PDA

View Full Version : Dim's kick out Marine

Vashner
02-17-2006, 08:18 PM
http://motherjones.com/news/update/2006/02/hackett_drops_out.html

He was with the wrong party.....

Morons....

In late November, Hackett got a call from Sen. Harry Reid. “I hear there’s a photo of you mistreating bodies in Iraq. Is it true?” demanded the Senate minority leader. “No sir,” replied Hackett. To drive home his point, Hackett traveled to Washington to show Reid’s staff the photo in question. Hackett declined to send me the photo, but he insists that it shows another Marine—not Hackett—unloading a sealed body bag from a truck. “There was nothing disrespectful or unprofessional,” he insists. “That was a photo of a Marine doing his job. If you don’t like what they’re doing, don’t send Marines into war.”

exstatic
02-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Best ot get these things out in the open...before Bushco uses them in a smear[/McCain]

Nbadan
02-18-2006, 12:37 AM
Best ot get these things out in the open...before Bushco uses them in a smear[/McCain]

Even when the rumors aren't true (As in McCain's case). The photo's allegedly showing troops mistreating prisoners and war dead weren't even of Hackett, and besides, Hackett was losing miserably in the polls and trailed on the money end by a 10-1 margin. I think some sort of deal was reached with Hackett. Saving it for another race.

JoeChalupa
02-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Semper Fi!!!!