PDA

View Full Version : Spurs in Austin at Toros Game

jtflonghorn
02-14-2006, 12:04 PM
Whats up Spurs fans!

I work for the Austin Toros of the NBA D league and I have a special offer for members of this site. For those of you who don't know about the Toros and the D league, we are the minor league affiliate of the Spurs. On Thursday February 23rd the Spurs Coyote, Silver Dancers, and the 2005 World Championship Trophy will be at our game at 7:30 at the Austin Convention Center. Photos and autographs will be available. If you call 236-833 and ask for Josh , I can set you up with tickets for 11 or 15 dollars depending on seating preference. If you have any other questions or want more info, go to www.austintoros.com or email me at [email protected]. I can email you the flyer as well, just ask :) . We hope to see you there

Budkin
02-14-2006, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the offer. I may have to take advantage of that.

Kori Ellis
02-14-2006, 11:54 PM
Thanks for posting this. Hopefully some people take advantage of the offer.

We'll have to go to Austin to see them play at least once this season.

jtflonghorn
02-15-2006, 05:01 PM
I wanted to add one more thing about the pricing since I have had a couple of emails about this today. By ordering through me, you are receiving a special group rate. In addition to this you will not have to pay any service fees. The options are 11 or 15 dollars per ticket. This can be handled over the phone with a credit card, cash by coming to the office, or faxing in the form which I can email you. With our venue seating only 3000 fans, we are expecting a sellout. With this in mind, I would act quickly to ensure we have your seats reserved :) thanks again

jtflonghorn
02-20-2006, 06:01 PM
Thursday is looking to be a big night at the game. The deadline to pre order tickets is wednesday at 4:00 p.m. I have had some people respond to the offer and I look forward to receiving many more. Any other questions, feel free to email or call me. 236-8333, [email protected]