PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else care about the Olympics?

Samr
02-10-2006, 09:26 PM
The winter Olympics start today with the opening ceremony and it seems like no one has noticed-- like they're the red-headed step-child of the "real" Olympics in the summer. Hey, just because we don't get snow in San Antonio doesn't mean they are any less entertaining.

I actually prefer the winter games to the summer not only because of the frequency, but also the severity of the crashes, which is the sole draw for me to watch any sport but basketball. Yeah, gymnists fall and maybe once in a while you'll see a dude catch one between the legs on the uneven bars, but that doesn't compare to bobsled amputations and downhill ice racing (also known as "skiing") by a guy who has previously admitted to partaking in this morbidly awsome sport while drunk.

The Winter Olympics are a beautiful thing.

And no one seems to care.

Horry For 3!
02-10-2006, 09:28 PM
I like the Summer Olympics better than the Winter Olympics.

midgetonadonkey
02-10-2006, 09:29 PM
I don't care for the summer or winter Olympics. I just never found them entertaining.

Zombie
02-10-2006, 09:32 PM
Olympics!????
Speed Week has started, who cares about the olympics! :lol

midgetonadonkey
02-10-2006, 09:33 PM
If it came down to Nascar and the Olympics, I'd watch the Olympics anyday.

I'd rather watch a skier go down a mountain at 90mphs than a car drive around in circles at 200mph.

Horry For 3!
02-10-2006, 09:42 PM
If it came down to Nascar and the Olympics, I'd watch the Olympics anyday.

I'd rather watch a skier go down a mountain at 90mphs than a car drive around in circles at 200mph.
Yeah, Nascar is pretty lame.

ShoogarBear
02-10-2006, 09:44 PM
I care about the real Olympics, in two years . . .

Jekka
02-10-2006, 09:48 PM
The winter Olympics fucking rule - they are way better than the summer ones. I'm psyched about them starting.

And yes, the crashes are way better, thanks to ice and snow :)

Samr
02-10-2006, 09:57 PM
I've always wanted to meet someone who does either the luge or skeleton, which is going down an ice roller coaster on a sled either feet-first, or head-first, respectively. I've always wondered how crazy you really have to be to do that.

I've skiied many times. I know how hard it is to control yourself, when you are wanting to control yourself, when you are going at a speed safe enough to fall and stop yourself. It amazes me that anyone would want to get into an aerodynamic tuck and increase the speed-to-gravity ratio to its maximum fatal potential.

Jekka
02-10-2006, 10:07 PM
I've always wanted to meet someone who does either the luge or skeleton, which is going down an ice roller coaster on a sled either feet-first, or head-first, respectively. I've always wondered how crazy you really have to be to do that.

I've skiied many times. I know how hard it is to control yourself, when you are wanting to control yourself, when you are going at a speed safe enough to fall and stop yourself. It amazes me that anyone would want to get into an aerodynamic tuck and increase the speed-to-gravity ratio to its maximum fatal potential.

No kidding - I am like insulated, flying profanity when I ski. I love it, but it still scares the hell out of me when I really think about what I'm doing. And really, the best stories when you come home from skiing are never "I skiied so well and controlled" - no, it's all about the wipe-out stories.

CharlieMac
02-10-2006, 10:38 PM
I could care less about the olympics. Skeleton plays a large part in that. I'm sure things like that are fun to do, but I can't deal with watching it.

Brutalis
02-10-2006, 10:40 PM
not really. america dominates it and america still dont care.

Buddy Holly
02-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Hellllll.... no.

HB22inSA
02-10-2006, 11:14 PM
No.

ObiwanGinobili
02-10-2006, 11:32 PM
yes. I <3 the winter Olympics.
luge, speed skating, ski jumping... even that deal where they cross country ski & then shoot a rifle... i get all into it.

and I admit I'll watch the figure skating.. althoguh not the pre-lims, just the finals.

N.Y. Johnny
02-10-2006, 11:56 PM
I will follow the U.S. Hockey team and thats it.

I don't care about the rest of the games, who gives a fuck about a bunch of uncircumsized Euros going down snow slopes or skating on ice.

KEDA
02-11-2006, 12:45 AM
Olympics!????
Speed Week has started, who cares about the olympics! :lol

I have a lot of catch up to do as well!

new drivers on new teams, and 2 new body templates.

also my boy Carl Edwards is going to have an equally badass year!!!

go 99!!!

Zombie
02-11-2006, 12:51 AM
I have a lot of catch up to do as well!

new drivers on new teams, and 2 new body templates.

also my boy Carl Edwards is going to have an equally badass year!!!

go 99!!!
Edwards is in tomorrow nights race! :smokin

Slomo
02-11-2006, 04:49 AM
The winter Olympics are a pretty big thing over here (as a nation we love winter sports).

My impressions so far: The opening ceremony sucked big time!

That is all for now :)

Ginofan
02-11-2006, 07:31 AM
I really dig the Winter Olympics, I love the figure skating. The opening ceremony (from the bits and pieces I caught) was "ehh" but it's just the beginning.

hicksi
02-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Love the Curling.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/curling/index.html

JoePublic
02-11-2006, 07:44 AM
WTF is speed week?

alamo50
02-11-2006, 08:34 AM
Although the dutchies will rule the skate department even I don't give a shit about them Winter O's.

IceColdBrewski
02-11-2006, 08:49 AM
not really. america dominates it and america still dont care.

Brutalis talking out of his ass again. :rolleyes

USA has never dominated the winter olympics. They finally cracked the top 3 in medal count in 2002, but that's only because snowboarding sports had been added. Before then, it was considered a good year if the USA cracked the top 5.

Gerryatrics
02-11-2006, 08:53 AM
No basketball. No soccer. No dozen or so events I never watch any other time but during the Summer Olympics.

Like N.Y. Johnny the only thing in the Winter Olympics I care about is the US Men's Hockey Team.

SequSpur
02-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Skating is for queers.

The Dutch ain't winnin shit but wooden shoes.

Speedweek is for rednecks.

Go Tony Stewart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurschick
02-11-2006, 09:35 AM
I love the Olympics, both Summer and Winter. I was at Hooligan's watching the Spurs game, but I was recording the opening ceremonies at home. I love the parade of flags. It's that one moment when all the bullshit hate in the world stops and everyone can stand together.

KEDA
02-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Speed Skating is where its at!!!

and yeah, Im DVRing the shootout tonight, all the Ford guys are liking the Fusion. And as I watched the practices last night, everyone was geting into drafts pretty well abut had issues getting out to pass. I wonder if its the new aero packages on the Monte Carlo and the Fusion. Dodge made some changes as well after last year too, but I didnt get to see them run much.

Sonia_TX
02-11-2006, 10:13 AM
I love the Olympics...especially the Summer Olympics. I haven't seen the Opening Ceremonies yet but will watch them later today when I get a chance. I'm just glad they are here. Very entertaining!

Samr
02-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Luge is on today at 2:00, I think. I want to see some serious crashes.

alamo50
02-11-2006, 11:17 AM
It's that one moment when all the bullshit hate in the world stops and everyone can stand together.

Seen the bodyguards with the Danish squad?

Slomo
02-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Luge is on today at 2:00, I think. I want to see some serious crashes.There's a few painful ones in round 1 :tu

Slomo
02-11-2006, 11:50 AM
How does the coverage work in the US? More precisely how much of the games are live, how much is retransmission? What's the tipical delay? I'm asking since we are following everything live and I don't want to spoil things too much for those of you that follow it in the US.

Vashner
02-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Time delayed. It came on last night starting at 7 PM CST.

The coverage lasted about 4-5 hours. I really enjoyed the show right up to the Susan Sarandon holding the flag for the USA.

Slomo
02-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Time delayed. It came on last night starting at 7 PM CST.

The coverage lasted about 4-5 hours. I really enjoyed the show right up to the Susan Sarandon holding the flag for the USA.:lol

I sort of expected a thread about that in the political forum...

Thanks for the info about the delay :tu

Jekka
02-11-2006, 02:10 PM
I really dig the Winter Olympics, I love the figure skating. The opening ceremony (from the bits and pieces I caught) was "ehh" but it's just the beginning.

Dude, I already have the dates marked for the women's figure skating - we should watch it together and bitch about how badly Michelle Kwan has gotten gypped in the last two Olympics.

Melmart1
02-11-2006, 02:24 PM
I like the Winter Olympics, though admittedly not as much as the Summer ones. I enjoy the speed skating, figure skating, ice dancing and anything on a sled going fast. I think this year there isn't nearly as much interest in it as in 2002. Perhaps cus it's not being held here in the States, or perhaps cus nobody cares about Michelle Kwan or Anton Apollo Ono (Sp?) this time.

Vashner
02-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Snowboard half pipe...

Samr
02-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Nordic Combined right now. Ski jumping...no crashes, unfortunately, but still cool as hell.

Can anyone explain why they allow so many damn plants to grow on the slope?

polandprzem
02-11-2006, 04:02 PM
Nordic Combined right now. Ski jumping...no crashes, unfortunately, but still cool as hell.

Can anyone explain why they allow so many damn plants to grow on the slope?

Remember - Ski Jumping. Adam Malysz. Remember.

I also cheering for Ahonen. But It seems the atomic Morgernstern legs will be an advantage on the smaller object.
Also Hautamaki has a great chance in winning tommorow.

hicksi
02-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Quick test.

Who is Stephen Bradbury?

Slomo
02-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Australian speed skater?

btw I got into curling during the last winter olympics - looking forward to it now.

hicksi
02-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Australian speed skater?

btw I got into curling during the last winter olympics - looking forward to it now.
Ah, but what is his claim to fame, and what does "doing a Bradbury" mean?
{NO GOOGLING}

Slomo
02-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Is that the guy who won because all the others fell?

EDIT: OK I googled it after posting and that's it. Funny thing is that I first found an info about the guy getting impaled on a skate!?!?!?!? so I thought that was his claim to fame.

The sone
02-11-2006, 04:18 PM
olympics?? whats that?

hicksi
02-11-2006, 04:30 PM
Is that the guy who won because all the others fell?

EDIT: OK I googled it after posting and that's it. Funny thing is that I first found an info about the guy getting impaled on a skate!?!?!?!? so I thought that was his claim to fame.
Yep.
And "Doing a Bradbury" means achieving your goals against all odds

Tek_XX
02-11-2006, 06:23 PM
For most people the olympics are a good chance to see shit you don't normally get a chance to see. I personally like the summer olympics better simply because there's more to see.

I remember watching Bradbury win, and how stupid it all was, but give the guy credit he finished first and that's what matters. I believe "Doing a Bradbury" means getting luckier than shit.

Shelly
02-11-2006, 06:40 PM
The Winter Olympics haven't been exciting since the Kerrigan/Harding era. And who couldn't forget Oksana in all her makeup glory?

Good times.

IceColdBrewski
02-11-2006, 06:58 PM
I never thought I'd say something like this about an American olympian, but Bode Miller needs to fall flat on his face, and hopefully become the new poster child for "the agony of defeat." What an asshole.

I was pulling for Sasha Cohen in the last Olympics while everyone else was drooling all over Kwan. Cohen is about the only reason I might pay attention to these Olympics.

Melmart1
02-11-2006, 07:06 PM
I admit to loving the old bitchy rivalry of Kerrigan-Harding. The whole ice skating thing intrigues me. I love to watch them hug and kiss and wait for the scores, then start bawling like babies when they dont get the score they hoped for. Morbid, yes. But I can't help it, its almost as good as watching the American Idol auditions, when Simon crushes the dreams of the ones who honestly thought they were good.

Vashner
02-11-2006, 07:13 PM
There is a curling moving coming out right??

Sonia_TX
02-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Can I just say that I'm in love with the new digital cable box from Time Warner! lol It has that Enhanced TV and allows me to see the Medal count and what time/channel the events are on. Nice!

snowboarder
02-11-2006, 07:37 PM
ill be watchin it

Vashner
02-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Whoa.. and the Platinum medal goes too!!!
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/2006/02/08/gallery.olympicportraits/cohen.jpg

Tek_XX
02-11-2006, 09:40 PM
That pic is disturbing

Slomo
02-12-2006, 09:52 AM
That pic is disturbingSure now that the weather is cold ...

Look at it again when it's so hot you can barely live :eyebrows

Vashner
02-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Kwan bowed out... Injuries.

Slomo
02-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Yep, just saw that.

Did anybody watch the snowboard halfpipe for men?

It's not a sport that I follow but that was nice to watch.

Vashner
02-12-2006, 12:02 PM
It will come on tonight at 6 PM CST. I read the news about it already.

polandprzem
02-12-2006, 12:04 PM
Yep, just saw that.

Did anybody watch the snowboard halfpipe for men?

It's not a sport that I follow but that was nice to watch.

It is nice but I wasn't watching the whole event :pctoss
The American rules :rolleyes

Now the jumpskiiers are jumping from the mountain. Go Malysz Go!
and Ahonen :)

Slomo
02-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Polandprzem, just a reminder. Notice how I and Vashner avoid discussing the results not to spoil it for people who have yet to watch it. Maybe we should start a separate thread were we could talk about that, and people could avoid until they knew the score?!?

Again I almost never watch Snowboard halfpipe that's probably why I was so amazed at some of the things they did.

Samr
02-12-2006, 12:24 PM
i think we should have winter olympic vbookies

On which sport will have a crash, as is defined by said athlete being carried off in a stretcher/body bag.

polandprzem
02-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Polandprzem, just a reminder. Notice how I and Vashner avoid discussing the results not to spoil it for people who have yet to watch it. Maybe we should start a separate thread were we could talk about that, and people could avoid until they knew the score?!?

Again I almost never watch Snowboard halfpipe that's probably why I was so amazed at some of the things they did.

What?

You are telling me that ppl are not watching it live?

we can do the seprate thread. It wouldn't bother me at all :)

malysz just blew it :rolleyes

Vashner
02-12-2006, 12:59 PM
I think they are showing results in real time on the news and web anyway so the delay thing is not working. :)

CNN already calling it "Black Sunday" and stuff and it's 6 hours before it comes on tv lol.

Slomo
02-12-2006, 01:01 PM
Why the "Black" Sunday name?

Vashner
02-12-2006, 06:35 PM
I think because someone over hyped lost today.

Samr
02-12-2006, 07:01 PM
This is bad advertisement for alcoholism on the whole.

Samr
02-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Ok, guys, problem solved. They know what they are getting now.

Talk free amongst yourselves!!!

Tek_XX
02-12-2006, 09:09 PM
I kinda like knowing if any americans won or lost so maybe i can see what else is going on. At least it's not sydney, where you're watching shit that happaned like two days ago.

dawn
02-13-2006, 12:06 AM
Love both Olympics. Sports that still have a bit of passion behind them.
Now as far as Speedweek goes and the lame comments about NASCAR...
Until your ass has gone to a NEXTEL CUP RACE live, don't knock what you do not know. I love racing on TV, but it is nothing compared to seeing, hearing, and experiencing it live.

midgetonadonkey
02-13-2006, 12:07 AM
I saw the skiing long jump...I don't know the proper name for it. It was pretty cool watching those fuckers jump off a big ass ramp.

Vashner
02-13-2006, 12:28 AM
Where is the Jamaican Bobsled Team??

Samr
02-13-2006, 07:32 AM
Where is the Jamaican Bobsled Team??

Aren't they actually good this year?

2Blonde
02-13-2006, 12:26 PM
Slomo,
What they do here is usually tell you on the news when they are going put up the medal count and results on the screen so that you can turn away. Then they announce when it's over so you can turn back around. That way if you don't want to know you have that option. As far as the web, you don't have to click on the link to find out the details.
I love the Winter Olympics. I thought the half-pipe and the down hill were really fun to watch last night. That kid, Sean White ( the Flying Tomato ) is pretty cool. My teenage daughter is in love with all those snowboarders.

polandprzem
02-13-2006, 02:40 PM
Women halfpipe - man I dodn't saw that. And Our Ligocka had a chance to be in the Finals. She blew it but she mentioned something about the refs wtf? Something that they were after prty and maybe are s looking not priecise hehe. She blew it game over.

Biathlon W - Fifth friggin place by our Palka. That's a surprise.

You are wondering why I'm so happy from the 5th place. But you know. Poland is specific country. No money on sports and politicians doesn't give s shit. They just want to show up when the sucess is.

Curling?
I woulld like to see :D One of my favorites events on the Olypics.

It's a Ski Jumping midgetonadonkey. The second most (or even first) popular sport in Poland. But if not for Malysz nobody would give a *hit about this discypline (well I was interested in it earlier before the Malysz era)
Very popular sport in the half of the Europe.

midgetonadonkey
02-13-2006, 02:42 PM
Anyone got video of that chick rolling down the hill? I can't find any online.

2Blonde
02-13-2006, 03:49 PM
Poland,
I thought you guys were going to start a separate thread to discuss the results of races since we don't get them here until tonight. That way we can still discuss the Olympics in this thread and what we think about the athletes but we don't know the outcome before seeing it. Make a thread that says something like "Olympic Results- Spoiler". Then we'll know not to open it. :spin

polandprzem
02-14-2006, 02:03 AM
Poland,
I thought you guys were going to start a separate thread to discuss the results of races since we don't get them here until tonight. That way we can still discuss the Olympics in this thread and what we think about the athletes but we don't know the outcome before seeing it. Make a thread that says something like "Olympic Results- Spoiler". Then we'll know not to open it. :spin

Got it. But not many in here want's to talk about IO so maybe I just wait one day and then post what has happend :)

David Bowie
02-14-2006, 08:47 AM
I love the Winter games. But I only get Olympic coverage in German, French and Dutch in Amsterdam, so its not too exciting.

2Blonde
02-14-2006, 12:16 PM
Anyone got video of that chick rolling down the hill? I can't find any online.
They have replaying that video on the TV about every 30 minutes. Just keep watching.

I keep thinking I'll just watch a little bit of the Olympics tonight and then I get sucked in and can't walk away. I have been glued to television. I'm going to need rehab after this is over.

polandprzem
02-14-2006, 01:38 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/73697/torino_2006_winter_olympics_funniest_moments/

MannyIsGod
02-16-2006, 06:47 AM
I'm watching the Biathalon right now. Its actually pretty cool.

And how the hell have I enjoyed watching curling as much as I have? Weird shit.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-16-2006, 09:35 AM
If those curling hotties competed in bikinis, you'd have me hooked.

Gimme beach volleyball outfits any day.

Slomo
02-16-2006, 10:20 AM
I'm watching the Biathalon right now. Its actually pretty cool.

And how the hell have I enjoyed watching curling as much as I have? Weird shit.:lol

Yes I know, I don't get it either but I'm glued to the TV! :lol

Biathlon is incredebly difficult both physically and mentally.

Vashner
02-16-2006, 11:12 AM
Yea the Biathalon thing scares me.. they are like James Bond hitmen.. ski ski ski.. SHOOT... don't want to BEEp with them.

MannyIsGod
02-16-2006, 11:30 AM
Yeah, I've watched hours of curling and I still don't understand how they score. :lol

Horry For 3!
02-16-2006, 11:57 AM
USA! USA! USA!

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-16-2006, 01:48 PM
You're a sick fuck Manny. You watch people sweep ice with brooms :lol

What's next for the Winter Games? Zamboni slalom?

Slomo
02-16-2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah, I've watched hours of curling and I still don't understand how they score. :lolThe basic idea is for one team to have as many stones as possible between the center of the target and the opponent's closest stone. Stones outside the target don't count. I don't get when the game is over. It has something to do with time and the score, but I haven't figured it out. I guess I could google for it - but where's the fun of that :lol

What I find weird is how they are capable of actually making the stones turn (change direction).

:lol@AHF

tw05baller
02-16-2006, 08:43 PM
curling is awesome

polandprzem
02-17-2006, 08:55 AM
:wow hollycow

YOU JUST MUST TO WATCH THE WOMEN SNOWCROSS YOU JUST MUST! Do not look for the results - watch it.

Unbelivable!!!!!!!!!!!

fantastic

tlongII
02-17-2006, 12:32 PM
The men's snowboardcross was great. It was practically a photo-finish!

Horry For 3!
02-17-2006, 01:56 PM
USA better pull it fucking together. 4th place right now is shit, we should be #1.

Horry For 3!
02-18-2006, 11:20 PM
Fuck You Koreans!

Bitches are good in the short track.

They got Gold & Silver, Apollo Ohno got Bronze for USA.

Horry For 3!
02-20-2006, 11:37 PM
Agosto/Belbin won the Silver medal for the USA in Ice Dancing.

No USA Ice Dancing team has ever won Gold or Silver in the Olympics until now. :smokin

Also, Tanith Belbin is hotttttt :)

polandprzem
02-25-2006, 05:36 AM
Unaccaptable this thread was almost on the fourth page.

You know what? I'm pissed off again.

I havent seen TWO polish medal events :cuss

Yes TWO! The only two we had in this olympics and ninth in all polish starts :pctoss

Kowalczyk in the marathon and Sikora in biathlon. Although I'm happy I'm mad.
When Kowalczyk was running I was in the bus cause I had an exam. Shit - damn that school. And Sikora today when I was in the gym and I stayed a little longer trhan I used to. :pctoss

Oh well - Icehockey - canadians and Americans are at home :)
It's the Sweden-Finland Final. There will be something to watch.

Maybe Kori will do the vbooks? :angel The game is on sunday at seven a.m CT as I count the hours correctly.

Horry For 3!
02-25-2006, 11:27 AM
Poland? Never heard such a thing.... :lol

USA! USA! USA!

USA is only 2 medals away from taking over #1

polandprzem
02-25-2006, 02:48 PM
Poland? Never heard such a thing.... :lol

USA! USA! USA!

USA is only 2 medals away from taking over #1

Not anymore :> hehehe

SequSpur
02-26-2006, 03:03 AM
Olympic Alpine Skiing News
AP Exclusive: Bode Miller on his Olympic experience: 'I did it my way'
By JIM LITKE, AP Sports Columnist

SESTRIERE, Italy (AP) -- Unbent, unbowed and ultimately unsuccessful, Bode Miller said in an interview Saturday he is skiing away from these Olympics on his own terms -- content without any medals and impressed by the local nightlife.

"I just did it my way. I'm not a martyr, and I'm not a do-gooder. I just want to go out and rock. And man, I rocked here," Miller said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press soon after he skidded off the slalom course in his fifth and final race, completing an 0-for-the-Olympics.

Miller came to the Italian Alps cresting on a wave of expectations and was considered a medal threat in every Alpine event. But he failed to finish three of them and his best showing was fifth in the downhill -- part of a games with few highlights for the U.S. Ski Team.

"The expectations were other people's," Miller said. "I'm comfortable with what I've accomplished, including at the Olympics. I came in here to race as hard as I could. That was my obligation to myself."

As for his obligation to prepare, Miller said he was less ready for these games than the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics, where he won two silver medals.

"I've been living my life as if I might have died two weeks before the Olympics started," he said. "That left me the opportunity to dig deep, to go down that other route, to make more sacrifices and get back to where I was."

Miller said that while he might have prepared differently, he isn't one to second guess and he started each race fully focused and determined to win.

He called his Olympic experience "awesome" and cited the gold medals by teammates Julia Mancuso and Ted Ligety as one reason. Another, he said, was Sestriere's bar scene.

"My quality of life is the priority. I wanted to have fun here, to enjoy the Olympic experience, not be holed up in a closet and not ever leave your room," he said. "People said, 'Why can't you stay in for the two weeks, three weeks? You've got the rest of your life to experience the games the way everybody else does.' But I like the whole package. I always have."

He compared his Olympic experience to fellow American Daron Rahlves, who was a favorite in the downhill and a contender in the super-G but didn't come close to the podium.

"Look at what happened to Rahlves. He was holed up in his RV, he's probably the fittest guy out here and he made a point of talking about how important the Olympics were to him," Miller said. "And then look -- a little bad luck and he's got nothing to show for the whole thing.

"Me, it's been an awesome two weeks," Miller said. "I got to party and socialize at an Olympic level."

ChumpDumper
02-26-2006, 03:12 AM
Bode needs to list the female athletes and reporters he banged the past two weeks, then we can truly judge his work. Lodge waitresses don't count - he said "Olympic level."

JoePublic
02-26-2006, 04:06 AM
I've noticed some real hotties this year!

polandprzem
02-26-2006, 04:25 AM
Bode needs to list the female athletes and reporters he banged the past two weeks, then we can truly judge his work. Lodge waitresses don't count - he said "Olympic level."
hehe

:tu

Horry For 3!
02-27-2006, 02:10 AM
Winter Olympics end the same as the 2002 Olympics in Utah.

Germany with the most medals and USA with the 2nd most medals.