PDA

View Full Version : Luke Walton said ...

missmyzte
02-12-2006, 11:31 PM
I got to meet Luke Walton today (click here to see my picture! (http://www.mistilynn.com/02-12_Walton02.jpg)), chatted with him quite a bit. One part of the conversation floated to the Spurs, Pistons and Duncan ...

Luke said that he fully expects the Spurs and Pistons to be in the Finals again although that's exactly what the league doesn't want. He said real basketball fans enjoyed the Finals last year but casual fans don't like that style of play and it had one of the worst Finals ratings ever. I said part of the problem is that they are trying to market Duncan but TD hates the attention, they should be trying to market Ginobili or Parker. He said that he has the same agent as TD and heard that he is asked to do a ton of events and he always turns them down. Luke said he loved Timmy's American Express commercials though.

I asked him about the wacky stuff that his dad says and he said, "He always says crazy things, you get used to it." :lol

E20
02-12-2006, 11:32 PM
Lucky. You are so lucky, you get to talk to all the Spurs players and Lakers players casually. FUCK.

hussker
02-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Luke Walton is poster child for Drug Induced Birth defects, which I know sounds HORRIBLE!!!!!!

spurs=bling
02-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Luke Walton is poster child for Drug Induced Birth defects, which I know sounds HORRIBLE!!!!!!
:lmao :lmao

that is cold hussker. but yet so funny.

hussker
02-12-2006, 11:39 PM
:lmao :lmao

that is cold hussker. but yet so funny.

But true

spurs=bling
02-12-2006, 11:56 PM
if you ever see him again, tell him that his dad is so brokeback.

TDMVPDPOY
02-13-2006, 12:36 AM
if you ever see him again, tell him that his dad is so brokeback.

they love it........brokeback jokes have become very popular for a reason

SequSpur
02-13-2006, 09:02 AM
what is ur job ..if u dont mind me asking....sports related?

NBA Player Stalker.

angel_luv
02-13-2006, 09:34 AM
I got to meet Luke Walton today (]click here to see my picture! (http://www.mistilynn.com/02-12_Walton02.jpg[B)), [/B] chatted with him quite a bit. One part of the conversation floated to the Spurs, Pistons and Duncan ...

Nice pic.

What is it with NBA players and Best Buy?

missmyzte
02-13-2006, 09:53 AM
Nice pic.

What is it with NBA players and Best Buy?
We were having a signing at a store in LA, I helped plan the event so I got to be there for the whole thing.

angel_luv
02-13-2006, 10:00 AM
That's awesome. Hey what did you decide about those tickets you were going to buy. Did you get five or one?

Rummpd
02-13-2006, 10:22 AM
The interesting thing is that in a way Walton when healthy (the dad) played bball in a similar great fundemental fashion to Duncan's and also was reported to be very shy - which he overcame.

George W Bush
02-13-2006, 10:53 AM
Anything with the word Walton attached SUCKS.

Hey, I like Walmart.

and God Bless America :tu

DDS4
02-13-2006, 12:45 PM
I thought the Amex commercial was brilliant. It catered to Timmy's personality.