PDA

View Full Version : I hope $tern chokes on Pistons Spurs finals again

GoSpurs21
02-16-2006, 12:17 AM
after all the push offs his Jordan rules have allowed lately he deserves what he has sown. Fuck you $tern you deserve all you can get

$trens so called ALL Star game is more of a joke than the NFL's allstar game

congrates on winning, in the lame ass winless division

Dunc
02-16-2006, 12:40 AM
With ya there, dude. Nothing has made me sicker this year than these JV matchups they gave the Spurs and Pistons... twice. And that Christmas Day game between the Lakers and Heat? After driving for two hours to get home from the game at the Palace, I put on the tv to watch the 4th Q of that game, and it was shocking how poorly those teams played, at least while I was watching. It's disgusting. The NBA and the networks claim to value team play, but they relegate the only two true teams in the NBA to these shitty time slots and promote the stars. Can't wait til the finals when we can get down to the only two teams that matter.

Go Pistons!

GoSpurs21
02-16-2006, 12:55 AM
With ya there, dude. Nothing has made me sicker this year than these JV matchups they gave the Spurs and Pistons... twice. And that Christmas Day game between the Lakers and Heat? After driving for two hours to get home from the game at the Palace, I put on the tv to watch the 4th Q of that game, and it was shocking how poorly those teams played, at least while I was watching. It's disgusting. The NBA and the networks claim to value team play, but they relegate the only two true teams in the NBA to these shitty time slots and promote the stars. Can't wait til the finals when we can get down to the only two teams that matter.

Go Pistons!the Pistons are the only true claim to the finals, all others are pretenders to the eastern crown

the main problem is the $tern doenst want the Pistons in the finals, they just arent finals quality to the title. $tern wants the ratings that all he has ever wanted

SenorSpur
02-16-2006, 01:02 AM
Spurs and Pistons are the creme de la creme of the the entire league. It's a shame the average and novice fans are so shallow that they cannot appreciate the way these teams play the game. Judging from the TV ratings of last seasons NBA finals, it was one of the worst ever.

These teams only appeal to basketball purists. The rest of the public can all go to shit The best two teams will be back again for a rematch. I hope they rule the conferences for the next several years - same way as Lakers and Celtics.

mavsfan1000
02-16-2006, 01:05 AM
Well hopefully Stern tries to give another team a chance. :lol

GoSpurs21
02-16-2006, 01:08 AM
I just hope that this years finals are the lowest rated ever finals ratings.
$tern deserves as much and i dont care who plays in the finals

$tern doesnt deserve to have the best teams play in the finals, only that there is a tabloid finish. I just hope $tern doesnt even get that

give baskeball back to the people and leave the other sheep to follow a VP that shoots his own friend

samikeyp
02-16-2006, 05:26 PM

something Spurs fans and Pistons fans can agree on.

MoSpur
02-16-2006, 05:53 PM
I really enjoy watching the way the Pistons play. They flow a lot better on offense under Flip. I wish the Spurs would do some of that stuff the Pistons do on offense. I am a little tired of 4 down and guys waiting on the 3-point line for Tim to pass out of the double team. Guys on the team need to slash and cut to the basket more.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-16-2006, 05:59 PM
I like the Pistons style, what I hate about them is that they're the enemy.

(And Chauncy's dribbling of course)

Dunc
02-16-2006, 07:13 PM
I like the Pistons style, what I hate about them is that they're the enemy.

(And Chauncy's dribbling of course)

Lol, I'll give you that. I love watching the Spurs play, because in some reasons they remind me of the Pistons with the team play and great shooting (although I wish we had some of your driving and slashing activity, but our passing creates the same effect in getting shots). But, you are the enemy, and you're borrowing our trophy. I have to admit, it's high praise for us that even though you beat us in the finals, we are still your enemy. After beating the Lakers, playing them again was just another game. Just kinda interesting. Anyway, go Spurs, go Pistons, Mavs fuck off.

:fro

SoCalSpursFan
02-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Best Stern Quote Ever:

AP to Stern: "David, what would be your ideal NBA Finals Match-Up?"

Stern: "Lakers vs Lakers."

F Stern.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-16-2006, 07:38 PM
I still cannot believe that quote did not cause a greater uproar

Dunc
02-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Best Stern Quote Ever:

F Stern.

What a stupid fuck.

bdubya
02-16-2006, 08:19 PM
I really enjoy watching the way the Pistons play. They flow a lot better on offense under Flip. I wish the Spurs would do some of that stuff the Pistons do on offense.

Why thank you, sir. I'm still getting used to it myself; still don't enjoy it as much as watching the lockdown D of old. Pistons used to very reliably get stops whenever they needed to; seems like the Spurs are a little sharper in that department these days, though.

I think 2 or 3 more Det-SA Finals, and you'll see ratings skyrocket as the rest of the nation learns to appreciate it. These things take time...

Dunc
02-16-2006, 08:28 PM
Why thank you, sir. I'm still getting used to it myself; still don't enjoy it as much as watching the lockdown D of old. Pistons used to very reliably get stops whenever they needed to; seems like the Spurs are a little sharper in that department these days, though.

I think 2 or 3 more Det-SA Finals, and you'll see ratings skyrocket as the rest of the nation learns to appreciate it. These things take time...

Yessirrrrrr.........

spurschick
02-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya...

Can we archive this lovefest and bring it out again in the post-season? :lol

Dunc
02-16-2006, 08:31 PM

Jeez... I dunno about love.... just expectation.

Spurs rock
02-16-2006, 08:45 PM
Best Stern Quote Ever:

F Stern.

LMFAO!!!

Did he really say that?

phyzik
02-16-2006, 09:00 PM
LMFAO!!!

Did he really say that?

yes..... yes he did...... and the NBA grew dumber because of it.

bdubya
02-16-2006, 09:25 PM

Sure. I'll bring it out, wrap it around a brick, and fire it at the first ref who buys Manu's flopping routine. :fro

Dunc
02-16-2006, 09:34 PM
Sure. I'll bring it out, wrap it around a brick, and fire it at the first ref who buys Manu's flopping routine. :fro

With ya there, man.

ABDENOUR POWER
02-16-2006, 09:48 PM
Its true ... Manu is one helluva player, but its so frusturating playing him, those flops absolutely drive me up a wall.....

Dunc
02-16-2006, 09:51 PM
You ever wonder how they can *not* notice the flops? I mean, NBA refs have to hear bits and pieces on the tv and radio and notice things and talk to each other and stuff, right? He even has the rep of a flopper, but they'll still give him those calls. Oh well. Can't wait for June. Go Pistons!!

LilMissSPURfect
02-17-2006, 01:25 AM
With ya there, dude. Nothing has made me sicker this year than these JV matchups they gave the Spurs and Pistons... twice. And that Christmas Day game between the Lakers and Heat? After driving for two hours to get home from the game at the Palace, I put on the tv to watch the 4th Q of that game, and it was shocking how poorly those teams played, at least while I was watching. It's disgusting. The NBA and the networks claim to value team play, but they relegate the only two true teams in the NBA to these shitty time slots and promote the stars. Can't wait til the finals when we can get down to the only two teams that matter. Go Pistons!

Spurs and Silver Stars for 100 Alex.....;-)