PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone coming to Houston for All-Star activities?

easjer
02-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Just curious!

:spin

Kori Ellis
02-16-2006, 04:50 PM
We are supposed to go. I have credentials and everything.

But we have some stuff that we need to take care of and might not go. We will decide tomorrow morning. We've gone the last two All-Star games and it's been a blast. But most likely we are missing this year. :(

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-16-2006, 04:56 PM
We are supposed to go. I have credentials and everything.

But we have some stuff that we need to take care of and might not go. We will decide tomorrow morning. We've gone the last two All-Star games and it's been a blast. But most likely we are missing this year. :(

If you squint really hard at LJ's credential, I could pull it off.

Let me go write, Kori.

angel_luv
02-16-2006, 04:57 PM
I have always wanted to be Kori for a day. I'll come with. :)

Kori Ellis
02-16-2006, 04:58 PM
If you squint really hard at LJ's credential, I could pull it off.

Let me go write, Kori.

LJ doesn't have a credential. I don't think you could pull off being me.

I thought your paper was getting credentials?

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-16-2006, 04:59 PM
LJ doesn't have a credential. I don't think you could pull off being me.

I thought your paper was getting credentials?

Nope. We got put at like 12 or 13 on the list of back-ups.

And my sports editor put HIS name on it instead of mine (which normally would be okay, except for the fact that he can't write), so I wouldn't have received one.

easjer
02-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Oh. :depressed

Well, if you do decide to come to town, let me know. I'd love to meet up for drinks (not going to any events). Especially since I just remembered I'll be all alone this weekend (J is going camping with his brother and some friends).

If anybody does come to town, let me know (I'll PM my cell # if you want to meet up).

HB22inSA
02-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Yes, I will be in attendance.

But only for the All-Star Game, not any of that other crap they call "All-Star Weekend."

Despot
02-16-2006, 09:17 PM
I won a couple of tickets from work to the Bon Jovi concert on the 21st, But I won't be able to go. Too bad though, he's my wifes favorite male singer, and they are great seats too, 11th row.