PDA

View Full Version : Its fucking cold outside!

MannyIsGod
02-18-2006, 06:03 PM
So I'm grilling. I hope I don't freeze before I get the fire going.

timvp
02-18-2006, 06:05 PM
What happened to global warming?

Damn, we need some more pollution up in hurrr.

spurs=bling
02-18-2006, 06:10 PM
yes it is. and i hate it yet love it.

disruptivehair
02-18-2006, 06:13 PM
Meh; it's below freezing here. British winters SUCK.

ObiwanGinobili
02-18-2006, 06:16 PM
i still went outside to clean the car.
just the inside and to vacuume tho.. the outside will have to wait untill after the sopposeded <yeah, i know thats fucked up spelling> freezing rain.

ShoogarBear
02-18-2006, 06:17 PM
San Antonio: 36 degrees
Silver Spring, MD; 27 degrees

Cry me an ice pond.

MannyIsGod
02-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Bitch, you're on the east coast you're used to it!

You gotta convert our tempature to Mexican degrees cause we're tropical.

San Antonio -20 in Mexican degrees.

Samr
02-18-2006, 06:20 PM
Simply because Manny said it's cold outside, it is going to be hot as fuck tomarrow.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-18-2006, 06:20 PM
It's 26 in Big D, fuck all y'all.

MannyIsGod
02-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Simply because Manny said it's cold outside, it is going to be hot as fuck tomarrow.:lol

MannyIsGod
02-18-2006, 06:24 PM
Man, my fire started up nice! I got some nice coals going now. I'm going to throw some Brats on there in a bit.

And now I'm nice and warm because of the drinks Jess made me.

Suckas!

ObiwanGinobili
02-18-2006, 06:27 PM

:lmao :lmao

thats the fucking truth.
emo actually turned on the stove and stood infront of it with 2 sweatshirts and a pair of socks on his hands.

disruptivehair
02-18-2006, 06:31 PM
Sure is cold in here for the noob!

midgetonadonkey
02-18-2006, 06:32 PM
I don't even want to walk to my truck. I'm afraid of getting frostbite.

Brodels
02-18-2006, 06:42 PM
Shit. It's currently 9 degrees F here in Southern Maine.

ObiwanGinobili
Sure is cold in here for the noob!

:spin :elephant WELCOME :elephant :spin

feel better? :tu here to serve.

spurs=bling
I don't even want to walk to my truck. I'm afraid of getting frostbite.
:lol

spurs=bling
02-18-2006, 06:43 PM
:lmao :lmao

thats the fucking truth.
emo actually turned on the stove and stood infront of it with 2 sweatshirts and a pair of socks on his hands.

thats messed up

disruptivehair
02-18-2006, 06:48 PM
:spin :elephant WELCOME :elephant :spin

feel better? :tu here to serve.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yes. I was beginning to think I was covered by some kind of weird noob-cloak.

Is everyone here from SA? I'm from Dallas myself, hence the 'Dallas Mavericks.' I live in England, but that's gonna change later this year. We're coming the hell back to Texas. We were thinking of ending up in SA.

1Parker1
02-18-2006, 06:52 PM
San Antonio: 36 degrees
Silver Spring, MD; 27 degrees

Cry me an ice pond.

:lol Seriously, not to mention the snow already on the ground and the flurries we had this afternoon.

I swear I am moving to either California or Florida once I graduate! I can't take this weather anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :depressed

ShoogarBear
02-18-2006, 06:52 PM

There sure as hell is nothing in my genetic makeup for me to like this shit.

Plus, you guys don't have a foot of (well, mostly melted) snow on the ground, and more supposedly on the way.

True. This is important for planning your upcoming gardening needs.

Apropos of nothing, I finally saw the new version of The Alamo on cable the other day. WTF was up with that scene where they said Santa Anna wouldn't attack because he would have to "march 300 miles in the dead of winter", and then there's a cut to the Mexican Army marching IN THE SNOW??? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

disruptivehair
02-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Apropos of nothing, I finally saw the new version of The Alamo on cable the other day. WTF was up with that scene where they said Santa Anna wouldn't attack because he would have to "march 300 miles in the dead of winter", and then there's a cut to the Mexican Army marching IN THE SNOW??? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Dude, are you SERIOUS? Has it even snowed in San Antonio in the last 20 years?

ObiwanGinobili
02-18-2006, 06:59 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yes. I was beginning to think I was covered by some kind of weird noob-cloak.

Is everyone here from SA? I'm from Dallas myself, hence the 'Dallas Mavericks.' I live in England, but that's gonna change later this year. We're coming the hell back to Texas. We were thinking of ending up in SA.

Actually this board is pretty diversive.
We have australians, new zealanders, freenchies, slovininians, argentinians, etc etc on this board.
And we have our fair share of Detroit fans also.
But yes - alot of us are from/or are in SA.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-18-2006, 06:59 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=1707&dateline=1139840644

Damn.

ShoogarBear
02-18-2006, 07:00 PM
Is everyone here from SA? I'm from Dallas myself, hence the 'Dallas Mavericks.' I live in England, but that's gonna change later this year. We're coming the hell back to Texas. We were thinking of ending up in SA.My family's in SA and Austin, but I'm in the DC area.

Allow me to honor you, Maverick n00b, in our traditional fashion, with a photo of the Dallas Mavericks championship trophy case:

http://www.emmitt22.com/gifs/empty-case.jpg

ObiwanGinobili
02-18-2006, 07:00 PM
Dude, are you SERIOUS? Has it even snowed in San Antonio in the last 20 years?

It snowed last year. Not IN San Antonio but everywhere around San Antonio .. to hte north & South which would include the area north of us where The Alamo was filmed.

South in Victoria they got 1/2 a foot.

midgetonadonkey
02-18-2006, 07:02 PM
I'm fucking starving and I forgot my lunch in my truck that's about 1000 yards away.

:pctoss

Damn this cold weather. Damn it to hell!!!

ShoogarBear
02-18-2006, 07:02 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=1707&dateline=1139840644

Damn.
Dude, where you been? Already discussed in scintillating detail:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34888

ShoogarBear
02-18-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm fucking starving and I forgot my lunch in my truck that's about 1000 yards away.

Not only that, but it's six hours after lunch!!

midgetonadonkey
Not only that, but it's six hours after lunch!!

It's halfway through my shift so technically it's lunch.

disruptivehair
My family's in SA and Austin, but I'm in the DC area.

Allow me to honor you, Maverick n00b, in our traditional fashion, with a photo of the Dallas Mavericks championship trophy case:

http://www.emmitt22.com/gifs/empty-case.jpg

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Dude, that IS funny. Reminds me of this one time years ago...I was at Borders in Dallas, and the Mavericks were having a particularly shitty year. They actually announced on the PA that the Mavericks had won a game! One lousy game!

Really, I picked the Dallas Mavericks just because I'm from Dallas. I don't really care about the Mavs.

disruptivehair
02-18-2006, 07:04 PM
It snowed last year. Not IN San Antonio but everywhere around San Antonio .. to hte north & South which would include the area north of us where The Alamo was filmed.

South in Victoria they got 1/2 a foot.

Really? Geez. But that was the first time for a long time, right?

hussker
02-18-2006, 07:04 PM

AHEM...Check this site for accuracy dumbass...

Convert Fahrenheit to Celsius Dumb Ass (http://www.albireo.ch/temperatureconverter/)

disruptivehair
02-18-2006, 07:05 PM
Actually this board is pretty diversive.
We have australians, new zealanders, freenchies, slovininians, argentinians, etc etc on this board.
And we have our fair share of Detroit fans also.
But yes - alot of us are from/or are in SA.

Cool, because we were thinking of going there instead of Austin. I've been to SA many times; I have family there, but I wouldn't say I know the place that well since it's huge. It always seemed nice enough tho.

ShoogarBear
02-18-2006, 07:06 PM
What does Celsius have to do with Mexican?

ObiwanGinobili
02-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Really? Geez. But that was the first time for a long time, right?

1st time since 1984 or 5 I believe.

disruptivehair
02-18-2006, 07:10 PM

Because they use celsius in Mexico?

:)

ObiwanGinobili
02-18-2006, 07:12 PM
In Mexico there are 4 temperatures.
chilly.
warm.
hot.
fucking hott.

39 farenheit in San Antonio would = -20 Chilly in Mexican.

ShoogarBear
02-18-2006, 07:12 PM
Because they use celsius in Mexico?

:bang

Okay, I'm gonna have to let Manny step in here . . .

hussker
02-18-2006, 07:14 PM

GEEZ, I guess you need to get on the bus too then...But hurry up, there is not much room with all the 'wagoners on this website.

http://www.jdhodges.com/l_photos/1/photos_2003_08_31_tulsa_and_springfield/pb023655.jpg

I suppose next time when I mention the Kelvin scale that will REALLY mess you up, unless your gray matter stays at the lowest end of that scale..

disruptivehair
02-18-2006, 07:14 PM
1st time since 1984 or 5 I believe.

I remember that; my cousin (in SA) was bragging that they got a snow day and 300 miles north in Dallas we had blue skies and mild temperatures. So unfair!

ShoogarBear
02-18-2006, 07:19 PM
GEEZ, I guess you need to get on the bus too then...But hurry up, there is not much room with all the 'wagoners on this website.

I suppose next time when I mention the Kelvin scale that will REALLY mess you up, unless your gray matter stays at the lowest end of that scale..Translation: "What's that whoosing sound I keep hearing above me?"

I guess we need to have an "ethnic humor" label around here.

hussker
02-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Translation: "What's that whoosing sound I keep hearing above me?"

I guess we need to have an "ethnic humor" label around here.

The point is, the "ethnic humor" you refer to makes no sense...

What the fuck Temperature is in Russian, Venezuelan, Dutch, African? I do not recall temperature having a cultural bias. (Even though I am freezing my milky white ass off!)

ShoogarBear
02-18-2006, 07:26 PM
:bang :bang :bang

Some friendly advice: avoid anything that mentions "C.P. Time", or you'll really get frazzled.

EDIT: I can't believe I'm doing this, but IT'S A JOKE. 27 degrees Farenheint is, like, really COLD for people from countries that aren't used to it. So you say 27 degree F is -20 Mexican. Or -20 Venezuelan. Or -20 Kenyan. He could have said -30, or -55, but -20 is a scientifically proven funnier number. Like words with k's in them.

Pistons < Spurs
02-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Ann Arbor Michigan Weather

Currently: 7°

hussker
02-18-2006, 07:34 PM

Some friendly advice: avoid anything that mentions "C.P. Time", or you'll really get frazzled.

EDIT: I can't believe I'm doing this, but IT'S A JOKE. 27 degrees Farenheint is, like, really COLD for people from countries that aren't used to it. So you say 27 degree F is -20 Mexican. Or -20 Venezuelan. Or -20 Kenyan. He could have said -30, or -55, but -20 is a scientifically proven funnier number. Like words with k's in them.

CP time? What about YP time, BP time, WP time? By the way, what time is it? Holy Schnykees!

spurs=bling
02-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Ann Arbor Michigan Weather

Currently: 7°

thank god i live in texas.

hussker
02-18-2006, 07:36 PM

Numbers are relative. On the Kelvin Scale, we are still way high.

disruptivehair
02-18-2006, 07:37 PM
Numbers are relative. On the Kelvin Scale, we are still way high.

Yeah, but who measures outdoor temperature in K? :elephant

CharlieMac
02-18-2006, 07:50 PM
"Cold enough for you?"

I heard that again today. I'm telling you, other than "Yes", there's not much else you can say to that.

hussker
02-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Yeah, but who measures outdoor temperature in K? :elephant

EXACTLY...SO who TF cares. It is cold. Two choices
1) Stay inside
2) GO out like a dumbass if you re not a cold weather person, regardless of your ethnicity.

This should be the last post, but I am sure it won't be.

Dead Topic

midgetonadonkey
02-18-2006, 08:18 PM

You are right. It wasn't.

spurs=bling
02-18-2006, 08:20 PM
1) Stay inside
2) GO out like a dumbass if you re not a cold weather person, regardless of your ethnicity.

Dead Topic

i guess i was the dumbass today. i was outside like for 4hours today

hussker
02-18-2006, 08:27 PM
i guess i was the dumbass today. i was outside like for 4hours today

Your Indian Name is now:

"One Without an Ass"

You froze it off!

SequSpur
02-18-2006, 08:32 PM
I live by the Mexican Temperature Scale too.

It's ballshriveling cold.

hussker
02-18-2006, 08:35 PM
I live by the Mexican Temperature Scale too.

It's ballshriveling cold.

Especially to one who has no balls, or so we are told on this forum...

ShoogarBear
02-18-2006, 08:36 PM
1) Stay inside

Dead Topic
You seem to be the only one having a problem with it.

MannyIsGod
02-18-2006, 08:37 PM
I would come in and comment on Husker's posts, but I think the stupidity stands out on its own.

:lmao

SequSpur
02-18-2006, 08:37 PM
Especially to one who has no balls, or so we are told on this forum...

tbaggin beyitch.....

:rolleyes

MannyIsGod
02-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Man, I ate a lot of brats.

SequSpur
02-18-2006, 08:41 PM
Man, I ate a lot of brats.

Have you tried the Jesse James Lejia Knock out sausages?

hussker
02-18-2006, 08:46 PM

tbaggin beyitch.....

:rolleyes

1) Exactly WTF does that mean? (BTW Sequ, you DID leave yourself open for that one)

2) STUPIDITY? I hope those of mexican descent out there chime in. (BTW Manny, you have not posted $#!T on this topic for awhile, but you seem to LOVE SAUSAGES, you bitch.

3) Bottom line is, you guys rock, all of you post, but don't put up $#!t about mexican temperature without DEFINITION. It is a waste (if there is such a thing) of CP time, Right SHOOGARBEAR?

MannyIsGod
02-18-2006, 08:48 PM
So odd.

SequSpur
02-18-2006, 08:49 PM
tbaggin is when hussker boyfriend strattles his head and rests his tbag on his chin...

The Mexican Degrees on a thermometer can be found in the basement of the Alamo.

hussker
02-18-2006, 08:54 PM
tbaggin is when hussker boyfriend strattles his head and rests his tbag on his chin...

The Mexican Degrees on a thermometer can be found in the basement of the Alamo.

In Psychology, we call that projection. Since you brought it up first, wear the title Mister T-Bagger. If you do not know what projection is in the area of Psychology, you can do a GOOGLE or ask your therapist... oh, not going to one? You should be. Shoot me a PM and I can give you a few on referral from me. My gift to you.

Find me the Mexican Thermometer and show it here (from the basement of the Alamo, not some stupid cartoon) and I will STFU.

ShoogarBear
02-18-2006, 09:03 PM
1) Exactly WTF does that mean? (BTW Sequ, you DID leave yourself open for that one)

2) STUPIDITY? I hope those of mexican descent out there chime in. (BTW Manny, you have not posted $#!T on this topic for awhile, but you seem to LOVE SAUSAGES, you bitch.

3) Bottom line is, you guys rock, all of you post, but don't put up $#!t about mexican temperature without DEFINITION. It is a waste (if there is such a thing) of CP time, Right SHOOGARBEAR?Look, man, you walked into a conversation where you didn't understand what was going on, and instead of keeping quiet and figuring it out, you tried to start regulating. (You actually believed nobody here knew how to convert F to C?)

Having thus violated Internet posting rules #1 and #2 simultaneously, you could have admitted your mistake and backed out gracefully, but you didn't.

Do you even know yet what CP Time means?

hussker
02-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Look, man, you walked into a conversation where you didn't understand what was going on, and instead of keeping quiet and figuring it out, you tried to start regulating. (You actually believed nobody here knew how to convert F to C?)

Having thus violated Internet posting rules #1 and #2 simultaneously, you could have admitted your mistake and backed out gracefully, but you didn't.

Do you even know yet what CP Time means?

1) I did not violate anything
2) Why should I (or anyone) keep quiet?
3) I know this crowd, you know this crowd...it is FAR from unreasonable to believe they can convert ANYTHING.

YES, I know what CP time is...DO YOU???

MannyIsGod
02-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Husker continues to mock the intelligence of a crowd in a thread where he showed the largest lack of intelligence.

So damn ironic.

SequSpur
02-18-2006, 09:11 PM
I only have 3 temperatures that matter.

1. It's fuckin hot.
2. It's golf time.
3. It's fuckin cold.

spurs=bling
02-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Your Indian Name is now:

"One Without an Ass"

You froze it off!

but it was worth it. :)

2Blonde
02-18-2006, 09:24 PM
There sure as hell is nothing in my genetic makeup for me to like this shit.

Plus, you guys don't have a foot of (well, mostly melted) snow on the ground, and more supposedly on the way.

True. This is important for planning your upcoming gardening needs.

Maybe their travel agent planned their trip via Taos, New Mexico so they could stop for a little ski vacation on the way up. :lol

Guru of Nothing
02-18-2006, 09:29 PM

3) Bottom line is, you guys rock, all of you post, but don't put up $#!t about mexican temperature without DEFINITION. It is a waste (if there is such a thing) of CP time, Right SHOOGARBEAR?

I am not laughing WITH you.

Vashner
02-18-2006, 09:31 PM
I just had a bowl of Taco Cabana chicken tortilla soup...

Not bad.. not bad.. tossed in some of that dark salsa..

Guru of Nothing
02-18-2006, 09:38 PM
I just had a bowl of Taco Cabana chicken tortilla soup...

Not bad.. not bad.. tossed in some of that dark salsa..

I'm hungry!

Dre_7
02-18-2006, 10:57 PM
For all the complainers; over here it was around -9, with something like a -25 wind chill, with several feet of snow. :D

Shelly
02-18-2006, 11:09 PM
Mexicans have their own themometers :wtf

Oscar DeLa
02-18-2006, 11:11 PM
I dont know what it is but Shelly would look hot in winter clothing

Oscar DeLa
02-18-2006, 11:11 PM
I don't know what it is but manny has changed.

ShoogarBear
02-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Mexicans have their own themometers :wtf
(Resists the temptation to say something about wet bulb.)

timvp
02-19-2006, 12:51 AM
:lmao @ this thread

ZStomp
02-19-2006, 12:57 AM
I hate cold weather!! :flipoff

spurs=bling
02-19-2006, 12:59 AM
I hate cold weather!! :flipoff

me too, but i just had to laugh at you.

T Park
02-19-2006, 02:21 AM
I thought Husker was smarter than that.

The mexican joke was hilarious. Great thread guys.

BTW,

Work outside from 10 am till 8 PM.

Thats freezing your fuckin ass off.

Samr
02-19-2006, 02:33 AM
21 in canada

No one cares about Canada.

It actually snowed for a period tonight, and right now it is sleeting. Tomarrow it should be mid-90s.

midgetonadonkey
02-19-2006, 02:36 AM
Fuck hard wood floors because it's cold as shit in my house. Even with the heater set at 80.

SpursWoman
02-19-2006, 11:42 AM
:lmao @ this thread

No shit :lmao

SpursWoman
02-19-2006, 11:46 AM
Fuck hard wood floors because it's cold as shit in my house. Even with the heater set at 80.

Yeah...and fuck no insulation and 53 year old windows. :flipoff :lol

snowboarder
02-19-2006, 12:58 PM
hhahhaah

it was 70 degrees last week

but now its 55ish

SpursWoman
02-19-2006, 01:10 PM
High tomorrow is 63, on Tuesday it's 77. :fro

Vashner
02-19-2006, 02:45 PM
77 Tuesday? lol...

ShoogarBear
02-19-2006, 05:42 PM
low of +20 F tonight . . .

PakiDan
02-19-2006, 05:53 PM
Thank you once again Manny for posting the absolute obvious. Expect the bill in the mail for my time.

ObiwanGinobili
02-19-2006, 05:58 PM
:lmao @ this thread.

fricking hussker..... who knew he had his sense of humor surgicaly removed?

RashoFan
02-19-2006, 06:07 PM
I only have 3 temperatures that matter.

1. It's fuckin hot.
2. It's golf time.
3. It's fuckin cold.

I would like to point out 2 more temperatures if I may...
4. It's hunting weather/time
5. It is fishing weather/time

Horry For 3!
02-19-2006, 06:09 PM
36 degrees here right now

spurs=bling
02-19-2006, 06:10 PM
:lmao @ this thread.

fricking hussker..... who knew he had his sense of humor surgicaly removed?

hey hussker can be funny sometimes. hes cool

Mixability
02-20-2006, 05:56 PM
it was a joke.

geez.

SO...I am slow, splain it to me

Sorry there mister funny...does not translate so well when written/typed.