PDA

View Full Version : The Rodeo Roadtrip

Dre_7
02-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Regardless of what happens against Philly, the roadtrip IMO has been a success. Again. After the Philly game SA will have 17 of their final 31, including 7 or their final 10, at home. They will win their division, and the WC. No worries here. Hell, they still can catch DET for best record in the league.

My prediction, SA will go 15-2 in their final 17 home games. Which is all they will need for the division crown.

Leetonidas
02-13-2006, 09:56 PM
I dunno, I really don't see the Spurs coming together the way they have in recent years. They've been barely getting by. In 03' we had some great wins at Arco and Staples but we barely beat some below average teams and get our ass kicked by a decently average team.

The Spurs are so good that they can play like shit and beat it, but they are not playing up to their potential. Michael Finley still looks like he's lost, so does Nick, and Nazr doesn't look like he picked up on any of the Spurs defense.

carina_gino20
02-13-2006, 09:56 PM
:tu this road trip is a success. they've been tough games but we've pulled through with guys stepping up. how many home losses do the Spurs have now? 3? IMO, they should win all the rest at home from now on...:spin

Leetonidas
02-13-2006, 09:57 PM
:tu this road trip is a success. they've been tough games but we've pulled through with guys stepping up. how many home losses do the Spurs have now? 3? IMO, they should win all the rest at home from now on...:spin

The Spurs have one loss on the RRT...

carina_gino20
02-13-2006, 10:07 PM
The Spurs have one loss on the RRT...

i was talking about the home games...

Harry Whittington
02-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Y'all got guns at that rodeo thing? SUMBITCH!