PDA

View Full Version : Six Flags Fiesta Texas

spurs_2108
02-19-2006, 10:38 PM
Well the 2006 season opens March 11. This year, the Water Park Is getting a revamp.

Here are some new rides.

The Whirlpool ride uses centrifugal force to swirl riders in a two-person tube around a 40-foot-diameter bowl before a drop through a corkscrew chute.

http://sfftnet.com/sources/images/sf-armadillobeach1.jpg

The Big Bender drops 50 feet through a series of dips, tunnels and twists passing in and out of darkness.

And the Hill Country Racer is a six-lane speed slide for races down a straightaway series of dips.

http://sfftnet.com/sources/images/sf-armadillobeach2.jpg

For children, Fiesta Texas will roll out Splashwater Springs, featuring a pirate ship, a beached-boat slide and water-squirting palm trees. The play elements of the area for small children will be manufactured by NBGS International, the New Braunfels-based sister company of Schlitterbahn Waterparks.

Also the water park name is going to change.

Why don't you come over to http://sfftnet.com/ and discuss everything about the park.

http://sfftnet.com/ is the complete online resource to six flags fiesta texas.

Don't forgot to join the message boards.

Zombie
02-19-2006, 10:43 PM
I'll go again when they get a new Roller Coaster!

ChumpDumper
02-19-2006, 10:48 PM
http://sfftnet.com/sources/images/sf-armadillobeach1.jpg
Pictured at right: "The Colonator"

IceColdBrewski
02-19-2006, 11:14 PM
I think I'll stick with the SeaWorld season pass.

spurs_2108
02-19-2006, 11:19 PM
http://sfftnet.com/forums/ check out the message board.

CharlieMac
02-19-2006, 11:20 PM
Season passes are underrated.

T Park
02-20-2006, 12:42 AM
Damn.

Dunno how anyone goes out to either park in the summer.

I hate being on a damn park in August in Sacramento when its high 90s every day.

Let alone in SA when its like that from May through October.

TOP-CHERRY
02-20-2006, 01:21 AM
Boomerang!!!!!

RashoFan
02-20-2006, 02:21 AM
I guess I picked a good year to take a break from working at First Aid at Six Flags...bumps, people passing out while waiting in line, those sorta things...

JoeChalupa
02-20-2006, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the link. We got our season passes for Fiesta Texas.
Are they going to have a day for season ticket holders to get their passes like they did last year. It was great.

Well, duh, I guess I'll check out the links.

Season passes rock!

ObiwanGinobili
02-20-2006, 08:36 AM
Now that Astroworld is going.... Six Flags is dead to me. DEAD.

JoeChalupa
02-20-2006, 08:42 AM
We'll also hit Six Flags in Dallas again this year.

We never had to wait in line last year but we hit it early before the crowds get there. But it is more for our kids than for us anyways.
We love the shows too.

SpursWoman
02-20-2006, 09:56 AM
Season passes rock!

We get them every year ... that way we can get there early in the morning and leave about noon or 1:00pm before it starts getting waaaaay too hot and crowded. And not feel like we didn't get our money's worth for not staying all day. Or sometimes we'll go about 4 or 5 and stay for the fireworks. Whichever...but rarely stay the whole day, it's too expensive.

Our passes are very well used. :tu

KEDA
02-20-2006, 10:13 AM
I hate theme parks

JoeChalupa
02-20-2006, 10:35 AM
We get them every year ... that way we can get there early in the morning and leave about noon or 1:00pm before it starts getting waaaaay too hot and crowded. And not feel like we didn't get our money's worth for not staying all day. Or sometimes we'll go about 4 or 5 and stay for the fireworks. Whichever...but rarely stay the whole day, it's too expensive.

Our passes are very well used. :tu

:lol That's what we do. Go early and hit the rides or the swimming are then watch shows and leave or we get there later in the evening to chill and watch the fireworks.

And yeah, we take our lunch and "tailgate" with the sammiches to save some cash.

SpursWoman
02-20-2006, 10:39 AM
And yeah, we take our lunch and "tailgate" with the sammiches to save some cash.

Also, I splurge the first time we go and buy those drink bottles ... ice water refills are free all season. ;) :lol

CharlieMac
02-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Also, I splurge the first time we go and buy those drink bottles ... ice water refills are free all season. ;) :lol

Definitely worth it. Especially with those kick ass coupons you get at the start of the season.

Just going to the water park on a 100 degree August day around 5 o'clock 2 or 3 times is already worth it.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-20-2006, 11:27 AM
I guess I picked a good year to take a break from working at First Aid at Six Flags...bumps, people passing out while waiting in line, those sorta things...

I tell ya one thing. I don't miss working there.

Tony Soprano
02-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Damn.

Dunno how anyone goes out to either park in the summer.

I hate being on a damn park in August in Sacramento when its high 90s every day.

Let alone in SA when its like that from May through October.

Maybe yous don't like goin cuz you don't fit on the rides. Or maybe you are a huge park yourself, TPARK Amusements. Eva think of dat? Someone take this guy away before I send him ta swim wit the fishes.
All due respect.

SpursWoman
02-20-2006, 11:44 AM
I would guess he doesn't like them because he gets enough of it at work. :fro

Mixability
02-20-2006, 12:24 PM
Maybe yous don't like goin cuz you don't fit on the rides.

Makes me picture that Simpsons episode when Homer gets stuck in the water slide.

:lmao

JoeChalupa
02-20-2006, 01:20 PM

Oh yeah..we always get those too for the refills and I love those coupon books we get too.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:40 PM
I hate when parent's leave their kids in the water with dirty diapers. Last time i went to Fiesta Texas, the wave pool had to be shut down, because some dumb ass let his kid leave a floater.

TOP-CHERRY
02-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Superman!!!!

RashoFan
02-21-2006, 02:22 AM
I tell ya one thing. I don't miss working there.
Didn't know that you had worked there...I was there for 6 seasons...and I never had to treat you? Damn!!!! ....:D

Silver21_Black20
02-21-2006, 02:25 AM
Superman!!!!

:tu

RashoFan
02-21-2006, 02:27 AM
I hate when parent's leave their kids in the water with dirty diapers. Last time i went to Fiesta Texas, the wave pool had to be shut down, because some dumb ass let his kid leave a floater.
Ugh I hate those brown trouts.... :lol

Silver21_Black20
02-21-2006, 02:28 AM
Ugh I hate those brown trouts.... :lol

:lmao