PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Alcoholics...

fraga
02-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Now you gotta tell me...did I do good...I got a friend who works at a Liquor Store...so I went and bought 5 bottles...and he appearantly gave me a discount...now you tell me...did I get a good deal...cause I don't drink enough to know...

1. Hpnotiq (750 ml)

http://www.terra.dti.ne.jp/~suita/images/2005/0702/HPNOTIQ2.jpg

2. Absolute Vodka (750 ml)

http://www.dutyfreetunnel.com/images/products/alcohol/absolut.jpg

3. Bacardi Superior (750 ml)

http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/wine-club_1880_23706054

4. Seagrams 7 (Liter)

http://www.wg365.com.cn/knowledge/cocktail/tupan/5663a.jpg

5. Crown Royal (Liter)

http://www.surdyks.com/ProdImages/med_Crown_Royal.jpg

Total Price = $95.42

CharlieMac
02-18-2006, 11:18 PM
Man, I'm a big vodka fan. I'll ask someone who manages a store what his prices are. Personally, I couldn't tell you, I rarely buy alcohol.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-18-2006, 11:21 PM
That looks about right, but Hypnotiq is fucking lame. Points off. And two bottles of rum? Diversify :lol

fraga
02-18-2006, 11:25 PM
Umm....Hpnotiq is for the lady...duh...and the Seagrams is for my brother...

Shelly
02-18-2006, 11:25 PM
Should have gone for the Grey Goose!

fraga
02-18-2006, 11:26 PM
Yeah....but I don't drink it straight...so I figured why spend more...

CharlieMac
02-18-2006, 11:28 PM
Yeah, the ladies love the Hpnotiq.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-18-2006, 11:33 PM
You realize all hypnotiq is right? Vodka, cognac, fruit juice, and water.

If you want to get that, you've already got the vodka, go buy some quality cognac and mixed it in with OJ, raspberry juice, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice. ANd you'd be able to make it a lot stronger if she wanted it.

Old School Chic
02-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Drink the Crown Royal first... It's my fav :spin
I went to the liquor store the other night and bought a small CR. I paid around $10 for it. But right behind me there was a man who had some cheapie shit for $1.99 he told me that I could have bought 5 of his kind with what I was paying for my CR. I turned around and told him that I've never liked drinking Isopropyl alcohol on the rocks... :rolleyes

http://www.surdyks.com/ProdImages/med_Crown_Royal.jpg

Zombie
02-18-2006, 11:43 PM
You should have used that money on Beer! :drunk

Shelly
02-18-2006, 11:45 PM
Where's the Tequila?

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-18-2006, 11:45 PM
All that for $100 is about normal...

$25 Crown
$17 Seagram's
$14 Bacardi
$18 Absolut
$16 Hypnotiz
------------
$90
$7 tax
---------
$97 dollars

What can I say? I have a lot of parties at my place :lol

If you've got someone hooked on Hypnotiq, go buy some Cognac. It's got a unique flavor to it that's the hook in that overpriced Hypnotiq shit.

Make your own drinks, mix the absolut and cognac together, and add the aforementioned fruit juices, and you're money (with a stronger drink than what Hypnotiq has to offer to boot).

Old School Chic
02-18-2006, 11:46 PM
All that for $100 is about normal...

$25 Crown
$17 Seagram's
$14 Bacardi
$18 Absolut
$16 Hypnotiz
------------
$90
$7 tax
---------
$97 dollars

What can I say? I have a lot of parties at my place :lol

If you've got someone hooked on Hypnotiq, go buy some Cognac. It's got a unique flavor to it that's the hook in that overpriced Hypnotiq shit.

Make your own drinks, mix the absolut and cognac together, and add the aforementioned fruit juices, and you're money (with a stronger drink than what Hypnotiq has to offer to boot).

Are you sure you are not a bartender? :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-18-2006, 11:48 PM
I get asked that a lot, I think I missed my calling. :lol Just give me some bottles of alcohol and mixers, and I'll come up with something crazy for you. :drunk

Old School Chic
02-18-2006, 11:51 PM
I get asked that a lot, I think I missed my calling. :lol Just give me some bottles of alcohol and mixers, and I'll come up with something crazy for you. :drunk

Only If I am going to remember what I did the night before the next morning :lol

Shelly
02-18-2006, 11:52 PM
What are some of the worst mixed drinks y'all ever came up with? I remember a friend drinking either whiskey or bourbon with Grape Koolaid. (I think that's all they had to drink in their house).

Vodka and lemonade is pretty damn tasty, though.

fraga
02-18-2006, 11:55 PM
I know he charged me $9.99 for something...but nothing on the receipt had the name by the price....just item...then the price...

Where's the Tequila?

I WAS gonna get some Patron but decided to wait for the next run...which may be this Wednesday...

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-18-2006, 11:57 PM
Shelly, at one of my parties in college I got tied down by my girlfriend at the time and her roommate. Then they went and mixed every bottle of alcohol we had together with some mixers and made me drink some of it as a dare.

I was puking five minutes later. :lol It had bacardi gold, midori, smirnoff, jose cuervo, amaretto, blue curacao, grenadine, bombay saphire, peach schnappes, and everclear in it that I can remember :vomit

Old School Chic
02-18-2006, 11:59 PM
What are some of the worst mixed drinks y'all ever came up with? I remember a friend drinking either whiskey or bourbon with Grape Koolaid. (I think that's all they had to drink in their house).

Vodka and lemonade is pretty damn tasty, though.

Straight shots of this at the Aerosmith concert made Steven Tyler look amazingly hot that night... :lol

http://www.daf.uni-mainz.de/landeskunde/2001_1/Bier/Images/tequila.jpg

Shelly
02-18-2006, 11:59 PM
Shelly, at one of my parties in college I got tied down by my girlfriend at the time and her roommate. Then they went and mixed every bottle of alcohol we had together with some mixers and made me drink some of it as a dare.

I was puking five minutes later. :lol It had bacardi gold, midori, smirnoff, jose cuervo, amaretto, blue curacao, grenadine, bombay saphire, peach schnappes, and everclear in it that I can remember :puke

Ugh...I'm getting sick even thinking about it!

The BEST drink by far was the fly in the Slovenian peach brandy consumed by a certain rodent :lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-19-2006, 12:02 AM
:lol @ mouse...

One of the better 'fuck you up' drinks I've ever had is (pardon me for not being PC on this...) three gringos and a mexican chasing a turkey down a gold mine...

3 gringos: Johnny Walker, Jim Beam, Jack Daniels
Mexican: Jose Cuervo
Turkey: Wild Turkey
Gold mine: Goldschlager

it's actually a damn good shot, but two of those will really fuck you up. They won't even serve you one in Austin or CS unless you really grease the palms of the bartenders.

Old School Chic
02-19-2006, 12:02 AM
I know he charged me $9.99 for something...but nothing on the receipt had the name by the price....just item...then the price...

I WAS gonna get some Patron but decided to wait for the next run...which may be this Wednesday...

Patron is a real good Tequila... I gave that to my Boss for Christmas :spin

http://www.chilepepper.com/images/articletn/articlefptn_118.jpg

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-19-2006, 12:07 AM
In my cupboard right now: Patron Silver (well, in the fridge actually), Grey Goose, Bacardi Anejo (if y'all like rum go pick some of this stuff up, it's way smoother than Bacardi gold or silver), Amaretto, Smirnoff Red label, and Crown.

Gotta have the Smirnoff for mixing, but GG straight is good stuff.

Shelly
02-19-2006, 12:09 AM
I like Sauza Tequila. Very good in margaritas!

:lol Aggie

Shelly
02-19-2006, 12:10 AM
BTW, Costco has some great prices on booze at their liquor store. And you DON'T have to be a member to shop there.

My PSA of the day. Please drink responsibly.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-19-2006, 12:12 AM
Fuck, I'm in the middle of the church/coke capital of the world up here in Plano. We've got a church on every corner, so no liquor stores (gotta drive 30 minutes to get to one).

But half of Plano does lines of the white stuff, kinda hypocritical if you ask me...

I wish my Costco had alcohol though, can't even buy beer without going 10 minutes north. :pctoss

Shelly
02-19-2006, 12:15 AM
Fuck, I'm in the middle of the church/coke capital of the world up here in Plano. We've got a church on every corner, so no liquor stores (gotta drive 30 minutes to get to one).

But half of Plano does lines of the white stuff, kinda hypocritical if you ask me...

I wish my Costco had alcohol though, can't even buy beer without going 10 minutes north. :pctoss

Damn, what's with you and working in these 'dry' areas? Plano has a big drug problem, doesn't it?

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-19-2006, 12:27 AM
Yeah it does. I stopped partying with some folks from work when I first got up here because there was more white stuff at the parties than the North Pole.

I don't get how Dallas County is dry when we're surrounded by druggies. :wtf

fraga
02-19-2006, 12:31 AM
So what would you all recommend I pick up for my second trip...

baseline bum
02-19-2006, 12:37 AM

Patron is seriously overrated. Don Julio and Herradurra are better tequilas IMO, for similar prices.

baseline bum
02-19-2006, 12:38 AM
In my cupboard right now: Patron Silver (well, in the fridge actually), Grey Goose, Bacardi Anejo (if y'all like rum go pick some of this stuff up, it's way smoother than Bacardi gold or silver), Amaretto, Smirnoff Red label, and Crown.

Gotta have the Smirnoff for mixing, but GG straight is good stuff.

Tequila cold?!?!? :throwupsp

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-19-2006, 12:46 AM
Patron tastes good chilled.

fraga - start working on my list :lol

midgetonadonkey
02-19-2006, 01:19 AM
Where's the Tequila?

That's what I'm saying. I would at least have one bottle of Patron in there.

midgetonadonkey
02-19-2006, 01:20 AM
Tequila cold?!?!? :throwupsp

Fucking aye that shit is better after a few hours in the freezer.

midgetonadonkey
02-19-2006, 01:22 AM
With a hundred bucks, I would've bought a couple of cases of OE 40's. But that's just me.

Old School Chic
02-19-2006, 01:30 AM
Patron tastes good chilled.

fraga - start working on my list :lol

Party @ AHF's :elephant

baseline bum
02-19-2006, 01:38 AM
To each his own, but to me cooling tequila ruins it. Vodka and Jagrmeister are undrinkable to me unless they're colder than ice, but when they are I like them.

midgetonadonkey
02-19-2006, 02:05 AM
To each his own, but to me cooling tequila ruins it. Vodka and Jagrmeister are undrinkable to me unless they're colder than ice, but when they are I like them.

So you would rather drink tequila warm?

midgetonadonkey
02-19-2006, 02:07 AM
Honestly at first, I was afraid of coming into this thread because I thought it was some sort of intervention thread.

KEDA
02-19-2006, 02:10 AM
Armadale Vodka for the money is probably one of the best Vodkas I have ever had. MUCH better than either Grey Goose or Belvedere.

And never forget the CROWN!!!

Samr
02-19-2006, 02:21 AM
Smirnoff Vanilla and coke. About $20 in all. Goes down smooth and will get you where you need to be. I know, because I am currently posting under the influence of such.

As for the Crown Royal, if you can, go for the Crown Special. It's about $10 bucks more, but it is worth every penny. It is one of the few times where you will really taste a difference in the upgrade. I'm not knocking on regular Crown, because it is great, but Crown Special is one of those things where you really get your money's worth.

Ciroc vodka is the best I've had, for my money, and again it is something you should drink straight. It's distilled from grapes and, while I cannot taste the grape derivation, I assume this adds to the flavor. Drinking it any way but straight is biblically concidered a sin. XO vodka comes in at a close second, but the price isn't worth it beyond the initial experience. Still good though. And it makes you feel sophistocated.

As for the hypnotique, mix it with a good congac and you have the "Incredible Hulk." The drink comes out green, hence the name, and it will make you grow a pussy in the process. It tastes like estrogen.

Old School Chic
02-19-2006, 09:09 AM
Armadale Vodka for the money is probably one of the best Vodkas I have ever had. MUCH better than either Grey Goose or Belvedere.

And never forget the CROWN!!!

:elephant :elephant :elephant
http://www.lcbopinion.com/images/Oldimages/crownroy.jpg

fraga
02-19-2006, 12:07 PM
Smirnoff Vanilla and coke. About $20 in all. Goes down smooth and will get you where you need to be. I know, because I am currently posting under the influence of such.

As for the Crown Royal, if you can, go for the Crown Special. It's about $10 bucks more, but it is worth every penny. It is one of the few times where you will really taste a difference in the upgrade. I'm not knocking on regular Crown, because it is great, but Crown Special is one of those things where you really get your money's worth.

Ciroc vodka is the best I've had, for my money, and again it is something you should drink straight. It's distilled from grapes and, while I cannot taste the grape derivation, I assume this adds to the flavor. Drinking it any way but straight is biblically concidered a sin. XO vodka comes in at a close second, but the price isn't worth it beyond the initial experience. Still good though. And it makes you feel sophistocated.

As for the hypnotique, mix it with a good congac and you have the "Incredible Hulk." The drink comes out green, hence the name, and it will make you grow a pussy in the process. It tastes like estrogen.
Now that's what I'm talking about...very informative...thanks...

lilmads
02-19-2006, 01:42 PM
I hate Hypnotiq...
Crown Royal goes great with Apple Pucker and Cranberry Juice... It's called Washington Apple I think... Yum:)

lilmads
02-19-2006, 01:43 PM
And just to let you know.. Alcohol's mad cheap in the Caribbean because it's Duty Free...
So like a bottole of Absolut's like 5 bucks... Bacardi's nothing more than 10... Neither is Crown Royal... Hypnotiq's about 12 or so...
Mad Cheap Alkie:)

Samr
02-19-2006, 02:12 PM
I will be in the Virgin Islands during spring break (various islands-- chartered a boat). I cannot wait for various reasons.

ZStomp
02-19-2006, 02:17 PM
My name is ZStomp and I'm not an alcoholic.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-19-2006, 02:24 PM
I'm going to Belize in May. My luggage is going to be about 4 bottles heavier coming back :lol

Sense
02-19-2006, 02:54 PM
http://image.www.rakuten.co.jp/kawachi/img1016899234.jpeg

Just had some of this last night.....

:tu :tu

SpursWoman
02-19-2006, 02:57 PM
Smirnoff Vanilla and coke.

I'm a vodka girl, and I hadn't thought about this one yet ... my favorite is Smirnoff Orange Citrus with cranberry juice and lime.

Awesome stuff ... I'm going to have to get me the vanilla, though ... :tu

Sense
02-19-2006, 02:59 PM
I also like the "bouhkana?"

I really need to get a spell check on that one... anyone?

Vashner
02-19-2006, 03:06 PM
I like Bulleit ..
http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/bulleit-bourbon.jpg

SequSpur
02-19-2006, 03:41 PM
You coulda got that shit on base or Costco for like 75 bucks.

You got jewed.

hussker
02-19-2006, 03:52 PM
You did a great job, but you left one out!!! tsk tsk

http://www.antiquebottles.com/rl/whiskey/OldNickTall.jpg

lilmads
02-19-2006, 04:10 PM
I will be in the Virgin Islands during spring break (various islands-- chartered a boat). I cannot wait for various reasons.

What islands are you visiting?:)

Samr
02-19-2006, 04:35 PM
What islands are you visiting?

Well we're renting a condo on St. John's (forget resort's name) for some of our family to stay in, and in a sense it will remain our home base, but our itinerary will be made up on the fly. Chartering a 48 ft +/- powerboat and without a doubt will hit up Jost Van Dyke (Sydney's has the best lobster by far), but other than that just whatever anchorages we feel like. We've sailed around down there a few times, but this will be our first time on a powerboat. Catamarans are fun. :)

baseline bum
02-19-2006, 04:55 PM
Ciroc vodka is the best I've had, for my money, and again it is something you should drink straight. It's distilled from grapes and, while I cannot taste the grape derivation, I assume this adds to the flavor.

Of course you can't taste the grapes. Vodka is distilled until it's 96% alcohol (as far as you can go, because any water in the air reacts with it to form the other 4%), so it has no flavor except that of pure ethanol. Then they pour water into it to get it to 80 proof. So with all those expensive vodkas you're really paying for the water, the bottle, and the name. It's why you see so many more vodkas with cool bottles, names, and such, because there's no other way to seperate them. I sincerely doubt anyone here could taste the difference between unflavored Absolut, Smirnoff, Grey Goose, Ketel-One, Stoli, etc.

hussker
02-19-2006, 05:00 PM
Of course you can't taste the grapes. Vodka is distilled until it's 96% alcohol (as far as you can go, because any water in the air reacts with it to form the other 4%), so it has no flavor except that of pure ethanol. Then they pour water into it to get it to 80 proof. So with all those expensive vodkas you're really paying for the water, the bottle, and the name. It's why you see so many more vodkas with cool bottles, names, and such, because there's no other way to seperate them. I sincerely doubt anyone here could taste the difference between unflavored Absolut, Smirnoff, Grey Goose, Ketel-One, Stoli, etc.

Good POINT Popov = Smirnoff. Go to the liquor stores and check the backs of the bottles for the company address (Worked in a Liquor store in Olmos Park MANY yrs ago)

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-19-2006, 05:02 PM
I don't want to sound like a braggart when it comes to my "party" lifestyle. . . but has anyone ever tried a "Roy Rogers"?

Badass drink. I always get lots of looks from the ladies when I order one of those bad boys.

Chicks dig dudes with a straight-up sense of style like myself. If you're ever in a crowded club just push your way up to the bar and order one of those in a confident, commanding voice and just check out the looks you get!

hussker
02-19-2006, 05:09 PM
I don't want to sound like a braggart when it comes to my "party" lifestyle. . . but has anyone ever tried a "Roy Rogers"?

Badass drink. I always get lots of looks from the ladies when I order one of those bad boys.

Chicks dig dudes with a straight-up sense of style like myself. If you're ever in a crowded club just push your way up to the bar and order one of those in a confident, commanding voice and just check out the looks you get!

:lol

Kori Ellis
02-19-2006, 05:11 PM
I sincerely doubt anyone here could taste the difference between unflavored Absolut, Smirnoff, Grey Goose, Ketel-One, Stoli, etc.

I can.

To me, Absolut, Smirnoff and Popov taste exactly the same. But there's other vodkas like Stolis that taste much different. There's much less "bite" to them and they are much smoother. I can drink Stoli's just in an iced glass without any problem. If I try that with Absolut, it's nasty.

So, why is that?

hussker
02-19-2006, 05:16 PM
I can.

To me, Absolut, Smirnoff and Popov taste exactly the same. But there's other vodkas like Stolis that taste much different. There's much less "bite" to them and they are much smoother. I can drink Stoli's just in an iced glass without any problem. If I try that with Absolut, it's nasty.

So, why is that?

1) Depends on the grain used
2) the number of congeners in the distillate

Samr
02-19-2006, 05:21 PM
Anyone ever tried that thing with the Britta filter? My understanding is that what makes the biggest difference is the quality of the water used to dillute the vodka, and running it through a Britta filter would have the same effect.

As for taste differences, I can taste a difference between Ciroc and, say, Heaven's Hill. Ciroc just taste smoother. It's something you can drink straight. However, it is a complete waste of money if you mix it because it tastes the same. That's something you would do with Heaven's Hill. But as far as I am concerned, there is not really a difference between Stoli, Goose, Popov, etc. Just the name and the bottle.

Kori Ellis
02-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Anyone ever tried that thing with the Britta filter? My understanding is that what makes the biggest difference is the quality of the water used to dillute the vodka, and running it through a Britta filter would have the same effect.

As for taste differences, I can taste a difference between Ciroc and, say, Heaven's Hill. Ciroc just taste smoother. It's something you can drink straight. However, it is a complete waste of money if you mix it because it tastes the same. That's something you would do with Heaven's Hill. But as far as I am concerned, there is not really a difference between Stoli, Goose, Ketel One, etc. Just the name and the bottle.

You know too much for being underage.

Samr
02-19-2006, 05:24 PM
:lol I know too much about too many things. I get too damn curious and want to know, and try more. Discussions like this are fun, and interesting to me in an intellectual sense, regardless of what my driver's license says.

Kori Ellis
02-19-2006, 05:25 PM
I like Bulleit ..
http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/bulleit-bourbon.jpg

I think that I have a opened bottle of that in my freezer from last season's playoffs.

Shelly
02-19-2006, 05:29 PM

Roy Rogers, my ass. You know you're really drinking Shriley Temples.

Talk about denial...

SpursWoman
02-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Absolut tastes stronger and more bitter to me than other vodkas for some reason...

*shrugs*

RashoFan
02-19-2006, 05:53 PM
Here is what I like....but in regards to this whiskey, I am biased...
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/RashoFan/Buchanans.png
*hint: this is my last name...:D
God Bless my alcholic ancestors....:lol

baseline bum
02-19-2006, 06:13 PM
I can.

So, why is that?

I can't taste any difference at all unless I'm comparing glass-bottle vodkas vs plastic-bottle. I'd be very surprised if anyone could taste the difference in a blind taste-test.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-19-2006, 06:49 PM
I can taste a difference between each of Absolut, Smirnoff, and Grey Goose.

chode_regulator
02-19-2006, 06:56 PM
That looks about right, but Hypnotiq is fucking lame. Points off. And two bottles of rum? Diversify :lol
hwat are the two rums?
and that is not a great deal but a little cheaper than normal.

Sense
02-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Here is what I like....but in regards to this whiskey, I am biased...
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/RashoFan/Buchanans.png
*hint: this is my last name...:D
God Bless my alcholic ancestors....:lol

TY...

I was kind of close, I love this beverage aswell.

Samr
02-19-2006, 07:06 PM
Don't you love the way marketing works? Be it alcohol, electronic gadgets, cars, shoes, or really any consumer product for that matter. You put this decent product in a shinny package, get all these "cool and hip" actors to make your product look desirably in commercials, and then the last thing you do is mark up the price for validity.

We are buying it for a reason, with an intended function, and these bullshit smoke and mirrors, while they may look cool, do affect my enjoyment of said product. Idiots are by far the largest demographic in this country, and they are messing it up for the rest of us. Damnit!

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-19-2006, 07:15 PM
Roy Rogers, my ass. You know you're really drinking Shriley Temples.

Talk about denial...

SH-owned. . .again!!! I can't get anything past you!!

Umbrellas. . . you can't go wrong with a drink that has one of those tiny umbrellas in it.

Old School Chic
02-19-2006, 07:22 PM
I can taste a difference between each of Absolut, Smirnoff, and Grey Goose.

I knew you were a bartender :lol

RashoFan
02-19-2006, 07:24 PM

That is how you would say it (phonitically at least) IN SPANISH....I guess you can latinize anything including Scottish names....:lol

baseline bum
02-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Don't you love the way marketing works? Be it alcohol, electronic gadgets, cars, shoes, or really any consumer product for that matter. You put this decent product in a shinny package, get all these "cool and hip" actors to make your product look desirably in commercials, and then the last thing you do is mark up the price for validity.

We are buying it for a reason, with an intended function, and these bullshit smoke and mirrors, while they may look cool, do affect my enjoyment of said product. Idiots are by far the largest demographic in this country, and they are messing it up for the rest of us. Damnit!

LOL... I wonder how much Smirnoff paid to have James Bond order vodka martinis. :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-19-2006, 07:41 PM
I knew you were a bartender

I guess I just appreciate the finer things in life. I can drink Grey Goose on the rocks, no problem. It goes down smooth.

Can't say the same about Smirnoff and Absolut - those are 'mixing' liquors all the way.

Old School Chic
02-20-2006, 12:13 AM

I guess I just appreciate the finer things in life. I can drink Grey Goose on the rocks, no problem. It goes down smooth.

Can't say the same about Smirnoff and Absolut - those are 'mixing' liquors all the way.

I'll PM you next time I have a party ;)

BigZak
02-20-2006, 12:47 AM
What are some of the worst mixed drinks y'all ever came up with?

that's probobaly gonna be my personal bottle of bacardi 151 with a 32oz fruitpunch gatorade.

nice and toasty after that and you have all your electrolites! :elephant

Sense
02-20-2006, 01:36 AM
That is how you would say it (phonitically at least) IN SPANISH....I guess you can latinize anything including Scottish names....:lol

:rolleyes

I'm guilty.

RashoFan
02-20-2006, 02:18 AM
:rolleyes

I'm guilty.
You are not alone...half of my relatives pronounce it that way to....They are in Monterrey,N L,Mexico :hat