PDA

View Full Version : Crap!!!!!!!!!!!

adrienne
02-16-2006, 06:22 AM
So, I still haven't been to sleep tonight. I'm pretty sure my cold..which I thought for about 2 seconds was getting better...has caused me to develop bronchitis. My throat hurts, shortness of breath (only slightly though)...and I won't get into it...but OH the phlegm...I haven't been able to get to sleep because every time I start to drift off, here's another coughing fit. Looks like I get to go to the doctor. Yay. :depressed

MannyIsGod
02-16-2006, 06:42 AM
So, I still haven't been to sleep tonight. I'm pretty sure my cold..which I thought for about 2 seconds was getting better...has caused me to develop bronchitis. My throat hurts, shortness of breath (only slightly though)...and I won't get into it...but OH the phlegm...I haven't been able to get to sleep because every time I start to drift off, here's another coughing fit. Looks like I get to go to the doctor. Yay. :depressedJess came down with that a couple of weeks ago and is just now getting over it. I hope you get better soon, that shit sucks.

ZStomp
02-16-2006, 07:54 AM
I haven' slept all night either. :)

But I'm not feeling ill.

Hope you feel better.

Taco
02-16-2006, 10:26 AM
So, I still haven't been to sleep

I haven' slept all night either.

it is 9:25 am and you both are offline ...............

WAKE UP!!!!

CavsSuperFan
02-16-2006, 12:16 PM
I read once that “celibates” are very healthy people....I don’t know if that is scientifically accurate but I have not had a cold or the flu in many years... :smokin

midgetonadonkey
02-16-2006, 12:18 PM
I get sick like twice a year, but my boss thinks I get sick like once a month.

travis2
02-16-2006, 12:20 PM
Is it the same time every month? :smokin