PDA

View Full Version : Car accident question?

usckk
02-20-2006, 12:35 PM
I was walking out of Best Buy the other day and just happened to see a guy open his door really hard and hit my brand new car. Although the damage wasn't that bad (a litte dent and a scratch), I was pissed that a person was so careless. However, if this person would of apologized right away, i probabaly would jsut let it go. But this person ended up being an ass, when i got there I said "Hey, you just hit my car" and the guy stated "So, its just a god damn parkign lot, it happends all the time. We hit each other"

Because of that, I got even pissed and told him to give me his personal info and i called the police to record the accident like other accidents. After giving me his work card, he left in his car, even though I tried to tell him not to. Then the police came and recorded the accident.

My question is it okay to just leave before the police comes with this type of accident? Also did i do the right things?

usckk
02-20-2006, 12:39 PM
And seriously, what will yall do?

midgetonadonkey
02-20-2006, 12:41 PM
I would've kicked his windshield in and then kicked his fucking ass.

Samr
02-20-2006, 12:42 PM
Don't let the guy know you saw it happen. When he leaves, slam your door into his and piss in his gas tank.

Fair is fair.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 12:44 PM
Don't let the guy know you saw it happen. When he leaves, slam your door into his and piss in his gas tank.

Fair is fair.

No, it's sugar in the gas tank..........

and put a banana in his tailpipe. :fro

:lol

Mixability
02-20-2006, 12:44 PM
I was walking out of Best Buy the other day and just happened to see a guy open his door really hard and hit my brand new car. Although the damage wasn't that bad (a litte dent and a scratch), I was pissed that a person was so careless. However, if this person would of apologized right away, i probabaly would jsut let it go. But this person ended up being an ass, when i got there I said "Hey, you just hit my car" and the guy stated "So, its just a god damn parkign lot, it happends all the time. We hit each other"

Because of that, I got even pissed and told him to give me his personal info and i called the police to record the accident like other accidents. After giving me his work card, he left in his car, even though I tried to tell him not to. Then the police came and recorded the accident.

My question is it okay to just leave before the police comes with this type of accident? Also did i do the right things?

How much of his info did you get?

midgetonadonkey
02-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Fair is fair.

http://www.impawards.com/1985/posters/legend_of_billie_jean.jpg

Fair is Fair! We didn't start this! We didn't mean for this to happen! But we're not giving up until you pay! FAIR IS FAIR!

101A
02-20-2006, 12:45 PM
It's a car, gonna get plenty of dings where you DON'T see the jerk that did it....IMO just drop it; you've already taken a few days off your heart by stressing about a damned door ding for a couple of days. There are plenty of REAL things to get worked up over; don't waste your's and the police's time on your new car getting a little scratch, for Christ's sake!

Call the guy, apologize for getting so upset, he'll then probably apologize his own self and offer to pay for the scratch; Don't take him up on it, and you'll feel fine.

ZStomp
02-20-2006, 12:46 PM
It's not an accident though.

Is he liable? Sure. But you won't get anything. It'll cost you more to take him to court. So he didn't break any laws (or is any trouble) for leaving before the police got there.

Sorry.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 12:50 PM
It's a car, gonna get plenty of dings where you DON'T see the jerk that did it....IMO just drop it; you've already taken a few days off your heart by stressing about a damned door ding for a couple of days. There are plenty of REAL things to get worked up over; don't waste your's and the police's time on your new car getting a little scratch, for Christ's sake!

Call the guy, apologize for getting so upset, he'll then probably apologize his own self and offer to pay for the scratch; Don't take him up on it, and you'll feel fine.

He would've dropped it, if not for the moron being an ass about it.

If you have his info, make a late night trip with brick in hand, he'll realize in the morning that Karmas a Bitch, and you're that Bitch's boyfriend!

usckk
02-20-2006, 12:52 PM
Yeah, that's what the cop said. He said it wasn't an accident.

I got his number and name (answering the previous question)

The guy offered to pay, but who knows. .he might back out of it.

Also, it wasn't the dent that pissed me off. It was his attitude about the whole thing.

usckk
02-20-2006, 12:53 PM
He didn't even apoligize!

midgetonadonkey
02-20-2006, 12:53 PM

If you have his info, make a late night trip with brick in hand, he'll realize in the morning that Karmas a Bitch, and you're that Bitch's boyfriend!

:tu I agree. Teach the bastard a lesson.

ZStomp
02-20-2006, 12:54 PM

Also, it wasn't the dent that pissed me off. It was his attitude about the whole thing.

Yea. It's a civil matter not criminal. Sorry. Police can't do anything.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 12:55 PM

You only got his name and number? Have you tried contacting him? If you have his license plate number, I can get you his home address. :fro

Earl Hickey
02-20-2006, 12:56 PM

Did you say Karma??

Mixability
02-20-2006, 12:56 PM
Police can't do anything.

Do they ever? :angel

ZStomp
02-20-2006, 12:57 PM
Do they ever? :angel

Yes. They do.

usckk
02-20-2006, 12:59 PM
Yeah, all the cop did was have proof that he said he will pay up the damage.

First of all, i'm more pissed about the dude's attitude about it than the about the damage. If the guy apologized, i would of happily let it go because I know accidents always happen. But the guy didn't want to give up any info at first. He only gave it up until I called the cops. But all he gave me was his work card. I had to memorize his plate number myself. Also, he didn't offer me his insurance info.

usckk
02-20-2006, 01:00 PM
haha, thanks dayno.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Yeah, all the cop did was have proof that he said he will pay up the damage.

First of all, i'm more pissed about the dude's attitude about it than the about the damage. If the guy apologized, i would of happily let it go because I know accidents always happen. But the guy didn't want to give up any info at first. He only gave it up until I called the cops. But all he gave me was his work card. I had to memorize his plate number myself. Also, he didn't offer me his insurance info.

Don't hold your breath on getting paid for it. If you haven't tried the #, its probably fake. What kind of car was he driving? What's his plate #? I want to know this morons name.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Yes. They do.

No offense, but I've had nothing but bad experiences with SAPD.

usckk
02-20-2006, 01:06 PM
Well, he gave me his work card (which includes his name and work number). Appparently, he's some president of a construction company and thinks he's a bigshot. He was driving a Lexus. I do not have the info or plate number with me now though. I gave it to my parents to handle the situation. But thanks though!

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:07 PM
Well, he gave me his work card (which includes his name and work number). Appparently, he's some president of a construction company and thinks he's a bigshot. He was driving a Lexus. I do not have the info or plate number with me now though. I gave it to my parents to handle the situation. But thanks though!

What were you driving?

usckk
02-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Yeah, Me too Dayno. The cops suck. They have very biased.

usckk
02-20-2006, 01:08 PM
2005 Mazda Tribute.

usckk
02-20-2006, 01:09 PM
I got the best package for the car, so it was worth around 27,000.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:09 PM
2005 Mazda Tribute.

Maybe if you were driving a Lexus, then maybe the cops would've been more helpful.

Sad, but true.

usckk
02-20-2006, 01:10 PM
I agree!

ZStomp
02-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Maybe if you were driving a Lexus, then maybe the cops would've been more helpful.

Sad, but true.

Uhh. No. Sorry. You would have gotten the same response. Sorry you don't like cops.

Trainwreck2100

It's not their fault you're not white.

ZStomp
I agree!

I don't.

usckk
I'm not white either too! Its true. Many cops are racist.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:12 PM
I agree!

Based on my experience, if you're Mexican, never own a vehicle worth more than $40,000, you'll get stopped so often, you'll start to believe you DID steal it.

:depressed

usckk
What's the deal ZStomp? Why are you sticking up for the cops?

ZStomp

I haven't. I've had both. And I'm hispanic.

Trainwreck2100
I don't.

Yeah, but usckk ain't from here so he don't knoe 'bout SAPD

Mixability
It's not their fault you're not white.

point taken.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:13 PM

He's one.

Johnny_Blaze_47
I agree.

Signed,

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/mgm/wicker_park/eva_longoria/wickpreg.jpg

Mixability
I haven't. I've had both. And I'm hispanic.

Buy a lotto ticket.

usckk
I'm from Northeast TN which is very redneck. Trust me they are as racist.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:14 PM
I agree.

Signed,

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/mgm/wicker_park/eva_longoria/wickpreg.jpg

:lmao

I have a "I BRAKE FOR MEXICAN BIKE COPS" bumper sticker!

ZStomp
No reason.

No reason at all.

Continue with your conversation.

usckk
Well, i'm not saying all cops aren't fair. I'm just saying some of them are.

Johnny_Blaze_47
I don't fault anybody for their own personal experiences, but most of the cops I've ever met have been cool.

You know whose fault this REALLY is?

http://www.albanyevents.org/img/general/best-buy-web.jpg

Trainwreck2100
02-20-2006, 01:17 PM
I don't fault anybody for their own personal experiences, but most of the cops I've ever met have been cool.

Well that's cause you're Asian, they don't want to be Karate chopped.

usckk
02-20-2006, 01:17 PM
haha, I'm Asian.

ZStomp
02-20-2006, 01:18 PM
Well, i'm not saying all cops aren't fair. I'm just saying some of them are.

I totally agree. You have bad cops, and you have bad 'everthing". Bad lawyers, bad judges, bad doctors, bad posters :lol ..etc.etc.

usckk
02-20-2006, 01:19 PM
Yep. The world isn't perfect :(

Trainwreck2100
02-20-2006, 01:20 PM
haha, I'm Asian.

Yeah but you play tennis, hardcore asians don't play tennis. The cops know this.

usckk
02-20-2006, 01:21 PM
hahaha^ So i'm not asian if i play tennis?

Trainwreck2100
02-20-2006, 01:22 PM
hahaha^ So i'm not asian if i play tennis?

You're not hardcore asians, hardcore asians do crazy things, things like write for newspapers.

usckk
02-20-2006, 01:23 PM
hahaha. Why?

usckk
02-20-2006, 01:23 PM
P.S.how many Asians are there in this forum? I'm curious.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:26 PM
my experiences:

My boss had me take his Corvette to the dealer for maintenance. I was stopped 2 times on the way. I was driving the speed limit, seriously. From downtown to Domingo Vara isn't a long way, but I guess I looked suspicious? :rolleyes The 1st time, he let me go on my way after being told the circumstances. The 2nd time, I was told to get out of the car while he searched the vehicle. For what, I don't know. I was told my vehicle looked "suspicious". :rolleyes

I was ticketed for having a clear license plate cover on my jeep a few years back. I mentioned to the officer that it wasn't a "radar deflector" or one of those dark covers that obscures the license. I even showed him another vehicle next to mine, an older Volvo, that didn't even have a front license plate at all. He obliged by adding a DTP to my ticket for my loud stereo as well. :pctoss

Another occassion, a suspect that police were after had run into my Grandfathers house. My Grandfather did not know the suspect, nor did anyone in the house. The dumbass guy had just ran into the first house that had its door open basically. My Grandfather is 80+, he was outside cleaning his car. He didn't see the guy go in the house. Did that stop the cops from handcuffing my Grandfather and yelling at him, for him to tell them where "the suspect" was? Nope, morons.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:27 PM
I totally agree. You have bad cops, and you have bad 'everthing". Bad lawyers, bad judges, bad doctors, bad posters :lol ..etc.etc.

i guess i've just had bad luck then.

usckk
02-20-2006, 01:27 PM
wow^

ZStomp
02-20-2006, 01:30 PM
my experiences:

My boss had me take his Corvette to the dealer for maintenance. I was stopped 2 times on the way. I was driving the speed limit, seriously. From downtown to Domingo Vara isn't a long way, but I guess I looked suspicious? :rolleyes The 1st time, he let me go on my way after being told the circumstances. The 2nd time, I was told to get out of the car while he searched the vehicle. For what, I don't know. I was told my vehicle looked "suspicious". :rolleyes

I was ticketed for having a clear license plate cover on my jeep a few years back. I mentioned to the officer that it wasn't a "radar deflector" or one of those dark covers that obscures the license. I even showed him another vehicle next to mine, an older Volvo, that didn't even have a front license plate at all. He obliged by adding a DTP to my ticket for my loud stereo as well. :pctoss

Another occassion, a suspect that police were after had run into my Grandfathers house. My Grandfather did not know the suspect, nor did anyone in the house. The dumbass guy had just ran into the first house that had its door open basically. My Grandfather is 80+, he was outside cleaning his car. He didn't see the guy go in the house. Did that stop the cops from handcuffing my Grandfather and yelling at him, for him to tell them where "the suspect" was? Nope, morons.

Sorry about that. As for the Corvetter story- that sux. But the other one..you have to remember man, everything is happening so fast. In this job, you have to assume the worst and prepare for the worst. How did they know your Grandfather was not hiding the guy. Safety first. You can always take handcuffs off but you can't take back a fired shot (or beating/fight/assault). It might be uncomfortable for some people but its not like Cops are working at the library. It's a different kind of job and because you don't work on the other side (and understand it)- this will be last msg in here.

You all have a good day. :)

Trainwreck2100
02-20-2006, 01:33 PM
P.S.how many Asians are there in this forum? I'm curious.

I think NZ Hayden is Asian

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:38 PM
Sorry about that. As for the Corvetter story- that sux. But the other one..you have to remember man, everything is happening so fast. How did they know your Grandfather was not hiding the guy. Safety first. You can always take handcuffs off but you can't take back a fired shot (or beating/fight/assault). It might be uncomfortable for some people but its not like Cops are working at the library. It's a different kind of job and because you don't work on the other side (and understand it)- this will be last msg in here.

You all have a good day. :)

There were 3 different officers after the suspect. Why couldn't one stay with my Grandfather without having to handcuff him to find out if he was involved. Handcuffing and pushing him against a soaking wet car was justified?!?! :rolleyes Hmmm, I wonder if the cops offered to pay for his broken glasses? We're still waiting on THAT check! :lol You'd think cops were trained to be aware of everything in their surroundings? I'd think they'd be able to notice my Grandfather's "Disabled American Veteran" Flag on the lawn along with his "Purple Heart" cap. If anyone would hide a suspect, it'd be a World War 2 vet! :pctoss

ZStomp
02-20-2006, 01:40 PM
There were 3 different officers after the suspect. Why couldn't one stay with my Grandfather without having to handcuff him to find out if he was involved. Handcuffing and pushing him against a soaking wet car was justified?!?! :rolleyes Hmmm, I wonder if the cops offered to pay for his broken glasses? We're still waiting on THAT check! :lol You'd think cops were trained to be aware of everything in their surroundings? I'd think they'd be able to notice my Grandfather's "Disabled American Veteran" Flag on the lawn along with his "Purple Heart" cap. If anyone would hide a suspect, it'd be a World War 2 vet! :pctoss

Rigght...cuz good people don't do bad things. :lmao

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:41 PM

I mentioned that just because maybe they'd notice he was disabled and been a little more careful.

Did innocent until proven guilty only apply to some people?

FRITO BANDITO
02-20-2006, 01:43 PM
My friend, You MUST hire a bandito to seek revenge on him and his family.........

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:52 PM

I like your ignoring the part of the cops slamming him on a soapy hood hard enough to break his glasses. But according to you, it was necessary, since they didn't know if he was involved. :rolleyes

Trainwreck2100
02-20-2006, 01:52 PM
T I'd think they'd be able to notice my Grandfather's "Disabled American Veteran" Flag on the lawn along with his "Purple Heart" cap. If anyone would hide a suspect, it'd be a World War 2 vet! :pctoss

In the cops defense, both of these can be found at any flea market.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 01:53 PM
In the cops defense, both of these can be found at any flea market.

true, but then i'd be getting slammed on the hood of my car. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
02-20-2006, 02:44 PM

bottom line:
1.)any accident with damage over 500 dollars has to be repoted, it's the law.
2.)if you have a dent that will need to be repaired thus causing the entire door to be re-painted and the rocker blended... you automatically have over $500 dollars right there. paint ain't cheap & neither is labor.

you did the right thing.

ObiwanGinobili
02-20-2006, 02:56 PM
I think NZ Hayden is Asian

NZHottness is 1/2 Pacific Islander.
He's in NEw Zealand. :smokin

hussker
02-20-2006, 03:12 PM
And seriously, what will yall do?

My Grandmother (76 at the time and now talking with Curt Gowdy), wlked out of the grocery store with two sacks of groceries and I had the other two sacks. Some college jid opened his door right onto her car just as we got near the car. She Slammed the sacks of groceries down on the guy's hood and let him have it. Grandma Hussker had a ruthless stream of verbal smack sans profanity.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 03:18 PM
My Grandmother (76 at the time and now talking with Curt Gowdy), wlked out of the grocery store with two sacks of groceries and I had the other two sacks. Some college jid opened his door right onto her car just as we got near the car. She Slammed the sacks of groceries down on the guy's hood and let him have it. Grandma Hussker had a ruthless stream of verbal smack sans profanity.

she's lucky she didn't get slammed on the hood in addition to getting 4 warning shots in her back, right Z? :lol

hussker
02-20-2006, 03:21 PM
she's lucky she didn't get slammed on the hood in addition to getting 4 warning shots in her back, right Z? :lol

Nah...didn't happen in the 70's where I grew up, unlike your 'hood.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 03:36 PM
Nah...didn't happen in the 70's where I grew up, unlike your 'hood.

not if you're white. :angel

IceColdBrewski
02-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Anytime I've ever owned a car that I cared about, I parked way in the back of the parking lot where no other cars were around, and took up at least 2 spaces just to be sure. If you park between other cars like everyone else, you're just begging for some slob (or usually some female who's too busy yackin on her cell phone to pay attention to what she's doing) to come and dank your shit up.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 03:52 PM
Anytime I've ever owned a car that I cared about, I parked way in the back of the parking lot where no other cars were around, and took up at least 2 spaces just to be sure. If you park between other cars like everyone else, you're just begging for some slob (or usually some female who's too busy yackin on her cell phone to pay attention to what she's doing) to come and dank your shit up.

I hate when people take up 2 spaces up front where the lot is packed. I've called up a buddy who has a towing business to make sure the driver didn't do it again. :lol

I have a thick car cover for my ride, I've tried "dooring" myself and it holds up perfectly. :elephant

hussker
02-20-2006, 03:54 PM
not if you're white. :angel

Which means?

Mixability
02-20-2006, 03:56 PM
Which means?

it was a joke.

geez.

hussker
02-20-2006, 03:58 PM

I did the same thing and parked WaY FAR AWAY from any vehicles as a rule. In 1992, on Thanksgiving day, I went to Kroger to pick up a few extras. As I am walking far away to my car in the relatively empty Parking Lot, There was a family with about an 8 y/o kid who was running through the parking lot and shoved to shopping cart with full force...toward my car. Kid was a great aim and schwacked the mirror and dented the door. Called the cops, of course the family had no insurance and Kroger was not going to claim any liability. So much for parking far away.

hussker
02-20-2006, 03:59 PM
it was a joke.

geez.

SO...I am slow, splain it to me

Mixability
02-20-2006, 04:01 PM
SO...I am slow, splain it to me

you: it doesn't happen in my hood.

me: it doesn't happen in my hood either...................

wait for it...................

it's the pause that sets it up...............

if you're white

hussker
02-20-2006, 04:03 PM
you: it doesn't happen in my hood.

me: it doesn't happen in my hood either...................

wait for it...................

it's the pause that sets it up...............

if you're white

Sorry there mister funny...does not translate so well when written/typed.

PM5K
02-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Look into the size of the spaces at Best Buy, there was a recent Troubleshooters Investigation that showed many parking spaces were too small, I don't recall the size they need to be, but I'm sure you can look it up and find out.

I don't know if you could hold Best Buy responsbile if they made their spaces too small, but just watching them have to pay someone to redo the entire parking lot would be worth a laugh, I know they can afford it but I doubt they'd be happy about it.

The law states that if you are operating a motor vehicle that collides with and damages an unnatended vehicle that you must give them your name and number and the name and number of the person who owns the vehicle, which is what he did by giving you his card.

I wouldn't just blow something like that off no matter how he acted, getting things like that fixed is expensive, even a small ding, especially if it broke the paint.

Have you gotten an estimate for the repair?

Small claims court is your best option if he won't pay up, you saw him do it and have a card he gave you, which basically prooves he believes he was at fault.

Mixability
02-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Look into the size of the spaces at Best Buy, there was a recent Troubleshooters Investigation that showed many parking spaces were too small, I don't recall the size they need to be, but I'm sure you can look it up and find out.

I don't know if you could hold Best Buy responsbile if they made their spaces too small, but just watching them have to pay someone to redo the entire parking lot would be worth a laugh, I know they can afford it but I doubt they'd be happy about it.

The law states that if you are operating a motor vehicle that collides with and damages an unnatended vehicle that you must give them your name and number and the name and number of the person who owns the vehicle, which is what he did by giving you his card.

I wouldn't just blow something like that off no matter how he acted, getting things like that fixed is expensive, even a small ding, especially if it broke the paint.

Have you gotten an estimate for the repair?

Small claims court is your best option if he won't pay up, you saw him do it and have a card he gave you, which basically prooves he believes he was at fault.

ANOTHER REASON BEST BUYS SUCKS!!!!

jav
02-20-2006, 06:32 PM
Ask him for the name of his insurance company and his policy #. file a claim through them for the damages to your vehicle. That should cover your loss.

usckk
02-20-2006, 07:30 PM
Thanks PM5 for the instrutions! thanks too jav.

Mr Dio
02-20-2006, 10:26 PM
bottom line:
1.)any accident with damage over 500 dollars has to be repoted, it's the law.
2.)if you have a dent that will need to be repaired thus causing the entire door to be re-painted and the rocker blended... you automatically have over $500 dollars right there. paint ain't cheap & neither is labor.

you did the right thing.

True, it would prob be over $500 depending on the size & depth of the dent. The costs would include tear down, repair, reinstall & repainting to include the blending of the paint with the surrounding panels so that you don't have a door that is a diff shade then the rest of the vehicle.
Add on top of that the cost to get you into a rental when your vehicle is in the shop.

Call the cops & get the guy's insurance info if you don't already have it. Call the co. & report it. Then call the guy & have him call his ins co & see what the threshold amt in TX is. Odds are that his has other At Fault Accidents & this would surely raise his premiums IF he doesn't pay out-of-pocket.

Fuck him! He prob would've left if he didn't get caught.

usckk
02-20-2006, 10:50 PM
OH, he definently would of left.

Old School Chic
02-20-2006, 11:21 PM

He's one.

He's going to be one...and a good one :makeout

Silver21_Black20
02-21-2006, 12:10 AM

:tu

Mr Dio
02-22-2006, 09:18 PM

Awesome, stay on the right side & stick up for those who can't (or shouldn't)do it themsleves. First to be called & last to be thanked.
SAPD/Bexar Sheriffs are HIGHLY under PAID. Risk their lives everyday on the beat & get paid shit. Something is wrong here.

Old School Chic
02-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Awesome, stay on the right side & stick up for those who can't (or shouldn't)do it themsleves. First to be called & last to be thanked.
SAPD/Bexar Sheriffs are HIGHLY under PAID. Risk their lives everyday on the beat & get paid shit. Something is wrong here.

I know what you mean. :depressed
My brother in law works for the Bexar County Sheriffs office while my cousin is a firefighter.
I wish they got paid more since they risk their lives everyday for us. That also goes for EMS personnel.
I always have my cousin and brother in law in my prayers and Z knows I will pray for him too. :spin

Mr Dio
02-22-2006, 10:57 PM
True.
I am sorry for missing all TRUE civil servants. In local gov't & for the federal as well.
Police, Firefighters, U.S. Armed Forces, et al...

Old School Chic
02-22-2006, 11:01 PM
True.
I am sorry for missing all TRUE civil servants. In local gov't & for the federal as well.

God bless and protect them all...

ZStomp
02-22-2006, 11:05 PM
I'm gonna cry :(

:)

Thanks

Old School Chic
02-22-2006, 11:49 PM
I'm gonna cry :(

:)

Thanks

You deserve the best! :elephant

Mixability
02-23-2006, 10:41 AM
SAPD/Bexar Sheriffs are HIGHLY under PAID. Risk their lives everyday on the beat & get paid shit.

Maybe THATS why they're assholes. :lol

What's their average salary anyway?

ZStomp
02-23-2006, 10:48 AM

SAPD gets paid very well. They are one of the better paid agencies in Texas. The money is very good.

Mixability
02-23-2006, 10:55 AM
SAPD gets paid very well. They are one of the better paid agencies in Texas. The money is very good.

I have another general question for ya.

It's illegal to park in a handicapped space without a permit regardless if the business is closed, right?

pache100
02-23-2006, 10:59 AM
True.

http://i1.tinypic.com/ofn77m.gif

Thank you, Mr. Dio and Old School Chic! My life is not on the line daily, but as a 25+ year federal civil servant, I have known and cared about many whose were.
http://i1.tinypic.com/ofn77m.gif http://i1.tinypic.com/ofn7so.gif http://i1.tinypic.com/ofn801.gif http://i1.tinypic.com/ofn87o.gif

ZStomp
02-23-2006, 11:01 AM
I have another general question for ya.

It's illegal to park in a handicapped space without a permit regardless if the business is closed, right?

I believe so but not positive on that.