PDA

View Full Version : Public Service Announcement

Kori Ellis
02-16-2006, 05:41 PM
Many topics here are being overrun by "gay smack". Now if Mr. Dio, gtownspur, gtown's dad, and the rest of the culprits want to have sex, I have nothing against sucking dick. So have at it.

But it doesn't belong in every thread. It's ruining the good topics. I don't like having to sift through all the gay smack talk just to try to find NBADan's latest Tin Hat theory or Yonivore's latest Bush sucking episode.

So please, if you want to keep up your sexual relationships, please do it via PM (or in person).

Thanks.

-- The Management :princess

xrayzebra
02-16-2006, 05:42 PM
Thanks, Kori.....very much.

Oh, Gee!!
02-16-2006, 05:42 PM
kudos

Mr. Peabody
02-16-2006, 05:48 PM
Good call.

Nbadan
02-16-2006, 05:49 PM
I don't like having to sift through all the gay smack talk just to try to find NBADan's latest Tin Hat theory or Yonivore's latest Bush sucking episode.

Kori should read my thread on spun reality.

:lol

SpursWoman
02-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Hey....but I like Bush sucking episodes!!

Bush sucking episodes .... Yonivore .... get it? get it? :lol

Kori Ellis
02-16-2006, 05:53 PM
Hey....but I like Bush sucking episodes!!

Bush sucking episodes .... Yonivore .... get it? get it? :lol

Yeah that's why I said it. I thought Bush eating episodes would be too blunt.

Crookshanks
02-16-2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks Kori, for taking care of this so quickly!

gtownspur
02-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Many topics here are being overrun by "gay smack". Now if Mr. Dio, gtownspur, gtown's dad, and the rest of the culprits want to have sex, I have nothing against sucking dick. So have at it.

But it doesn't belong in every thread. It's ruining the good topics. I don't like having to sift through all the gay smack talk just to try to find NBADan's latest Tin Hat theory or Yonivore's latest Bush sucking episode.

So please, if you want to keep up your sexual relationships, please do it via PM (or in person).

Thanks.

-- The Management :princess

Mr Dio, or I didnt start the gay smack,

there are a number of trolls and forum members who engage and fuel it.

I'll take the blame for not keeping it in the COllege sports forum, but i did not try to bring it over here.

And before all this, the forum was far from enjoyable. Especially when you had trolls roaming around with phony aliases and calling names at posters.

Kori Ellis
02-16-2006, 06:19 PM
Mr Dio, or I didnt start the gay smack,

there are a number of trolls and forum members who engage and fuel it.

I'll take the blame for not keeping it in the COllege sports forum, but i did not try to bring it over here.

And before all this, the forum was far from enjoyable. Especially when you had trolls roaming around with phony aliases and calling names at posters.

:cry

Kori Ellis
02-16-2006, 06:21 PM
Gtown, you are so defensive. I didn't say you started it. I just said that it needs to stop.

gtownspur
02-16-2006, 06:21 PM
Oh please,

i did state my fault,

back off.

Peter
02-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Mr Dio's sole contribution to this forum is homosexual innuendo. He'll probably be unable to post now.

Kori Ellis
02-16-2006, 06:23 PM
Oh please,

i did state my fault,

back off.

Back off of what??

I received several complaints about the gay smack and I made a thread asking for it to stop. End of story.

Lighten up.

Kori Ellis
02-16-2006, 06:25 PM
And just so you know, gtown'sdad isn't Mr. Dio. (I saw that you called him Mr. Dio 10 times in that other thread).

gtownspur
02-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Back off of what??

Your condescension. I agree with the rest, and i was just being honest with you. I even stated my fault as being part of the problem. I just thought there was more to this problem than gay smack.

Oh, Gee!!
02-16-2006, 06:28 PM
Oh please,

i did state my fault,

back off.

except Kori runs the show, and she's asking you to "back off."

gtownspur
02-16-2006, 06:30 PM
And just so you know, gtown'sdad isn't Mr. Dio. (I saw that you called him Mr. Dio 10 times in that other thread).

Thanks,

what do i do with that info?

Glad you found it entertaining enough to catch up on our skirmishes.

gtownspur
02-16-2006, 06:31 PM
except Kori runs the show, and she's asking you to "back off."

right,

on the gay smack she is. But my qualm about her was how she got defensive on my critique of the board, in which i mentioned no names, even though i did mention myself at fault.

Mr. Peabody
02-16-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks,

Man, just let it go.

If this was SpursReport, you'd have been banned for life already.

(I speak as one who was once banned from SpursReport)

gtownspur
02-16-2006, 06:38 PM
And that's my problem.

But maybe i should be glad Kori's only condescending towards me and not mean enough to ban me. :elephant

Shelly
02-16-2006, 06:38 PM
Damn...Kori gets no respect on this forum lately.

gtownspur
02-16-2006, 06:40 PM
I have no problem with her nor do i hold a grudge.

Just I won't take any condescension from anybody when i was being honest about how i see it.

SpursWoman
02-16-2006, 06:57 PM
If this was SpursReport, you'd have been banned for life already.

(I speak as one who was once banned from SpursReport)

Haven't we all? My screen name was even deleted. :spin :spin :spin

FromWayDowntown
02-16-2006, 07:05 PM
Damn...Kori gets no respect on this forum lately.

I'm appalled by that, too. If it wasn't for Kori, we wouldn't have a place to do what we do here. It's about respecting someone for enabling you to do something you enjoy.

Some of you treat this as if it were a right, rather than a privilege.

Kori Ellis
02-16-2006, 07:07 PM
Thanks,

Do with it whatever you want. I just told you so you didn't have to keep repeating "Mr. Dio" when you were talking to him.

If you can't tell, there's a joking tone to the original post in this thread. It was a gentle way to get you all to shut the fuck up with the gay smack and ruining of threads in any other way. You ran in here defending yourself and whining. If you aren't guilty, then just read it and scroll.

I could have just been a bitch and started editing/deleting/banning. So don't tell me to stop with my "condescension". I rule here and if you don't want to play my way, then don't post here. The rules here are more liberal than almost anywhere on the net. I feel that I give enough freedom in this forum. So if I tell you something, you should just take it as that. I'm sorry that you don't appreciate being talked down to, but sometimes your behavior dictates your treatment.

Kori Ellis
02-16-2006, 07:12 PM
The original post or the crying face?

Mr. Peabody
02-16-2006, 07:17 PM
:cry in response to gay...girl...georgetownspur's post

:bang Why would you bring more gay smack into the the "no more gay smack" thread? :bang

Oh, Gee!!
02-16-2006, 07:18 PM
This forum is running like a well-oiled machine thanks to this thread.

Yonivore
02-16-2006, 07:35 PM
"...Yonivore's latest Bush sucking episode."
I think that qualifies as "gay smack." But, I'm glad you're "sifting" for me and, further, it's good to hear you have nothing against sucking dick.

mookie2001
02-16-2006, 08:29 PM
it's not that Mr. Dio is above the law, its just below him

xrayzebra
02-16-2006, 08:35 PM
I have no problem with her nor do i hold a grudge.

Just I won't take any condescension from anybody when i was being honest about how i see it.

Okay, just shutup, you have made your point. Enough is enough!

mookie2001
02-16-2006, 08:36 PM
and, further, it's good to hear you have nothing against sucking dick

I'm timvp and I approve this message. :tu
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLRO FLROFLR
scarffed

mookie2001
02-16-2006, 08:42 PM
I don't know about yankee ass yankee parts of texas, but if youre down south (where we keep one up in the chamber for the jackers and the dopefiends AND the grass is always greener), people wouldnt fool around mr dio

Mr Dio
02-16-2006, 08:43 PM
Mr Dio's sole contribution to this forum is homosexual innuendo. He'll probably be unable to post now.

:lol
Good one trick.

SpursWoman
02-16-2006, 09:29 PM
I think that qualifies as "gay smack." But, I'm glad you're "sifting" for me and, further, it's good to hear you have nothing against sucking dick.

How does telling a man that he's sucking bush in anyway equate to homosexuality?

:angel

SpursWoman
02-16-2006, 09:30 PM
I never promised you a Rose of the Prophet Muhammad Garden.

:lol :lol :lol

Trainwreck2100
02-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Mr. Dio's gay?

Yonivore
02-16-2006, 10:11 PM
How does telling a man that he's sucking bush in anyway equate to homosexuality?

Obviously, I misinterpreted.

Guru of Nothing
02-16-2006, 10:18 PM
The rules here are more liberal than almost anywhere on the net. I feel that I give enough freedom in this forum.

Now we know why gtown has a problem.

Guru of Nothing
02-16-2006, 10:19 PM
Obviously, I misinterpreted.

Freudian slip?

FromWayDowntown
02-16-2006, 10:49 PM

I guess if you tell a man that he's sucking Bush, it might.

gtownspur
02-16-2006, 11:28 PM
:cry in response to gay...girl...georgetownspur's post

You're a retard,

havent you read the thread topic?

What good that Nueter Dumb degree did for you?

Yonivore
02-17-2006, 12:02 AM
Freudian slip?
No, she's not my mother.

IcemanCometh
02-17-2006, 01:32 AM
this thread is gay

gtownspur
02-17-2006, 01:58 AM
this thread is gay

:lol ,

you said it,

not me.

gtownspur
02-17-2006, 02:00 AM
:lol :lol

that's what i was going to post

what can i say, you're the endless source of emoticons.

mookie2001
02-28-2006, 06:36 PM
:oops kori

can you help me out?

cbf posted a link on his myspace, that lead to a spurstalk thread in which he hurt my feelings

:depressed