PDA

View Full Version : Cavs/Spurs game?

faisal13
02-13-2006, 11:11 AM
Who is going? I live in Erie,Pa . If any one wants to meet let me know. I have tickets in the 9th row. I met Ginobili last year and got his autograph. I am hoping to get Timmy's and Parker's autograph this year. GO Spurs Go!

1Parker1
02-13-2006, 11:13 AM
You live in Earie, PA and are going to drive down to Cleaveland in this weather to see the Spurs? Isn't that a good 5-6 hour drive? You are a very dedicated Spurs fan :tu

They're playing in Philly on Wed, that game would probably be closer for you.

abelle23
02-13-2006, 12:44 PM
dont forget to bring camera and post the pics here!!!

Duncanoypi
02-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Spurs game will be televised later at FSN Ohio...I'm so excited...

ZStomp
02-13-2006, 02:16 PM
:depressed

I went to the last two games in Cleveland and was going to go again this year but I was waiting for a job offer and I couldn't commit to it.

Dang!

lilmads
02-13-2006, 02:20 PM
Get me TP's autograph please:)

Enjoy the game!

101A
02-13-2006, 04:00 PM
You live in Earie, PA and are going to drive down to Cleaveland in this weather to see the Spurs? Isn't that a good 5-6 hour drive? You are a very dedicated Spurs fan :tu

They're playing in Philly on Wed, that game would probably be closer for you.

Weathers nice in Western PA - Cleveland is closer than Philly.

I'm in Inidana PA (SE of Eerie); but got 3 kids and a working spouse - it's a Mon. night! :depressed

rl64tx
02-13-2006, 05:18 PM
Weathers nice in Western PA - Cleveland is closer than Philly.

I'm in Inidana PA (SE of Eerie); but got 3 kids and a working spouse - it's a Mon. night! :depressed

Wow!! I've been to Indiana PA, I had friends who lived there....she worked at IUP(university).

ducks
02-13-2006, 06:02 PM
San Antonio (40-10) at Cleveland (29-21)
San Antonio (40-10) at Cleveland (29-21)

Preview - Box Score - Recap

Game Info: 7:00 pm EST Mon Feb 13, 2006
TV: KRRT, FxOh Add to Calendar
Buy Tickets

The streaking San Antonio Spurs look for their 10th straight win on the road and overall when they take on LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The defending NBA champions have not lost since dropping an 89-85 decision Jan. 22 to the Denver Nuggets. San Antonio's last road loss came Jan. 7 with a 91-86 setback to the Phoenix Suns.

San Antonio is looking for its first 10-game winning streak since an 11-game run from March 25-April 14, 2004. The current nine-game road win streak already is a franchise-best.

The Spurs also have dominated the Cavaliers recently, winning four in a row while limiting James to 81 points total.

ADVERTISEMENT

San Antonio continued its winning ways on the road Sunday with a 92-88 victory over the Indiana Pacers as Manu Ginobili scored 10 of his 29 points in the final 88 seconds.

Ginobili came through as Tony Parker struggled and Tim Duncan was recovering from the flu and trying to shake off a foot injury.

"We know that Tim is not at his best," Ginobili said. "He's still sick, weak. He's been playing with pain in his foot for a lot of games. We've got to step up and take some pressure off him. We did pretty well."

Ginobili has scored 18.4 points and is shooting 54.2 percent from 3-point range in seven games since returning from a sprained right foot suffered Jan. 20 against the Miami Heat.

"No more impressive than he is every game," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said of Ginobili. "That's how he plays. He's an ultimate warrior and that's what we see from him night after night."

James had 33 points Saturday, but the Cavs fell to the short-handed Golden State Warriors 99-91. Cleveland lost for just the second time in 15 games to Golden State, which played without forward Troy Murphy and all but nine minutes without Baron Davis.

Cavs coach Mike Brown said his team seemed to be waiting to LeBron to make something happen.

"We stood around and watched LeBron," Cavaliers coach Mike Brown said. "We didn't ever give ourselves a chance to win. We played defense for 10 to 15 seconds on each possession, then they eventually got what they wanted. Offensively, we didn't execute at all, especially late."

James has been logging more minutes with Larry Hughes sidelined by a broken finger. He has played all but 12:39 in the last five games.

"I'll never be disappointed in my team," James said. "But we were not mentally prepared and took things for granted. We can't do that."

Cleveland has just four wins in its last 24 games against San Antonio dating back to Feb. 3, 1994.

Updated on Monday, Feb 13, 2006 3:35 am EST

Email to a Friend | View Popular

Team Comparison
Team Record Standings PF PA Road/Home Streak L10
San Antonio 40-10 1st Southwest / 1st West 94.6 87.8 Road 19-7 Won 9 9-1
Cleveland 29-21 2nd Central / 4th East 98.0 95.1 Home 18-7 Lost 2 6-4

San Antonio Notes
Feb 13 The Spurs opened Sunday's contest by making their first four shots and jumping to an 11-0 lead. They got two 3-pointers by G Manu Ginobili and another 3-pointer by F Bruce Bowen. Ginobili finished with 13 points in the first half to help offset Tim Duncan's two points on 1-of-7 shooting. The center ended 4-of-15 from the floor and 2-of-6 from the line. ... With the win, the Spurs set a franchise record with nine straight road wins. They had won eight straight games on the road four times previously and improved to 6-0 on the eight-game road trip. In addition, the Spurs snapped Indiana's season-long four-game winning streak.

Cleveland Notes
Feb 11 Cleveland had its two-game winning streak ended on Friday. ... G Damon Jones, Eric Snow and F Donyell Marshall all scored 11 points apiece. ... F Drew Gooden pulled down nine rebounds to go along with his 14 points. ... The Cavaliers were outscored, 34-26, in the paint. ... Cleveland down 74-73 early in the fourth quarter could not keep pace offensively with Washington. ... G Sasha Pavlovic had five points and five fouls in 26 minutes. ...

tw05baller
02-13-2006, 07:46 PM
Spurs game will be televised later at FSN Ohio...I'm so excited...

:lol for a second i just glanced at your avatar and thought you were a serbian beast.
'i was like, Why the hell is serb excited about watching thwe spurs?