PDA

View Full Version : Malik Rose to Seattle?

texasqb2
02-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Some guy posted on the Seattle ESPN messageboard that NY Times has reported that Malik Rose may be shipped to Seattle. I dont know how accurate this is since I haven't looked it up, but here's the link to the original poster....

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=556&threadID=3167957&lastPostID=19563492

ChumpDumper
02-12-2006, 05:46 PM
The Knicks could have a better chance of sending Malik Rose to Seattle. The Sonics like Rose and are interested.http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/story/390463p-331237c.html

ducks
02-12-2006, 05:48 PM
Just What The Knicks Need Is To Make More Stupid Trades
Rose Does Not Help Them That Much

Would You Trade Marburry For Ray Allen Though?

Kori Ellis
02-12-2006, 05:48 PM
The Sonics are trying to deal Reggie Evans, Radmanovic, Flip Murray, and Danny Fortson. So anything is possible. :lol

But they are really trying to get a point guard back.

texasqb2
02-12-2006, 05:50 PM
Pop is starting to play Barry more (I think to try and showcase him for a trade, I'd love to package him and Rasho together), but the damn guy can't hit any shots, he's just hurting his stock. I'd be content going with Nazr and Marks at the C position the rest of the way with Timmy, Horry, and Oberto at the 4.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-12-2006, 05:50 PM
The Sonics are trying to deal Reggie Evans, Radmanovic, Flip Murray, and Danny Fortson. So anything is possible. :lol

Nate Robinson? Steph, maybe?

Kori Ellis
02-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Nate Robinson? Steph, maybe?

They had been trying to get Earl Watson. I'm not sure if they are still working on that.

Ray/Rashard don't like Flip as the backup point. When Ridnour was out, they wanted Damien Wilkins instead of Flip at the point.

texasqb2
02-12-2006, 05:53 PM

Barry, Udrih, 2006 1st RD for Radmanovic and Evans?

maybe throw in Scola?

T-Pain
02-12-2006, 06:30 PM
wow, looks like last years Nazr/Malik trade aint doin both teams any good with Malik possibly going to Seattle and Nazr going to Chicago for Thomas

T Park
02-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Barry, Udrih, 2006 1st RD for Radmanovic and Evans?

maybe throw in Scola?

Id do that trade so fast your head would spin.

picnroll
02-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Is NY giving us back our 2006 pick?

ChumpDumper
02-12-2006, 06:34 PM
Nazr going to Chicago for ThomasThat's not even a rumor.

Leetonidas
02-12-2006, 06:35 PM
I like Beno. Why does everyone want to get rid of him so bad?

2centsworth
02-12-2006, 06:35 PM
wow, looks like last years Nazr/Malik trade aint doin both teams any good with Malik possibly going to Seattle and Nazr going to Chicago for Thomas

Nazr going to Chicago for Thomas? That's totally a rumor. BTW, Nazr has already paid off for the spurs, we all just want more.

5ToolMan
02-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Pop is starting to play Barry more (I think to try and showcase him for a trade, I'd love to package him and Rasho together), but the damn guy can't hit any shots, he's just hurting his stock. I'd be content going with Nazr and Marks at the C position the rest of the way with Timmy, Horry, and Oberto at the 4.

Spurs trade chatter is pure ignorance.

The Spurs have their best record in history. If Tim gets anywhere near healthy, the Spurs have a complete team that could be one of the best teams in NBA History. Even with Tim at 60% and other pieces still getting used to the system, and having admitted struggles, they are still by far the hottest team in the NBA.

If that does not tell you the sky is the limit for this team assembled as is, it only speaks about a lack of hoops knowledge ... in my humble view. :smokin

HB22inSA
02-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Malik's career is over.

He'll never average 8 and 6 again.

exstatic
02-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Malik's career is over.

He'll never average 8 and 6 again.

Forsooth! :lol He's only done that modest feat twice...

ploto
02-12-2006, 07:38 PM

Barry played because of the back to back and Finley couldn't hit a shot.

2centsworth
02-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Forsooth! :lol He's only done that modest feat twice...
He seems like a nice guy but I always said he was barely an NBA player.

Of course he'd dunk on my head so who am I to talk.

angel_luv
02-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Malik can't go to Seattle because then I will have to wish the Sonics well.

Ewww!

hussker
02-12-2006, 10:58 PM
I agree Angel_luv I DESPISE the Sonics and gum-smacking Ray Allen...ARGH

E20
02-12-2006, 11:01 PM
Send Rose to Seattle for Fortson. Danny and Jerome can have their circle jerk duo back.

spurs=bling
02-12-2006, 11:02 PM
Malik can't go to Seattle because then I will have to wish the Sonics well.

Ewww!

i hope not, because i would have do to the same

spurs=bling
02-12-2006, 11:02 PM
I like Beno. Why does everyone want to get rid of him so bad?

i say the same

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Don't worry hussker, according to some here Malik is every bit as good as Ray Allen when he gets the PT, so I'm sure Seattle will be sending Ray to NY to make it an even trade :lol

hussker
02-12-2006, 11:09 PM
Don't worry hussker, according to some here Malik is every bit as good as Ray Allen when he gets the PT, so I'm sure Seattle will be sending Ray to NY to make it an even trade :lol

HAHAHA! Dude, by the way, I will be in attendance OPPOSITE my Ag wife when the Huskers come here to play the AGs in a few weeks.

Was THE PRIDE OF NORMANGEE, Joseph Jones, Clutch yesterday or what? HE is my AG wife's favorite baller. I say he has "rough" DRob edges that can be refined if he gains 3" and some bulk in the next two years while at aTm. I think he and ACIE are future NBA ballers.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-12-2006, 11:40 PM
You're going to go home a sad man that day hussker, the Ags are husking corn in two weeks!

Joseph's a freaking monster. He's got the best post moves in the B12, and is one of the best in the country.

Here's some nuggets of info. for you - he watches tape of TD to study fundamentals of post play. Kirk also watches tape of Bowen when he's not watching tape of his next matchup to pick up tricks to being a better defender.

Pretty cool huh?

Unfortunately they also seem to follow the tendencies of the Spurs at the FT line :(

Jones will be in the NBA for sure, he remind me a lot of Elton Brand. I think Acie can make it too, but he'll be playing at the 2guard spot.

Peter
02-12-2006, 11:46 PM
Aggies don't know jack about basketball. For example, ^

hussker
02-12-2006, 11:56 PM
Aggies don't know jack about basketball. For example, ^

OBVIOUSLY, YOU do not watch basketball outside of your world, whatever your WORLD is (psychotropics and all...)

I agree with AHF.

I DISAGREE that I will go home a sad man.

Huskers 56 aTm 50

SequSpur
02-13-2006, 09:02 AM
Malik is still in the NBA?