, I remember we watched that movie together.
Until I figured it was a trick to git me in bed.

I'm George W Bush and gaytownspur loves me :tu

Who the hell goes through the trouble of tricking you into bed, from what i understand, you're the axle amongst the spokes in the bukkake circuit. Only Mr dio can take back your title.

I'm Gtown, and i own GWB.

God bless america.

George W Bush
02-13-2006, 11:37 PM
Who the hell goes through the trouble of tricking you into bed, from what i understand, you're the axle amongst the spokes in the bukkake circuit. Only Mr dio can take back your title.

I'm Gtown, and i own GWB.

God bless america.

Tellin' your self you own somethin' don't mean it's true gay boy.

After all me and my administration said there were WMD's

Mr Dio
02-14-2006, 12:04 AM
Gaytown feeling picked on???
Poor baby, you had it easier in the showers @ home when your dad backdoored you while your mom put it on video.

FromWayDowntown
02-14-2006, 12:24 AM
I'm relieved to see that this thread is back on point.

Yonivore
02-14-2006, 12:38 AM
I'm relieved to see that this thread is back on point.
doh! ::slapping forehead emoticon here::

Jamtas#2
02-14-2006, 02:42 AM
Ok, here is a question to the left side of the spectrum:
Coming off of all of the anti-death penalty protests where all I could hear was that we don't have the right to take/end a life, why do these same people not protest against abortion? To me it seems a bit odd, it's not ok to execute a murderer/founder of a deadly gang, but it is ok to terminate a pregnancy?
The right side of this arguement, its ok to have death penalty but not ok to kill baby makes sense in an eye for an eye kind of arguement, but I just don't understand the liberal pro-abortion, anti-death penalty. Could a firm beliver of that please present me your side of the arguement?

spurster
02-14-2006, 11:50 AM
Ok, here is a question to the left side of the spectrum:
Coming off of all of the anti-death penalty protests where all I could hear was that we don't have the right to take/end a life, why do these same people not protest against abortion? To me it seems a bit odd, it's not ok to execute a murderer/founder of a deadly gang, but it is ok to terminate a pregnancy?
The right side of this arguement, its ok to have death penalty but not ok to kill baby makes sense in an eye for an eye kind of arguement, but I just don't understand the liberal pro-abortion, anti-death penalty. Could a firm beliver of that please present me your side of the arguement?
Assuming that everyone on the left thinks the same is a mistake (ditto for right). I have my own strange opinions.

I believe some crimes deserve death, but our justice system is far from perfect when determining guilt. I would like to see a higher standard of guilt for the death penalty and longer sentences. Also, the death penalty has a racist tinge if you look at the statistics.

Pro-abortion? If I were against a law that criminalized adultery, would I be pro-adultery? If I were against a law that criminalized taking the Lord's name in vain, would I be pro-swearing?

I am not pro-abortion, I am against a law that would criminalize abortion. Personally, I don't believe conception is a magic moment when cheap components (sperm and egg) are put together to make a valuable object (person). Nor do I believe that conception is "when life begins". Aren't the sperm and egg alive? They are certainly not dead.

Becoming a person is a long process. In the US, you are not completely a person until you are 21 (legal to drink and smoke) or, as a stretch, age 35 (required to be President). Regarding before conception, it would seem to me that if the embryo is valuable and needs protection under the law, then protecting sperm and eggs should be part of the law as well. We shouldn't be doing anything that would damage our sperm and eggs and thereby injure embryos, if that is truly a major concern.

When should it be criminal? Where is the dividing line? I don't know. I don't know when God puts in a soul. Even the Bible had lesser penalties for abortion (it has penalties for wasting sperm, too, but where is anybody clamoring for laws there). The "viability" test is not great, but seems to be as good as any.

gtownspur
02-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Gaytown feeling picked on???
Poor baby, you had it easier in the showers @ home when your dad backdoored you while your mom put it on video.

Who's feeling picked on? it's you who takes 24 hrs to respond cuz your feelings are hurt. Must hit real close to home for you, right gay boy?

JoeChalupa
02-14-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm anti-abortion, pro-choice.

And away we go..................

xrayzebra
02-14-2006, 03:30 PM
So your argument in short is this:

Force all rape and incest victims to carry babies to term because you aren't willing to adopt any.

You know things were taken care of in cases you cite above in other ways
back in those days. No one was really forced to carry anyone baby if they
were raped or gotten pregnant by incest. There were ways to handle those situations.

Mr. Peabody
02-14-2006, 03:35 PM
You know things were taken care of in cases you cite above in other ways
back in those days. No one was really forced to carry anyone baby if they
were raped or gotten pregnant by incest. There were ways to handle those situations.

What "ways" are you endorsing?

Oh, Gee!!
02-14-2006, 03:38 PM

It's gotten worse lately

Mr. Peabody
02-14-2006, 04:13 PM
It's just amazing how every thread in this forum devolves into insults about posters being gay.

Oh, Gee!!
02-14-2006, 04:28 PM
It's just amazing how every thread in this forum devolves into insults about posters being gay.

go cry about it, pussy liberal.

Tim Reynolds
02-14-2006, 05:10 PM
dude youre sooo gay

Oh, Gee!!
02-14-2006, 05:15 PM
dude youre sooo gay

I went to school with this douche who was totally into DMB. I try to avoid him now that we've graduated, but he calls me all the time for favors--like helping him move.

Tim Reynolds
02-14-2006, 05:21 PM
I went to school with this douche who was totally into DMB. I try to avoid him now that we've graduated, but he calls me all the time for favors--like helping him move.

seems to me like he is a loyal friend, always there to help you out when you need it even though you probably doesnt deserve it because you like to sit in the back of the class by yourself pretending your good will hunting, youre probably lucky to even know the guy... hell, i heard he even graciously offered to help you out today on an issue you guys fought about last week... douche

ps dmb sucks

xrayzebra
02-14-2006, 05:27 PM
What "ways" are you endorsing?

Not endorsing any ways. Most folks had family doctors who handled things.
Like scrapping the womb. Just wasn't talked about, since in some cases it
was a family matter.

Oh, Gee!!
02-14-2006, 05:35 PM
seems to me like he is a loyal friend, always there to help you out when you need it even though you probably doesnt deserve it because you like to sit in the back of the class by yourself pretending your good will hunting, youre probably lucky to even know the guy... hell, i heard he even graciously offered to help you out today on an issue you guys fought about last week... douche

I like elbow room

Tim Reynolds
02-14-2006, 05:42 PM
I like elbow room
you know youre a real asshole

Crookshanks
02-14-2006, 05:46 PM
This thread started out talking about the abortion issue being brought before the Supreme Court again; and then it degenerated into people insulting others and using crude, vile language. It makes me wonder how old some of the posters are, because some of this seems very immature and juvenile - especially the comments about people's mothers.

You all need to have your mouths washed out with soap!!

Oh, Gee!!
02-14-2006, 05:46 PM
you know youre a real asshole

you should be careful how you address me, boy. I'm a well-respected member of this community, and you've yet to prove your worth. Stand down, or I'll be forced to embarass you.

FromWayDowntown
02-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Not endorsing any ways. Most folks had family doctors who handled things. Like scrapping the wound. Just wasn't talked about, since in some cases it was a family matter.

But that's the point, xray. What do you think those doctors were doing to handle those things? I'd suggest to you that unless medical science has taken a gigantic leap backwards and wholly forgotten about a non-abortive technique for "handling things," those family doctors were performing abortions of some sort. Do you support that or not? If you do, then it seems to me that, essentially, you're for legislation that would totally outlaw abortion because it was better when it was secretive and not widely-spoken of as an abortion.

Mr. Peabody
02-14-2006, 06:19 PM
you should be careful how you address me, boy. I'm a well-respected member of this community, and you've yet to prove your worth. Stand down, or I'll be forced to embarass you.

You sound like a good 'ol boy in some small town talking to an "outsider" who's causing trouble.

Mr. Peabody
02-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Not endorsing any ways. Most folks had family doctors who handled things.
Like scrapping the wound. Just wasn't talked about, since in some cases it
was a family matter.

Right, but now "handling things" would be illegal. Even if it is still a family matter.

Yonivore
02-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Okay, I'm officially declaring this the "Brokeback Thread."

Mr. Peabody
02-14-2006, 06:31 PM
Okay, I'm officially declaring this the "Brokeback Thread."

Does that mean that this thread will be critically acclaimed, but people will refuse to read it because of its content?

Yonivore
02-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Does that mean that this thread will be critically acclaimed, but people will refuse to read it because of its content?
Probably. And, the critical acclaimers are all gay!

Oh, Gee!!
02-14-2006, 06:44 PM
Probably. And, the critical acclaimers are all gay!

Meaning you endorse this thread?

Yonivore
02-14-2006, 08:10 PM
Meaning you endorse this thread?
I started this thread...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Harry Whittington
02-14-2006, 09:17 PM
I started this thread...not that there's anything wrong with that.

And Seinfeld reruns out of syndication can't come fast enough. God the stolen cliches are getting old...