PDA

View Full Version : Tonights game in Philly?

T-Pain
02-13-2006, 02:16 PM
It coulda been a type-o on ESPN but i coulda sworn i saw the Cavs-Spurs game was gonna be in Philadelphia. Anyone else catch it? I wouldnt be suprised if it was true if it had to do somethin with the weather up there

pache100
02-13-2006, 02:25 PM
Where did you see it? On the schedule on ESPN or on the news page? Now, on the schedule page, it says San Antonio at Cleveland with Fox Ohio covering local and KRRT covering for SA.

The home page is all-Olympics all-the-time.

Thought this was an interesting blurb, though:

"That thud you just heard in Torino was probably another American stumble. Jim Caple writes that aside from a curling surprise and halfpipe brilliance, the biggest U.S. names are early flops."

The US has "a curling surprise"???? :lol

T-Pain
02-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Where did you see it? On the schedule on ESPN or on the news page? Now, on the schedule page, it says San Antonio at Cleveland with Fox Ohio covering local and KRRT covering for SA.

The home page is all-Olympics all-the-time.

Thought this was an interesting blurb, though:

"That thud you just heard in Torino was probably another American stumble. Jim Caple writes that aside from a curling surprise and halfpipe brilliance, the biggest U.S. names are early flops."

The US has "a curling surprise"???? :lol

i saw it on either sportscenter or NBA faastbreak, i cant remember.

pache100
02-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Oh, ok.

SAtown
02-13-2006, 06:02 PM
We play Philadelphia on Wednesday 15 Feb. I believe

1Parker1
02-13-2006, 08:29 PM
It coulda been a type-o on ESPN but i coulda sworn i saw the Cavs-Spurs game was gonna be in Philadelphia. Anyone else catch it? I wouldnt be suprised if it was true if it had to do somethin with the weather up there

:lol The weather is just as bad in Philly as it is in Cleveland.