PDA

View Full Version : The great Amerikka city of Chicago tells RNC to BEEP off

Vashner
02-17-2006, 06:23 AM
Hey RNC 08 fuck you says Mayor Daley...

Kommunist leader of what used to be American soil

They said they would rather focus on a 2016 event..

WTF??
So let politics play ahead of all the people of the city that would benefit from a large convention?

OH yea .. Amerika.. fucking pityfull Democrat punks so stuck up they will shit on all the little people that would benefit from RNC 08.

The Kommies already took all the people's guns there and crime only got worse. Lefty gun grabbing didn't do shit but take from law biding people and keep underground market strong for criminals.. stupid Kommie fucks.

exstatic
02-17-2006, 08:51 AM
I've never respected the City of Chicago quite so much as I do this moment.

Nbadan
02-17-2006, 11:53 AM
Mayor Daley is my hero.

The RNC should hold their convention in NO so they can see what their policies have brought us.

gtownspur
02-17-2006, 12:44 PM
^The ADministration has been in place for 5 yrs. NO's problems go back farther.

Oh, Gee!!
02-17-2006, 12:46 PM

WTF??
So let politics play ahead of all the people of the city that would benefit from a large convention?

OH yea .. Amerika.. fucking pityfull Democrat punks so stuck up they will shit on all the little people that would benefit from RNC 08.

The Kommies already took all the people's guns there and crime only got worse. Lefty gun grabbing didn't do shit but take from law biding people and keep underground market strong for criminals.. stupid Kommie fucks.

So Mayor Daly is to be blamed for gun control? I'm confused.

Peter
02-17-2006, 12:47 PM
If a GOP mayor did this to the DNC then it'd be a matter of conspiracy and totalitarianism.

:yawn

ChumpDumper
02-17-2006, 02:07 PM
So Chitown whores make a little less that year.

Why does the RNC want to give all that money to union expo workers anyway?

Dos
02-17-2006, 02:19 PM
they can have it in san antonio.......

ChumpDumper
02-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Not sure we have enough whores. Might have to bus some in from Houston.

gtownspur
02-17-2006, 03:11 PM
Maybe from Progresso, or Nuevo Laredo.

DarkReign
02-17-2006, 03:33 PM

WTF??

Did you purposely misspell every word for effect? Or did Congress offcially change the spelling of America?

Whatever. Politics are getting old.

jochhejaam
02-17-2006, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=Oh, Gee!!]So Mayor Daly is to be blamed for gun control?
No.

I'm confused.
Yes but don't be too hard on yourself there are many documented cases of people being freed from that state of mind...Hulk. :lol

xrayzebra
02-17-2006, 04:16 PM
Mayor Daley is my hero.

The RNC should hold their convention in NO so they can see what their policies have brought us.

Dan who ran/does run NO for the past 40 or so years? It wasn't the
Republicans.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Believe it or not Daly may have done Chicago a favor. I remember reading a few news stories in 2004 about how hosting the conventions probably cost the cities of New York and Boston money. With the huge costs of security plus the fact that these events basically shut down major sections of downtown areas, a lot of businesses get hurt. And while you could argue that it's a high profile event that gets Chicago some headlines, come on, how many people aren't aware of the city of Chicago?

Don't get me wrong, this is some silly party politics going on, but it may ultimately be the mayor actually doing something good for his city.

smeagol
02-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Vashner whatches duck hunting on TV :lmao :lmao :lmao

Probably enjoys NASCAR too.

Melmart1
02-17-2006, 06:02 PM
Last time I checked it was legal for a city to reject a convention bid. This is a made-up story, and a sad one at that.

Oh, Gee!!
02-17-2006, 06:12 PM
In Vashner's defense, he is a raving lunatic.