PDA

View Full Version : Happy Singles Awareness Day

Trainwreck2100
02-14-2006, 01:01 AM
Now I must cry myself to sleep.

AlamoSpursFan
02-14-2006, 01:06 AM
You have it better than you could ever possibly know, Chief!

"Women. Can't live with 'em...pass the beer nuts!" -- Norm Peterson

atlfan25
02-14-2006, 01:24 AM
Moron

T Park
02-14-2006, 03:51 AM
Who fuckin cares.

The day you have someone, youll love it.

Occupy yourself with something like, oh, I dunno, a job maybe

MannyIsGod
02-14-2006, 04:04 AM
Who fuckin cares.

The day you have someone, youll love it.

Occupy yourself with something like, oh, I dunno, a job maybeDude, since I know he's not going to say it, I'll say it for him.

Fuck You, Tpark.

StillBorn
02-14-2006, 04:23 AM
I've noticed that this Tpark person acts like an asshole in here. As I am reading through the forum I notice he is an angry person and is always "yelling" (so to speak) and talking down to people in here.

Is it just me?

Fuck him. I read that thread where he quit last summer on the Spurs.

Be gone with him!

Chief
02-14-2006, 05:31 AM
Now I must cry myself to sleep.

there's a special someone out there for all of us brah. You'll find her, don't stop looking.

ZStomp
02-14-2006, 05:44 AM
there's a special someone out there for all of us brah. You'll find her, don't stop looking.

Or him. Or both. :lmao

I kid.

Shelly
02-14-2006, 09:02 AM
I'm married and my husband and I don't do anything for Valentine's day. Maybe the first year we started dating we did, but it's not a big deal to us.

*eyeballs the kids' candy...*

midgetonadonkey
02-14-2006, 09:10 AM
Get a prostitute. She will give you some Valentine's Day loving.

SpursWoman
02-14-2006, 09:13 AM
Get a prostitute. She will give you some Valentine's Day loving.

Some of that special Herpes VD! lovin'. :drunk

sa_butta
02-14-2006, 10:03 AM
Get a prostitute. She will give you some Valentine's Day loving.Show up at a bar at about 10 min. to 2am and find the drunkest lonliest woman in the bar and take her home.

midgetonadonkey
02-14-2006, 10:08 AM
Show up at a bar at about 10 min. to 2am and find the drunkest lonliest woman in the bar and take her home.

Even better. I like the way you think butta.

Mixability
02-14-2006, 10:31 AM
Fuck You, Tpark.

:tu

I've noticed that this Tpark person acts like an asshole in here. As I am reading through the forum I notice he is an angry person and is always "yelling" (so to speak) and talking down to people in here.

Is it just me?

Be gone with him!

:tu

He's 1 1/2 tons of pure asshole.

:lol

Hook Dem
02-14-2006, 10:34 AM
I'm married and my husband and I don't do anything for Valentine's day. Maybe the first year we started dating we did, but it's not a big deal to us.

Smart lady........that SHELLY! :lol

SpursWoman
02-14-2006, 10:34 AM
Dude, since I know he's not going to say it, I'll say it for him.

Fuck You, Tpark.

No shit. W...T.......F was that??

angel_luv
02-14-2006, 11:13 AM
I love Valentine's day... around ten pm they start marking all the chocolate way down.

No man means no sharing. :lol

Shelly
02-14-2006, 11:14 AM
I love Valentine's day... around ten pm they start marking all the chocolate way down.

No man means no sharing. :lol

:lol

And they start putting out the Easter candy!

Mixability
02-14-2006, 12:41 PM
No shit. W...T.......F was that??

I guess no one has a job BUT T Pork. Who knew working the Ferris Wheel at the Rodeo was so rewarding.

T Park
02-14-2006, 01:23 PM
"Dude, since I know he's not going to say it, I'll say it for him.

Fuck You, Tpark."

And Ill say this on behalf of me.

Fuck you, fuck off, get fucked.

"I guess no one has a job BUT T Pork. Who knew working the Ferris Wheel at the Rodeo was so rewarding."

Fuck you too.

You don't know shit from shinola what I do out there, or what I do for a living.

Until the day you do. Scroll past my posts.

Comment on me again, an Im not going to be nice anymore shitfuck.

The I give a shit meter of what you do, for me, is about zero to nill.

You don't like that I lost my head during the finals and commented on Sports and not real life? Then look in the fuckin mirror.

You people take basketball shit way too fucking serious, and you judge people on if

A. They quit on the team. Big fuckin whoop. ITS A GAME!!!!!!! DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND THAT SHITHEADS?!?!?!?

"I've noticed that this Tpark person acts like an asshole in here. As I am reading through the forum I notice he is an angry person and is always "yelling" (so to speak) and talking down to people in here.

Is it just me?

Be gone with him!"

Another screwfuck, who bases opinions on people, because of a sporting event.

Fuck you too. Scroll past my posts and dont comment on me again. Same goes for you fuckball.

Shelly
02-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Is that a record for the number of 'fucks' in one post?

1Parker1
02-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Can ya feel the LOVE in here? :lol

Mixability
02-14-2006, 01:37 PM
You don't know shit from shinola what I do out there, or what I do for a living.

Until the day you do. Scroll past my posts.

Comment on me again, an Im not going to be nice anymore shitfuck.

From the looks of it, it looks like you earn your dough being a tester at Hometown Buffet.

You're not gonna be nice ANYMORE? When were you ever nice?

Trainwreck was complaining about being alone on VD and you tell him to get a job?

It's like if I were to respond to your "Help on finding an apartment" thread by posting, "buy a house cause your fat ass can't fit in an apartment" :pctoss

SpursWoman
02-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Is that a record for the number of 'fucks' in one post?

I'm pretty sure. :spin

MannyIsGod
02-14-2006, 02:15 PM
And Ill say this on behalf of me.

Fuck you, fuck off, get fucked.

Oh man, I'm gonna!

Are you?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

:lmao @ Veronica's post. Thats awesome.

SpursWoman
02-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Oh man, I'm gonna!

:tu :lmao

Mixability
02-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Oh man, I'm gonna!

Are you?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

:lmao

I think he's mad cause he ain't gonna fuck anything but a cream cheese bagel(see Quattro)

SpursWoman
02-14-2006, 02:56 PM
he ain't gonna fuck anything but a cream cheese bagel(see Quattro)

The butter is in the fridge! :lol

Shelly
02-14-2006, 02:57 PM
It's getting kinky in here!

ShoogarBear
02-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Can ya feel the LOVE in here? :lol

:lmao :lmao

Kori Ellis
02-14-2006, 03:04 PM
TPark, I don't get at all why you went off in this thread. You fired the first shot by insinuating Trainwreck didn't have a job (why you'd think that, I'm not sure).

By the way, as a wise man (Gregg Popovich) once said (paraphrasing from memory), "Holidays like Valentines Day are ridiculous. If I love someone and want to buy them a gift, I'll do it any day of the year. I won't just do it because of the date on a calendar."

ShoogarBear
02-14-2006, 03:07 PM
By the way, as a wise man (Gregg Popovich) once said (paraphrasing from memory), "Holidays like Valentines Day are ridiculous. If I love someone and want to buy them a gift, I'll do it any day of the year. I won't just do it because of the date on a calendar."

He's lying. CIA Pop.

I bet every VD he buys the card, the chocolates, the fancy dinner, the whole shebang. He's a hoe for Hallmark.

Shelly
02-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Perhaps Tpark received these poems????

I thought that I could love no other
Until, that is, I met your brother.

Roses are red, violets are blue,
sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

Of loving beauty you float with grace.
If only you could hide your face.

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
This describes everything you are not.

I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that paper bag off of your face.

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife
Marrying you screwed up my life.

I see your face when I am dreaming
That's why I always wake up screaming.

My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way.

My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe "go to hell."

What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.

sa_butta
02-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Can ya feel the LOVE in here? :lolFuck yeah!!!

T Park
02-14-2006, 04:49 PM
I don't get at all why you went off in this thread. You fired the first shot by insinuating Trainwreck didn't have a job (why you'd think that, I'm not sure).

Bad couple days.

When you learn that your ex gf just got killed in an auto accident this morning, sometimes you overreact, get pissy, sad.

I dunno.

I apologize.

People know, as does manny, im a good guy.

I fly off the handle sometimes in here cause, couldn't tell you.

I apologize to Trainwreck, Danyo, Manny, everyone.

Just, when something like that happens, and I dunno, you get mixed weird feelings.

Especially on an anniversery day.

Me and Christy (that was the girl I dated in San Diego, we were engaged, broke up, then got back together) I guess you could say officially got together on valentines in the winter of 04.

Once again, I met no ill will, just, didn't know what I was thinking.

The whole you quit your a shithead thing just got to me, when i shouldn't let it.

Hope everyone that DOES have someone with them tonight cherishes and enjoys it.

Evidently, life is short, and you have to enjoy the time you have with the people your with.

Have a great valentines everyone. Hope you have great chocolates, great food, great nights, great loving.

T Park
02-14-2006, 04:50 PM
By the way, as a wise man (Gregg Popovich) once said (paraphrasing from memory), "Holidays like Valentines Day are ridiculous. If I love someone and want to buy them a gift, I'll do it any day of the year. I won't just do it because of the date on a calendar

Pop the rennaisance man.

Great words, and very true.

Love shouldn't be just showed on a made up holiday.

Shelly
02-14-2006, 04:50 PM
Sorry to hear about your ex, Tpark :(

T Park
02-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Thanks Shelly.

BTW, I deserved the poems thing. Ive been a dick about 90% of the time Ive been on this forum.

Next Margarita is on me Shell! :)

tlongII
02-14-2006, 04:54 PM
Sorry to hear about your ex-gf TPark. That sucks.

Shelly
02-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Thanks Shelly.

BTW, I deserved the poems thing. Ive been a dick about 90% of the time Ive been on this forum.

Ahh...those were just jokes! They could apply to anyone. I just thought they were funny.

Take care

ShoogarBear
02-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Sorry about your ex, T Park.

MannyIsGod
02-14-2006, 05:49 PM
That sucks Tpizzle.

About what Pop said...

I think thats pretty true. Tonight is just an excuse for Jess and I to eat really good food! :D

Dr.Phil
02-14-2006, 06:01 PM
Bad couple days.

When you learn that your ex gf just got killed in an auto accident this morning, sometimes you overreact, get pissy, sad.

I dunno.

I apologize.

People know, as does manny, im a good guy.

I fly off the handle sometimes in here cause, couldn't tell you.

I apologize to Trainwreck, Danyo, Manny, everyone.

Just, when something like that happens, and I dunno, you get mixed weird feelings.

Especially on an anniversery day.

Me and Christy (that was the girl I dated in San Diego, we were engaged, broke up, then got back together) I guess you could say officially got together on valentines in the winter of 04.

Once again, I met no ill will, just, didn't know what I was thinking.

The whole you quit your a shithead thing just got to me, when i shouldn't let it.

Hope everyone that DOES have someone with them tonight cherishes and enjoys it.

Evidently, life is short, and you have to enjoy the time you have with the people your with.

Have a great valentines everyone. Hope you have great chocolates, great food, great nights, great loving.

You are on the right path my friend. Acknowledgement is a major step.

Trainwreck2100
02-14-2006, 08:05 PM
Dammit I had the best comeback lined up, sorry bout yo ex. And for the record I have a job, I don't know where it came from that I didn't

T Park
02-14-2006, 08:09 PM
It came from no where.

Didn't mean it at all.

Your still wrong about eva though ;)

spurschick
02-14-2006, 08:44 PM
I've had Valentine's Days with boyfriends and without... there hasn't been much difference. I feel bad for the people who are completely stressing themselves out to buy last minute stuff and spending their hard-earning money on jacked up flower prices. I really think it's a Hallmark holiday that takes advantage. I agree that if you are in a good relationship, you don't need one day out of the year to celebrate it.

adrienne
02-14-2006, 10:08 PM
Effin Valentine's Day...this is the first time in years I've been without someone on it. Luckily my daddy is wonderful, and had two dozen pink roses delivered to me.:)

Harry Whittington
02-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks Shelly.

HIDE...HIDE...IT'S DICK!

Guru of Nothing
02-14-2006, 10:24 PM
http://www.cogulus.com/blog/images/b/brick_tamland.jpg

I love... carpet.

Guru of Nothing
02-14-2006, 10:25 PM
HIDE...HIDE...IT'S DICK!

Don't be a dick.

Harry Whittington
02-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Don't be a dick.

You mean: Don't be SHOT BY a dick.

1Parker1
02-14-2006, 10:31 PM
:lmao :lmao

:lol That was almost a Shoogarbear-like Joke :angel

SpursWoman
02-14-2006, 10:33 PM
Effin Valentine's Day...this is the first time in years I've been without someone on it. Luckily my daddy is wonderful, and had two dozen pink roses delivered to me.:)

Last year was the first year I ever got anything from a man in my life...which includes the 10 years I was with my ex-husband, who never even gave me a birthday card...so Valentine's Day? Pfffftt. This year I came home from work to a house filled with pink, red & white balloons, a gigantic teddy bear and a dozen (HEB :smokin) roses. I'm eating this shit up...because I've never had it before. But he didn't have to and I'd have been just as happy. :)

1Parker1
02-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Last year was the first year I ever got anything from a man in my life...which includes the 10 years I was with my ex-husband, who never even gave me a birthday card...so Valentine's Day? Pfffftt. This year I came home from work to a house filled with pink, red & white balloons, a gigantic teddy bear and a dozen (HEB :smokin) roses. I'm eating this shit up...because I've never had it before. But he didn't have to and I'd have been just as happy. :)

Awwww, I'm liking User more and more! :tu

I can't believe you're ex-husband never got you a birthday card for 10 years! Jerk! :depressed

1Parker1
02-14-2006, 10:43 PM

I just realized...where's the chocolate candy?!

ShoogarBear
02-14-2006, 10:47 PM
:lol That was almost a Shoogarbear-like Joke :angelLearning well you are, young Padawan.

MannyIsGod
02-14-2006, 10:48 PM
Oh man, Jess and I are so damn full.

ShoogarBear
02-14-2006, 10:50 PM
Awwww, I'm like User more and more! :tu
You mean you want to do romantic stuff for SpursWoman, too?

1Parker1
02-14-2006, 10:51 PM
Learning well you are, young Padawan.

Uhh, you lost me at Padawan. Was that a reference from before my time, Old Man? :smokin

MannyIsGod
02-14-2006, 10:52 PM
Uhh, you lost me at Padawan. Was that a reference from before my time, Old Man? :smokinThe fact taht you didn't get that just means you're not a geek. :lol

1Parker1
02-14-2006, 10:53 PM
You mean you want to do romantic stuff for SpursWoman, too?

:lol Fixed.

1Parker1
02-14-2006, 10:53 PM
Oh man, Jess and I are so damn full.

What'd you guys eat?

ShoogarBear
02-14-2006, 10:58 PM
Uhh, you lost me at Padawan. Was that a reference from before my time, Old Man? :smokinMuch to learn, you still have, it seems.

In your future, a Google search, I think.

But for now, lesbian sentiments, fight them not.

MannyIsGod
02-14-2006, 10:58 PM
What'd you guys eat?They had a limited menu at the restaraunt we went to tonight just for Vday.

The first course was either soup or salad. She had the soup, which was 3 different soups that were pretty damn good. I went with the salad which had some smoked salmon and caviar (sp?) vinegarette. Both were suppppppper good.

Then the main course was either Lobster in a mushroom sauce, or a beef tenderloin medalion with Argentien Chimichurri and Saphron Shrimp.

We both passed on the Lobster. The shirmp was awesome and the beef was cooked PERFECTLY.

Then deseret was a bittersweet chocolate cake, strawberries, and a caramelized banana with a chocolate and a mocha sauce.

So. Freaking. Good.

1Parker1
02-14-2006, 11:02 PM
They had a limited menu at the restaraunt we went to tonight just for Vday.

The first course was either soup or salad. She had the soup, which was 3 different soups that were pretty damn good. I went with the salad which had some smoked salmon and caviar (sp?) vinegarette. Both were suppppppper good.

Then the main course was either Lobster in a mushroom sauce, or a beef tenderloin medalion with Argentien Chimichurri and Saphron Shrimp.

We both passed on the Lobster. The shirmp was awesome and the beef was cooked PERFECTLY.

Then deseret was a bittersweet chocolate cake, strawberries, and a caramelized banana with a chocolate and a mocha sauce.

So. Freaking. Good.

Damn, I've been craving good (wedding) cake for a week now, and your description made my mouth water!

ShoogarBear
02-14-2006, 11:03 PM
The fact taht you didn't get that just means you're not a geek. :lolI think Padawan has acceptably branched into the occasional non-Geek conversation.

Jekka
02-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Damn, I've been craving good (wedding) cake for a week now, and your description made my mouth water!

Yeah, that restaurant is one giant foodgasm.

ZStomp
02-14-2006, 11:12 PM

That's a good idea.

McKenzie
02-15-2006, 12:46 AM
Show up at a bar at about 10 min. to 2am and find the drunkest lonliest woman in the bar and take her home.

Zing. That one was harsh, man. LOL

I took off from work, did some dumbassed school crap, picked up a paycheck(cha-ching), looked for a new dwelling, got laid, unexpectantly, and then was let go from school an hour early. Best Valentine's Day I've had in awhile.

midgetonadonkey
02-15-2006, 12:54 AM
got laid, unexpectantly

That is the best way to get laid.

SpursWoman
02-15-2006, 07:06 AM
I think anyway you can get laid is the best way to get laid. :lol

T Park
02-15-2006, 01:21 PM
To expand on that.

Saying thats a good way, is there really a bad way of getting laid!?!?

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-15-2006, 01:28 PM
To expand on that.

I'm sure it involves a burning sensation the next morning.

Mixability
02-15-2006, 01:28 PM
To expand on that.

Ask GiG's doctor.

T Park
02-15-2006, 01:59 PM
I'm sure it involves a burning sensation the next morning.

Well, I meant in the context, that the person your doing the laying with, is clean.

Mixability
02-15-2006, 03:11 PM
Well, I meant in the context, that the person your doing the laying with, is clean.

if they'd lay you, i'd question their cleanliness. :angel :lol

batman2883
02-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Valentines Day Is For The Devil

Mixability
02-15-2006, 03:24 PM
Valentines Day Is For The Devil

must've sucked for you.

batman2883
02-15-2006, 03:40 PM
Nah It Was Rather Nice, But I Had To Cook And Buy Things For Other People??? I Dont Like Buying For Others I Like Buying For Me

Mixability
02-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Nah It Was Rather Nice, But I Had To Cook And Buy Things For Other People??? I Dont Like Buying For Others I Like Buying For Me

and now the question of why you're single is answered.... :lol

batman2883
02-15-2006, 03:49 PM
lol actually im single cause i get bored too easily i need a girl who is freaking adventerous and loves to try new things and not one that has a damn routine and shit....i thought the last one was it, but she got boring too

Mixability
02-15-2006, 03:55 PM
lol actually im single cause i get bored too easily i need a girl who is freaking adventerous and loves to try new things and not one that has a damn routine and shit....i thought the last one was it, but she got boring too

so your "girls" enjoy the fact that you despise buying stuff for them?

oh nevermind, maybe its because that you're getting screwed royally on child support that you can't buy them anything.

batman2883
02-15-2006, 04:00 PM
Well actually when im in a relationship i dont care the sky is the limit as to what i will buy my girl...however since im single and just dating not in a relationship thats where the whole shit i have to waste my money on a girl im not even with comes out......But yeah the whole child support crap sucks

Mixability
02-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Well actually when im in a relationship i dont care the sky is the limit as to what i will buy my girl...however since im single and just dating not in a relationship thats where the whole shit i have to waste my money on a girl im not even with comes out......But yeah the whole child support crap sucks

in that case, yeah, I'd limit my spending on just a dating relationship. but once i'm exclusive, there's never been a limit to what i've gotten my girl. good thing she doesn't take advantage of me, because I'd let her. I usually have to make her let me get her things (purse/cellphone/clothes).

batman2883
02-15-2006, 04:06 PM
damn girls get crazy with luis vuitton requests sometimes....i once bought a girl like 800 bucks worth of movies cause thats what she wanted for christmas...lol i was working at like sears at the time.....so my checks were kinda small......but i love taking girls out to eat at nice places......cause a lot of girls don't do that on their own......everything seems new to them

T Park
02-15-2006, 06:30 PM
if they'd lay you, i'd question their cleanliness

awww
how adult.