ducks
02-15-2006, 08:21 PM
!

ducks
02-15-2006, 08:24 PM
nazr also started second half!

exstatic
02-15-2006, 08:26 PM
...and suddenly Dalembert looks like Wilt, scoring on their first two possessions. Who's covering him? Guess....

thekingrobert
02-15-2006, 08:27 PM
trade duncan and rasho keep nazr, haha

MannyIsGod
02-15-2006, 08:28 PM
Nazr is playing pretty well tonight. I am one of his biggest critics but all I can say is that if he played like this every game the Spurs would dominate.

Das Texan
02-15-2006, 08:31 PM
is this when we see nazr slowing reclaiming that starting spot?

thekingrobert
02-15-2006, 08:40 PM
dunno cause rasho had a couple good games last week hopefully they compete with each other

exstatic
02-15-2006, 08:45 PM
Have we ever had a player 6'10" or better who had more of his shit sent back? Dalembert faced him 3 times on one possession!!! WTF? I used to think it was because he pump faked too much, but they're sending back his straight up shots now.

50 cent
02-15-2006, 08:47 PM
What a bullshit foul call on Manu.

50 cent
02-15-2006, 08:48 PM
Damn, go NAZY!

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-15-2006, 08:58 PM
16 points, 16 boards, 2 blocks, 6 minutes to play :wow

nkdlunch
02-15-2006, 08:59 PM
wow

exstatic
02-15-2006, 09:00 PM
16 points, 16 boards, 2 blocks, 6 minutes to play :wow
You forgot the 7 or 8 facials he's received, and the 5 TOs.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Sorry, let's put Marks in there then you can be happy staring at his curly head running around getting stuffed.

Parker's got 5 TOs, Manu 7 bricks. I guess they suck too :rolleyes

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Five turnovers on Duncan, what a fucking scrub[/ex]

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
02-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Sorry, let's put Marks in there then you can be happy staring at his curly head running around getting stuffed.

Parker's got 5 TOs, Manu 7. I guess they suck too :rolleyes

Manu 1 TO, 7 assists, but his shooting has been awful.

exstatic
02-15-2006, 09:14 PM
Five turnovers on Duncan, what a fucking scrub[/ex]
That's too many, but uncharacteristic for him. For Nazr, its' like breathing. With minutes, he'll get rebounds, commit a shitload of TOs, get royally stuffed in the paint 6 or 8 times, and play Matador defense. I'm sorry, I know that's an insult to Matadors.

Nazr is Danny Fortson, minus the attitude.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-15-2006, 09:16 PM
Nazr could cure cancer, and it still wouldn't be enough for some people on this forum

2centsworth
He's getting back into the flow. Spurs fans cut him no slack even with health issues in his family. SAD.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Nazr has a ring. Danny, well apparently he's got a secret admirer in you.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-15-2006, 09:18 PM
Nazr's averaging an astonishing 1 turnover per game this year.

Oh, I know what it is - Malik would have had 20 and 20 tonight with 4 turnovers :rolleyes

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-15-2006, 09:19 PM
BTW, your turnover machine just set up Timmy for the dunk. What a scrub.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-15-2006, 09:20 PM
just remember, no team with Rasho starting has ever won a championship.... (Suck on that Nazr haters)

2centsworth
02-15-2006, 09:23 PM
Nazr haters are Chumps...lol.

exstatic
02-15-2006, 09:23 PM
Nazr's averaging an astonishing 1 turnover per game this year.

Oh, I know what it is - Malik would have had 20 and 20 tonight with 4 turnovers :rolleyes
?? I'm not a Malik fan at all. I just recognize that neither of our centers has more than half of an NBA post game. Since Rasho's half is defense, and these ARE the Spurs we are talking about, Rasho starts.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-15-2006, 09:24 PM
I've never seen you say anything positive about Nazr.

One turnover per game, and he's butterfingers in your eyes.

exstatic
02-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Nazr haters are Chumps...lol.
Nazr dingle hangers are going to have to follow him on another team next year...

Horry For 3!
02-15-2006, 09:25 PM
16 pts 17 rebs is nice numbers

2centsworth
02-15-2006, 09:26 PM
I like this Nazr has to prove himself arrangement. Lets see what the future brings.

2centsworth
02-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Nazr dingle hangers are going to have to follow him on another team next year...
who cares about next year? I just want another Championship like last year when he played his balls off.

exstatic
02-15-2006, 09:29 PM
I like this Nazr has to prove himself arrangement. Lets see what the future brings.
His contract is up this summer, and the Spurs are already straddling the lux tax. Tim, Tony, and Manu are all due either 10 or 12.5% raises for the next 4 or 5 years. Nazr will be wearing different togs in a different city next year.

2centsworth
02-15-2006, 09:31 PM
His contract is up this summer, and the Spurs are already straddling the lux tax. Tim, Tony, and Manu are all due either 10 or 12.5% raises for the next 4 or 5 years. Nazr will be wearing different togs in a different city next year.
I don't care. I just care about this year.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-15-2006, 09:31 PM

As long as he leaves with two rings, I could give a fuck.

E20
02-15-2006, 09:56 PM
Damn Nazr you do your thang.

2centsworth
02-15-2006, 09:59 PM
where was nazr on the 3, gosh darnit.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-15-2006, 10:01 PM
For real, Nazr woulda hit it

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-15-2006, 10:01 PM
and got fouled and converted the 4 pt play for the win

Dre_7
02-15-2006, 10:02 PM
Nazr killed it today!!!!

Too bad Manu was MIA.

2centsworth
02-15-2006, 10:02 PM
Dude pop sucks, Nazr for 3 baby!

E20
02-15-2006, 10:03 PM
:lmao

It was a good game.

E20
That offensive rebound and the late FT's were sick.

Peter
It's time for Mohammed to pack his bags.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-15-2006, 10:04 PM
Dude pop sucks, Nazr for 3 baby!

I was watching him warm up, he had that sky hook from 3 down

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-15-2006, 10:05 PM
It's time for Mohammed to pack his bags.

We better be getting a good big man in return.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Nazr haters....he may be a clueless chump who gets blocked alot, but 20 fucking rebounds??

You cannot argue with that...20 rebounds?! Are you serious?

Can you, any of you, imagine the huge uproar if Rasho had 20 rebounds (even with 6 TO's and he already does get all his shit blocked) ?!??!?!???

Angel luv and Rasho Fan would go ape, and the Slovenians would party till sunrise

Twenty rebounds? Come on...the guy can play...

Slomo
02-15-2006, 10:08 PM
Nazr haters....he may be a clueless chump who gets blocked alot, but 20 fucking rebounds??

Can you, any of you, imagine the huge uproar if Rasho had 20 rebounds (even with 6 TO's and he already does get all his shit blocked) ?!??!?!???

Angel luv and Rasho Fan would go ape, and the Slovenians would party till sunrise

Twenty rebounds? Come on...the guy can play...Like you're doing right now?

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-15-2006, 10:08 PM

AND... he was the only guy to hit FT's at the end

T Park
02-15-2006, 10:09 PM
If Rasho got 20 rebounds, all we would hear is, lets see him do it again.

Cant_Be_Faded
Like you're doing right now?
Not meant as a bash to you but the Nazr hate is misdirected. And I'm nowhere near partying...we lost.

The 20 under REB was a shocker of a surprise

Kori Ellis
Great game by Nazr.

Dre_7
Zeleni or whats his name is gonna try and say SA lost because Nazr dominated. :lol

E20
02-15-2006, 10:10 PM
Could this be Pops doing? Is Pop psychic, knowing Nazr was gonna play good just before the ASG break to increase his value?

Slomo
02-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Not meant as a bash to you but the Nazr hate is misdirected. And I'm nowhere near partying...we lost.

The 20 under REB was a shocker of a surpriseIf it's not meant as a bash - don't call me out.

As for the hate part - go and read some of my posts, and when you're done go read some of the Marcus&Co. posts about Rasho - then we'll discuss hate http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-15-2006, 10:25 PM
Could this be Pops doing? Is Pop psychic, knowing Nazr was gonna play good just before the ASG break to increase his value?

When they've been giving him run lately he's been producing huge numbers.

It's not really that much of a surprise.

E20
02-15-2006, 10:26 PM
When they've been giving him run lately he's been producing huge numbers.

It's not really that much of a surprise.
I don't disagree with that, but I wouldn't be suprised if he got traded.

SenorSpur
02-16-2006, 12:34 AM

Rebounding is the clearest sign of an aggressive player.

Can we all agree that Nazr "eats rebounds for lunch"? I always like to remind everyone how Nazr helped give Tim a good "tag-team" partner on the glass against that formidable Pistons front line during last years finals.

It's no secret that the Spurs will need similar efforts from both he and Rasho to be successful deep into the playoffs.

Could it be Nazr is working his way back into the starting lineup?

It's a damn shame the Spurs wasted such a fine performance by both Nazr and Parker.

leemajors
02-16-2006, 12:45 AM
i just wish his 20 rebound game didn't coincide with a game full of defensive breakdowns.

mavsfan1000
02-16-2006, 03:35 AM
Nesterovic=Stiff. Mohammad=Beast

slayermin
02-16-2006, 03:38 AM
Nasty Nazr!

WalterBenitez
02-16-2006, 06:44 AM
If I have to chose, I would prefer to keep NAZR and trade Rasho, my doubt is if NAZR can keep this level and if he ever will dunk the ball without dancing

zeleni
02-16-2006, 08:43 AM
Zeleni or whats his name is gonna try and say SA lost because Nazr dominated. :lol

Exactly...

Most of the TO were made when TD played with Nazr, and were made by them... in the 4th qrt and OT.
San Antonio had low FG with our backcourt while Spurs outrebounded them.

That means Spurs had weak backcourt, but frontcourt gave up the W.

Dre7, Nazr was tremendous, and we haven't got a chance to win this game with Rasho playin so little time with TD. Why are u praising a player who leads us to failures... While NAZR is playing his "bestest" games, we won only...one of them...????

If TP and Manu weren't that pumped up playing back2back doubleOT games, Spurs would lose games as they are losing now. He is hurting his team.

Marcus Bryant
02-16-2006, 03:41 PM
Since when do boards not count? Nine of those twenty rebounds were offensive. If Rasho got his minutes the Sixers would've won that game without going into OT.

The backcourt lost that one. Pinning it on Mohammed is asinine.

zeleni
02-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Since when do boards not count? Nine of those twenty rebounds were offensive. If Rasho got his minutes the Sixers would've won that game without going into OT.

The backcourt lost that one. Pinning it on Mohammed is asinine.

Frontcourt lost 5 balls in 4th qtr and 3 balls in OT.

From that: 3xTO by TD, 3xTO by Nazr and 2xTO by Bruce.

None of Finley, Manu, TP, and other guys made TO at that time!

I'm not pinning it to Mohammed, I'm just saying our clutchness was shattered by our frontcourt. TD was toothless without Rasho help on D or inspired help from TP and Manu.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-16-2006, 04:08 PM
Frontcourt lost 5 balls in 4th qtr and 3 balls in OT.

From that: 3xTO by TD, 3xTO by Nazr and 2xTO by Bruce.

None of Finley, Manu, TP, and other guys made TO at that time!

I'm not pinning it to Mohammed, I'm just saying our clutchness was shattered by our frontcourt. TD was toothless without Rasho help on D or inspired help from TP and Manu.

Rasho played 26 mins and got a grand total of 3 rebounds and scored 2 pts.

And why don't you mention all the 2nd chance pts Nazr provided??

Marcus Bryant
02-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Rasho doesn't provide offensive opportunities to lose.

T Park
02-16-2006, 04:24 PM
Nesterovic=Stiff. Mohammad=Beast

Maverick fans would know a stiff too.

zeleni
02-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Rasho played 26 mins and got a grand total of 3 rebounds and scored 2 pts.

And why don't you mention all the 2nd chance pts Nazr provided??

OK.

Nazr made one and only offensive board in the 4th qtr.
in OT TD and Nazr got one each. I believe non of those rebounds got back in the basket. I pretty sure for the OT, couse only 2 points (!) in the entire OT period were FG made (Manu Ginobili).

No, backcourt really sucked. I am quite sure. In the OT Nazr was pretty much...useless.

With Nazr on court Spurs could only hope to score freethrows.... :depressed and a lot of them. And they did not get them, and they did not made them either... Nazr lost this game. And has 20 rebounds to show for it.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-16-2006, 04:29 PM
OK.

Nazr made one and only offensive board in the 4th qtr.
in OT TD and Nazr got one each. I believe non of those rebounds got back in the basket. I pretty sure for the OT, couse only 2 points (!) in the entire OT period were FG made (Manu Ginobili).

No, backcourt really sucked. I am quite sure. In the OT Nazr was pretty much...useless.

With Nazr on court Spurs could only hope to score freethrows.... :depressed and a lot of them. And they did not get them, and they did not made them either... Nazr lost this game. And has 20 rebounds to show for it.

what? I distinctly remember Nazr getting a big offensive board while getting fouled, and hitting both free throws.

leemajors
02-16-2006, 04:54 PM
the only thing that makes me nervous about nazr's offensive boards is half the time he gets them it seems he gets them because he was out of position in the first place. maybe that's just what my friends and i see.

zeleni
02-16-2006, 05:51 PM
what? I distinctly remember Nazr getting a big offensive board while getting fouled, and hitting both free throws.

Free throws? :depressed

Yeah, I'm so proud of him. He is playmaker who made a 2nd chance. Once. While Spurs were losing like they are all hobbled and are playing Pistons at their finest...

TD is an MVP candidate for many years now, and Nazr is a beast. They made numerous turnovers and I should get excited over 2 made FTs while they are making all those turnovers?

It's quite the opposite... Who doesn't score on FGs should score FT. Many FTs. In fact they would need to score so many FTs, that somebody on the opposite side should be fouled out.
But Spurs have low FT%, so they shouldn't play that game. It would be stupid even to try.

Spurs NEED to score FGs and need to take care of the ball. Nazr doesn't and Timmy couldn't take care of the ball.
Nazr is a huge burdain for the team, forcing both TP and Manu to create their shot on their own while making plays for Tim, Nazr and Bowen. The entire team-play concept doesn't work if one player is successful while playing outside the playbook. Nazr seems to be that one player.

A beast.

Dre_7
02-16-2006, 06:17 PM
Youre right. If Rasho was in the game SA qould have won. :lol

E20
02-16-2006, 06:51 PM
Nazr got a key offensive reb and made two clutch FT's. Not that it matterd. :lol

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-16-2006, 08:03 PM
Free throws? :depressed

Yeah, I'm so proud of him. He is playmaker who made a 2nd chance. Once. While Spurs were losing like they are all hobbled and are playing Pistons at their finest...

TD is an MVP candidate for many years now, and Nazr is a beast. They made numerous turnovers and I should get excited over 2 made FTs while they are making all those turnovers?

It's quite the opposite... Who doesn't score on FGs should score FT. Many FTs. In fact they would need to score so many FTs, that somebody on the opposite side should be fouled out.
But Spurs have low FT%, so they shouldn't play that game. It would be stupid even to try.

Spurs NEED to score FGs and need to take care of the ball. Nazr doesn't and Timmy couldn't take care of the ball.
Nazr is a huge burdain for the team, forcing both TP and Manu to create their shot on their own while making plays for Tim, Nazr and Bowen. The entire team-play concept doesn't work if one player is successful while playing outside the playbook. Nazr seems to be that one player.

A beast.

Yes, I am impressed, they were big FT's and if Finley could have Knocked 2 ft's in Spurs would have won. BTW, I'm impressed anytime a Spur hits FT's

ploto
02-17-2006, 12:37 AM
the only thing that makes me nervous about nazr's offensive boards is half the time he gets them it seems he gets them because he was out of position in the first place. maybe that's just what my friends and i see.

You and your friends see correctly. While Nazr's numbers look good, they don't contribute often to team-wide success. He doesn't make the players around him succeed by doing those little things that don't get noticed. And he doesn't know the plays. For all our griping about his not learning the defensive rotations, he really doesn't know the offensive plays either. People have to tell him where he is supposed to be when the play is called. Rasho is about the only one who helps him nicely. :) And this is the second game in a row where I saw the team come from a TO and Nazr did not even know HE was supposed to inbound the ball. He has alot of natural athletic ability, but I wonder- is he just not too bright- or is he just interested in building up his own numbers.

boutons_
02-17-2006, 12:51 AM
"alot of natural athletic ability"

no, he doesn't. He and Rasho are typical big man klutzes, which expains why they can't play without excessive fouling.

Nazr's low basketball IQ and inability to learn the Spurs offense and defense are probably part of a general IQ problem. But he does seem to be a nice, serious guy whose only basketball asset is being 6'10".

TDMGTP
02-17-2006, 03:51 AM
boutons is talking as if nazr didnt have the tittle professional basketball player all over him...this guy is a professionlal, his skill is at another level for you to understand. this are the best of the best and HE HAS A LOW BASKETBALL IQ???PLEASE!

boutons_
02-17-2006, 08:03 AM
"professional basketball player"

he gets paid, so he's "professional".
"basketball player", only a little better than nominally.

his ridiculous pump fakes, his risible jump shots, his inability to finish while standing at the rim, his bad hands, his spectating of shots rather than crashing the boards, his general immobility, his failure to pickup Spurs offense/defense which are nothing but "how to play basketball" rather than some kind of secret, revolutionary scheme only geniuses can master.

I wish he were better, but he's not.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-17-2006, 09:59 AM
Nazr lost this game.

You're an idiot. If Nazr didn't play the way he did we would have lost by double figures in regulation.

2centsworth
02-17-2006, 10:03 AM
Wow, according to the stiffs in here Pop is stupid for ever playing Nazr. Maybe Rasho is best suited for this team even though the teams history with Rasho starting is not nearly as good as with Nazr starting.

I think Finley's bone headed plays at the end is what cost the spurs the game and not Nazr's 18 and 20.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-17-2006, 10:07 AM
"professional basketball player"

he gets paid, so he's "professional".
"basketball player", only a little better than nominally.

his ridiculous pump fakes, his risible jump shots, his inability to finish while standing at the rim, his bad hands, his spectating of shots rather than crashing the boards, his general immobility, his failure to pickup Spurs offense/defense which are nothing but "how to play basketball" rather than some kind of secret, revolutionary scheme only geniuses can master.

I wish he were better, but he's not.

And with all that, he's still better than Rasho.

Rasho is a good backup center

Slinkyman
02-17-2006, 02:33 PM
why does everyone around here hate Nazr? Ever since that Miami game when he nearly fouled out in 6 minutes he's been consistently aggressive especially on the boards. During the road trip he's hit his stride avg. 7.6 pts 8.6 rbs and 1.1 bpg in only 21 minutes a game! How is anyone unhappy with that? He actually been playing good defensive on top of that, if he wasn't Pop wouldn't be giving him the minutes right? Nazr's D has gotten better over the course of the season which is why his minutes are up as well, from 11 minutes a game to 21 a game which is why i don't understand the hate!?

zeleni
02-17-2006, 04:22 PM
You're an idiot. If Nazr didn't play the way he did we would have lost by double figures in regulation.

Dalembert would kill us then, I suppose? Who was contained, who would be our killer if we were without the mighty Nazr? There is a reason why he is second lowest Spurs on Roland ratings...

Spurs are losing repeatedly with Nazr achieving great stats and big minutes... Someone is an idiot... Nazr for being a headache or you for calling me an idiot...

There is offcourse another view. Everyone is making his games worthless, there is a major conspiracy for lowering Nazr's contracts by making him a selfish show-off...joke. No, Nazr just needs to try harder to fit in the system. And Rasho-TD-Bruce IS the system.

Call me a greenhorn, but I hardly can be called an idiot. :fro

mavsfan1000
02-17-2006, 05:13 PM
I can't believe anyone would blame Nazr for the loss. The spurs were tired off a long road trip. They were bound to lose.

zeleni
02-17-2006, 05:17 PM
I can't believe anyone would blame Nazr for the loss. The spurs were tired off a long road trip. They were bound to lose.
Loser mentality.

In fact...
Thread intended to cheer after a loss.

Slinkyman
02-17-2006, 05:42 PM
Dalembert would kill us then, I suppose? Who was contained, who would be our killer if we were without the mighty Nazr? There is a reason why he is second lowest Spurs on Roland ratings...

Spurs are losing repeatedly with Nazr achieving great stats and big minutes... Someone is an idiot... Nazr for being a headache or you for calling me an idiot...

There is offcourse another view. Everyone is making his games worthless, there is a major conspiracy for lowering Nazr's contracts by making him a selfish show-off...joke. No, Nazr just needs to try harder to fit in the system. And Rasho-TD-Bruce IS the system.

Call me a greenhorn, but I hardly can be called an idiot. :fro

Roland ratings are a joke stat, according to them sanders>finley, barry>bowen, udrih>NVE! hell, in 03-04 they had Jeff Foster, jamal tinsley, nene, and Brad Miller in the Top 10 (http://www.82games.com/teams05.htm) ! Talk about bogus stats :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-17-2006, 07:25 PM

Spurs are losing repeatedly with Nazr achieving great stats and big minutes... Someone is an idiot... Nazr for being a headache or you for calling me an idiot..

Roland ratings? :lmao

Look, you're new here. One day you'll figure out, all I care about is the bling....

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/ring_views.jpg

And last time I checked Nazr had the penultimate scoreboard.

Like I said, you're an idiot.

Vashner
02-17-2006, 07:25 PM
He must of read my posts on trading him...

zeleni
02-18-2006, 01:55 PM
Roland ratings? :lmao

Look, you're new here. One day you'll figure out, all I care about is the bling....

And last time I checked Nazr had the penultimate scoreboard.

Like I said, you're an idiot.

ergo...you are a loser.

Great stats are great a long they are leading to great results.
Nazr is great as long everyone is covering his back. Rasho covers other people's back.

Roland ratings are a joke? OK.

Why is then you are showing me gold brought by big 3 and serving it to me as lead brought by the stupid beast? You seem to be a joke alltogether...

Slinkyman
02-18-2006, 05:14 PM
ergo...you are a loser.

Great stats are great a long they are leading to great results.
Nazr is great as long everyone is covering his back. Rasho covers other people's back.

Roland ratings are a joke? OK.

Why is then you are showing me gold brought by big 3 and serving it to me as lead brought by the stupid beast? You seem to be a joke alltogether...

You're trying to spin this one loss as if every time nazr plays well we lose, and that's not true. Nazr played well all 8 games of the road trip and we won 6 of those games, just because his best game statisticly was a game we lost doesn't mean his good play has a negative impact.

Nazr lost his starting job and hasn't once complained to the media about it, nor has he complained about getting more minutes. He's done nothing but work hard and done his best to get better and help this team, if you're a true spurs fan how can you not want him to do well?

Blaming a loss on a bench player is pathetic, but what's worse is that he actually played great. If you dislike Nazr fine, but don't try and find some basketball reason why you dislike him when it clearly has nothing to do with basketball at all.

Pero
02-18-2006, 05:29 PM
LOL, this is funny, pretty much the same things could be said when people bash Rasho....

Dario
02-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Nazr has far more potencial then rasho will ever have, he showed he can learn spurs system in last years playoffs, he played far better defense back than, he can pass the ball better then rasho, so he can do it. But he isn't the type of player who can make his team better. He isn't helping out on pick and rolls, he isn't rotating well and most important - he isn't helping out parker and ginobili on screens. And those last three things rasho does very well, thats why he is starting. I just wish rasho would get angry every once in a while and get like 20 points and 5 vicious dunks while at it.

zeleni
02-18-2006, 08:25 PM
You're trying to spin this one loss as if every time nazr plays well we lose, and that's not true. Nazr played well all 8 games of the road trip and we won 6 of those games, just because his best game statisticly was a game we lost doesn't mean his good play has a negative impact.

Nazr lost his starting job and hasn't once complained to the media about it, nor has he complained about getting more minutes. He's done nothing but work hard and done his best to get better and help this team, if you're a true spurs fan how can you not want him to do well?

Blaming a loss on a bench player is pathetic, but what's worse is that he actually played great. If you dislike Nazr fine, but don't try and find some basketball reason why you dislike him when it clearly has nothing to do with basketball at all.

I am a firm believer in Pop's vision and I am certain he wants Nazr to become a great player in time ofthe playoffs. In fact everyone is trying him for the Finals against Pistons. Then they will need a great Plan B for rebounds.

Blame? Nazr can be a huge obstacle, if he doesn't connect with the team. I am just saying he is an obstacle and starters shouldn't be blamed if a new guy is improvising his way back in to the starting 5. New guy just needs to learn.

There was a debate on this forum, about the possibility that backcourt is hurting Tim's game. Pop is just tryng to diversify Spurs strategies. Rasho connected the team, now they want them to stand on their own. Nazr will be a great part of this vision, but HE IS STILL AN OBSTACLE, do not matter the stats. And that is all that I'm trying to say.

After all, Spurs deserve to repeat. So a Rasho vs Nazr discussion needs to take team w/l record most seriously.