PDA

View Full Version : Brittney's motherhood woes continue...

Phenomanul
02-18-2006, 01:33 AM
Apparently she rushed her baby to the hospital because her baby wouldn't stop crying...

The doctor came out and said... "everything will be all right, your child just needed a diaper change." :oops if I had been that doctor I would have sung "Poop... I made it again....", and then transitioned into "Baby, baby one more time..." :angel

I wonder if this should have gone in the "people with low IQ's should not be allowed to procreate" thread...

spurs=bling
02-18-2006, 01:39 AM
Apparently she rushed her baby to the hospital because her baby wouldn't stop crying...

The doctor came out and said... "everything will be all right, your child just needed a diaper change." :oops if I had been that doctor I would have sung "Poop... I made it again....", and then transitioned into "Baby, baby one more time..." :angel

I wonder if this should have gone in the "people with low IQ's should not be allowed to procreate" thread...
:lol :lol :lol

she is so stupid.

T Park
02-18-2006, 03:35 AM
I feel bad for her.

Everything that happened to her, happened way to fast.

Never grew up. Mom doesn't seem like the greatest of people.

Hope she gets a clue, theres a story in this weeks People about her, would be interesting to read that.

Hope she hasn't picked up the cool thing that is, cursing in almost every sentance.

BigZak
02-18-2006, 03:46 AM
Britney is fine. She no different than any other new mother except she has money and the media is flocking to the story of 'she's an unfit mom', cuz there is no other news.

people love to build up and tear down. fuck that.

Dre_7
02-18-2006, 04:31 AM

Did this really happen?

Shelly
02-18-2006, 10:08 AM
Britney is fine. She no different than any other new mother except she has money and the media is flocking to the story of 'she's an unfit mom', cuz there is no other news.

people love to build up and tear down. fuck that.

It's common sense that if your baby is crying the first thing you do is check to see if the baby needs a diaper change, is hungry, clothing too tight, etc. If all those are in check, the baby could possibly have colic.

You're about to be a father, Zak. Read some Dr. Spock!

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-18-2006, 12:48 PM
Doesn't she have enough money to hire an experienced nanny? You know, someone who could change a diaper, know that a child needs food and sleep, someone who knows babies don't ride on your lap as you drive around town.

I thought Brit had lots of $$$. Seems like she could afford some professional help in the area of child raising.

Melmart1
02-18-2006, 01:23 PM
Before we go judging how stupid she is, there is no link to this story and it sounds highly suspect, as I am almost positive I read somewhere that she does indeed have a nanny.

Now, the episode with her son not in his car seat, make fun all you want, and we (mostly) all did. But this story seems implausable even for her.

2Blonde
02-18-2006, 01:35 PM
In all probability by the time she saw a doctor the baby did need a diaper change. But that doesn't mean that's the reason it was crying when she brought it in. Babies need changing a lot and it takes a long time to get in to the doctor. If the doctor actually said that to her then he's the moron. Like Shelly said, it's probably colic. :rolleyes

midgetonadonkey
02-18-2006, 01:41 PM
I would guess the baby wouldn't stop crying because the daddy wouldn't stop playing Popozao on the home stereo.

exstatic
02-18-2006, 01:56 PM
Now, the episode with her son not in his car seat, make fun all you want, and we (mostly) all did. But this story seems implausable even for her.

Dude, she acknowledged it.cnn story (http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/07/people.britney.spears.ap/)

2Blonde
02-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Before we go judging how stupid she is, there is no link to this story and it sounds highly suspect, as I am almost positive I read somewhere that she does indeed have a nanny.

Dude, she acknowledged it.cnn story (http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/07/people.britney.spears.ap/)

I think Melmart1 meant the baby crying story seems implausible, not the carseat story.

Melmart1
02-18-2006, 03:11 PM
Yes, that is exactly what I meant, I thought I specified. Thanks, 2Blonde.

Has anyone found a link to the crying story? I wonder where the original poster found this info out. I am surprised nobody has asked for a link yet besides me.

BigZak
02-18-2006, 03:34 PM
You're about to be a father, Zak. Read some Dr. Spock!

The hell with Spock, he's too logical. I'm gonna wing it like britney! Woohoo!

Does anyone know the negative affects of marijuana on children under 6 months? Thanks in advance.

Samr
02-18-2006, 04:00 PM
I taught my nephew how to shit himself (or fart trying). Mommy loves her younger brother.

Shelly
02-18-2006, 07:17 PM
I would guess the baby wouldn't stop crying because the daddy wouldn't stop playing Popozao on the home stereo.

:lol You might be on to something!

Spam
02-18-2006, 07:37 PM
Milf!

Vashner
02-18-2006, 07:48 PM
And you would also think in Hollywood the rich folks do have some Dr's that do housecalls so it's not all splatted on the press.

CharlieMac
02-18-2006, 07:49 PM
Fuck that, if I'm rich, I'm getting a nanny.

midgetonadonkey
02-18-2006, 07:50 PM
If I'm rich I get a vasectomy.

Vashner
02-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Watch out for that cum troll now.

hussker
02-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Watch out for that cum troll now.

HAHAHAHAHA! I used that in ANOTHER thread! You rock, VASH!

Cant_Be_Faded
02-18-2006, 08:10 PM
I feel bad for her.

Everything that happened to her, happened way to fast.

Never grew up. Mom doesn't seem like the greatest of people.

Hope she gets a clue, theres a story in this weeks People about her, would be interesting to read that.

Hope she hasn't picked up the cool thing that is, cursing in almost every sentance.

Her cleavage looked amazing in that cover pic

JackLalanne
02-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Britney gets my juices flowing!

Vashner
02-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Yea I saw that other post Husker. It was funny.